Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

Last edited:
right after the attack

You say, "right after the attack."

Who was the voice that spoke these words?
Bin Laden and his #2 guy(i forget the name)

of course Eots and the rest of the nuytter troofers will claim it was FAKED
then they will claim Al Qaeda ia actuall Al CIA-da
which is contradictory at its core, but thats troofers

Are you talking about Khalid Sheikh Mohammed?

If so, my question is was it the day after?

Also, what media outlet was used?

You say, "right after the attack."

Who was the voice that spoke these words?
Bin Laden and his #2 guy(i forget the name)

of course Eots and the rest of the nuytter troofers will claim it was FAKED
then they will claim Al Qaeda ia actuall Al CIA-da
which is contradictory at its core, but thats troofers

Are you talking about Khalid Sheikh Mohammed?

If so, my question is was it the day after?

Also, what media outlet was used?
no
not sure if the spelling is right, but here goes
iman al szwaheri

Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks
September 17, 2001 Posted: 11:21 AM EDT (1521 GMT)

DOHA, Qatar (CNN) -- Islamic militant leader Osama bin Laden, the man the United States considers the prime suspect in last week's terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, denied any role Sunday in the actions believed to have killed thousands.

In a statement issued to the Arabic satellite channel Al Jazeera, based in Qatar, bin Laden said, "The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every occasion its enemies attack it.

"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said.

CNN.com - Bin Laden says he wasn't behind attacks - September 17, 2001

DOHA, Qatar (CNN) -- Islamic militant leader Osama bin Laden, the man the United States considers the prime suspect in last week's terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, denied any role Sunday in the actions believed to have killed thousands.

In a statement issued to the Arabic satellite channel Al Jazeera, based in Qatar, bin Laden said, "The U.S. government has consistently blamed me for being behind every occasion its enemies attack it.

"I would like to assure the world that I did not plan the recent attacks, which seems to have been planned by people for personal reasons," bin Laden's statement said.

what about the video tape they found?

what about the video tape they found?

SHHHH! You are interfering with id-eots' desire to be always highly selective in what contradictory information he chooses to credit!

You have to grasp how those mutants think.

Osama SAID it. It got recorded. The tape got played. Joke Penalty "HEARD" it. Thus, it must be "hear say."

:lol:

Ya can't make this stuff up! :lol::lol::lol:

Thank you for your links. But most of the information is based on hear say.
"hear say"????

are you serious?
Bin Laden claims responsibility for 9/11

how is a video tape of him SAYING it, "hear say"

You have to grasp how those mutants think.

Osama SAID it. It got recorded. The tape got played. Joke Penalty "HEARD" it. Thus, it must be "hear say."

:lol:

Ya can't make this stuff up! :lol::lol::lol:
thats just hear say

and chritophera again does a disgusting act of using the grief of family members and the actual people dieing as political fodder

you are one disgusting pig

The perpetrators would want you to induce emotional reasoning in order to support the secret means of mass murder by calling what I'm doing "political". What I'm doing is social. Of course they want no one examining the lawlessness that their infiltration of government has caused.

I seek to induce emotions to promote fearlessness in using reasoning protecting people futures. Towards commiting to dissolving their differences and unifying in protection of theri Constituton.

Big difference.
yes, the perps would want you to keep pressing your disinfo material and lie about the construction of the twin towers

Hah! If you had any information with any veracity you might have a position, but your credibility was gone long ago.

It is very clear that FEMA deceived NIST.

femacore.gif

What is seen on 9-11 does not resemble in anyway what FEMA depicts.

southcorestands.gif

The official cause of death is invalidated

Forum List

Back