Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

yeah, its funny, but i dont point out typos of others
i make enough of my own :redface:

In the haste of supporting secret methods of mass murder, you fall on your face, over and over.

You have no evidence and cannot prove anything except your affiliation with the perpetrators in the psyops.

America needs justice, argument against justice is argument for treason and secret methods of murder.
except it is you that is covering for mass murderers by claiming someone OTHER than the Al Qaeda terrorists are responsible

diinfo agent

:lol:
i cant even type that with a straight face

Understandable, because the assertion is ridiculous.

The assertion is one the perpetrating infiltrators of the US government would want you to make.

No doubt that muslims were flying the planes, but because FEMA decieved the agency charged with producing the cause of death determination, there is no way to be certain that the planes and fires caused what is termed collapse. Accordingly the cause of death is invalid.

The psyops seeks to exploit the muslim, christian conflict. The ties to US intelligence and al queda are clear, and historical.

Al Qaeda and the "War on Terrorism"

In the haste of supporting secret methods of mass murder, you fall on your face, over and over.

You have no evidence and cannot prove anything except your affiliation with the perpetrators in the psyops.

America needs justice, argument against justice is argument for treason and secret methods of murder.
except it is you that is covering for mass murderers by claiming someone OTHER than the Al Qaeda terrorists are responsible

diinfo agent

Understandable, because the assertion is ridiculous.

The assertion is one the perpetrating infiltrators of the US government would want you to make.

No doubt that muslims were flying the planes, but because FEMA decieved the agency charged with producing the cause of death determination, there is no way to be certain that the planes and fires caused what is termed collapse. Accordingly the cause of death is invalid.

The psyops seeks to exploit the muslim, christian conflict. The ties to US intelligence and al queda are clear, and historical.

Al Qaeda and the "War on Terrorism"
yup, just as i figured
LOL

yeah, its funny, but i dont point out typos of others
i make enough of my own :redface:

diinfo agent

no doubt...as it is you that oppose any crimnal investigation of your theory

diinfo agent

no doubt...as it is you that oppose any crimnal investigation of your theory
the investigation was done
your theories were not found credible

diinfo agent

no doubt...as it is you that oppose any criminal investigation of your theory

but that's just not true divecon the investigation was done and the majority of participants call it a cover up and even treason's and criminal...these are the facts

no doubt...as it is you that oppose any criminal investigation of your theory

but that's just not true divecon the investigation was done and the majority of participants call it a cover up and even treason's and criminal...these are the facts

You are not on speaking terms with even the concept of "facts."

The facts are that you don't buy the results of the investigations. You find them suspect and implausible. That's ok. You're allowed to be unpersuaded. But where you fall miserably short is in the proposition that YOUR OWN unpersuasive contentions somehow mandate or compel that a new investigation be undertaken.

Your mere opinions are irrelevant.

To justify a new investigation, you'd have to demonstrate even the merest of possibilities that the "conspiracy" you fantasize might account for the destruction of both world trade towers and building 7.

You are unable to mount such an argument because all that would be REQUIRED for that fantasy of yours to hold sufficient water to warrant a re-opened investigation is simply ridiculous, unsupportable and impossible. This explains why you universally dodge challenges along those lines and instead attempt to shift the burden.

You still fail.

The facts are that you don't buy the results of the investigations. You find them suspect and implausible. That's ok. You're allowed to be unpersuaded. But where you fall miserably short is in the proposition that YOUR OWN unpersuasive contentions somehow mandate or compel that a new investigation be undertaken.

To justify a new investigation, you'd have to demonstrate even the merest of possibilities that the "conspiracy" you fantasize might account for the destruction of both world trade towers and building 7.

You are unable to mount such an argument because all that would be REQUIRED for that fantasy of yours to hold sufficient water to warrant a re-opened investigation is simply ridiculous, unsupportable and impossible. This explains why you universally dodge challenges along those lines and instead attempt to shift the burden.

You still fail.

do you say this because you lie or because you are unaware of the opinion of 9/11 commission members of their investigation and its accuracy or credibility ??

LOL now THAT is funny
no one could be a bigger TOOL of disinfo than a troofer

Your choice of words defines the level of corruption you accept and expect others to welcome.

The 1993 bombing indicates the type destabilization that has been imposed and upheld with the type psyops you work in.

The FBI Allowed the 1993 WTC Bombing to Happen

It could be said the FBI supervised the bombing.
why do you lie so much?

Since there is no limit of how far treason swings from destruction of the social contract, there is no limit on the justification to uphold the social contract against traitors by immediate acceptence of verified evidence threatening the contract and associating the traitorous behavior with dismissing defenses of the contract. The Constitution in this case.

Is her grief for her son, and not knowing how he died, that he is gone? Or is it for the extreme compromise of happiness to her grandchildrens lives your purpose of supporting secret methods of murder comprises?

W.jpg

Would you support lawful government to protect her grand children or his children?
wtc-jumper.jpg

Last edited:
and chritophera again does a disgusting act of using the grief of family members and the actual people dieing as political fodder

you are one disgusting pig

and chritophera again does a disgusting act of using the grief of family members and the actual people dieing as political fodder

Of course the perpetrators would want you to maintain a social environment of frivolous ridicule and irresponsibility.

I take responsibility for using an image of some one who has jumped rather than burn or choke. I do know what the families feel. I know the threat to them in their futures from the loss of the Constitution. I know that the mas in the image falling, would want the image of him descending to his death and that of his mothers grief, used to protect his children.

I use the facts to help people feel what they need to to break the sick spell of fear invoked by the dark and deadly ritual of death performed by your masters.

We are all children deep inside. Your child was deeply abused and gained recognition of fear before love. Rather than learning compassion and courage, you learned ridicule and irresponsibility towards anything you did not fear.

oh bullshit you disingenuous glenbeckers that falsely invoke the memory's of the victims
to try and silence the family's press for truth...bastards
another lie by Id-Eots

Of course the perpetrators would want you to maintain a social environment of frivolous ridicule and irresponsibility.

I take responsibility for using an image of some one who has jumped rather than burn or choke. I do know what the families feel. I know the threat to them in their futures from the loss of the Constitution. I know that the mas in the image falling, would want the image of him descending to his death and that of his mothers grief, used to protect his children.

I use the facts to help people feel what they need to to break the sick spell of fear invoked by the dark and deadly ritual of death performed by your masters.

We are all children deep inside. Your child was deeply abused and gained recognition of fear before love. Rather than learning compassion and courage, you learned ridicule and irresponsibility towards anything you did not fear.
yet you are the one posting the lies

disinfo agent

oh bullshit you disingenuous glenbeckers that falsely invoke the memory's of the victims
to try and silence the family's press for truth...bastards

Ohhhhh, man, .......so true, and to justify fearful support of unjust war on religious basis as a part of a sick, corrupt scam for power.

Its the psyops makeup to spin things in favor of the last 100 years of preconditioning that was based in turn on nearly 2000 years of the same, while encouraging a complete ignorance of facts.

The perpetrators would want you to induce emotional reasoning in order to support the secret means of mass murder by calling what I'm doing "political". What I'm doing is social. Of course they want no one examining the lawlessness that their infiltration of government has caused.

I seek to induce emotions to promote fearlessness in using reasoning protecting people futures. Towards commiting to dissolving their differences and unifying in protection of theri Constituton.

Big difference.

The perpetrators would want you to induce emotional reasoning in order to support the secret means of mass murder by calling what I'm doing "political". What I'm doing is social. Of course they want no one examining the lawlessness that their infiltration of government has caused.

I seek to induce emotions to promote fearlessness in using reasoning protecting people futures. Towards commiting to dissolving their differences and unifying in protection of theri Constituton.

Big difference.
yes, the perps would want you to keep pressing your disinfo material and lie about the construction of the twin towers

You still fail.

do you say this because you lie or because you are unaware of the opinion of 9/11 commission members of their investigation and its accuracy or credibility ??

Neither. I say it because you lie. You are in no way shape manner or form a decent or good moral person. You suck. You and your ilk are cheap lying scummy bastards.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back