Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

i already HAVE
you are just too fucking DENSE to admit it
and i got it from one of the sources YOU linked to

You mean I have already asked you to post it and you already failed to do so because you cannot.

Some of the sources I provide are not totally clear about their information but do identify a concrete core. Since there is a deception being conducted, we can expect a certain amount of confusion so images from 9-11 are used to corroborate.

The west wall of WTC 1 concrete core with the spire to the right of it and the empty core to the left.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg
a "dust cloud" if not CONCRETE

Correct, dust clouds and concrete.

Here is a zoom,

corewallspirearrows.gif

You mean I have already asked you to post it and you already failed to do so because you cannot.

Some of the sources I provide are not totally clear about their information but do identify a concrete core. Since there is a deception being conducted, we can expect a certain amount of confusion so images from 9-11 are used to corroborate.

The west wall of WTC 1 concrete core with the spire to the right of it and the empty core to the left.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Here is a zoom,

corewallspirearrows.gif
sorry, thats not a concrete wall
and that looks more like the outer shell and not the core

Here is a zoom,

corewallspirearrows.gif

Ahhemmm,

Here is the inner framework of the outer steel structure.

shearspirewall.jpg
yup

You've already acknowledged the obvious. Please, study this process. It can even help agents with brain functions.

perception-habit-rough-diagram.jpg

Here is a zoom,

corewallspirearrows.gif

Ahhemmm,

Here is the inner framework of the outer steel structure.

shearspirewall.jpg
yup

You've already acknowledged the obvious. Please, study this process. It can even help agents with brain functions.
the "inner framework of the OUTER structure " says SHELL to me

Ahhemmm,

A shell is a thin cover. Period.

See the workings of the brain. Study it and perceptional patterns of recognition. This work for the perpetrators is taking a toll on your mental functions.

perception-habit-rough-diagram.jpg

Ahhemmm,

See the workings of the brain. Study it and perceptional patterns of recognition. This work for the perpetrators is taking a toll on your mental functions.
no, the outer shell was a part of the support
it was load bearing
shows how little you actually know about the design of the twin towers

it was load bearing

That is why the term "Outer shell" is not used. You are the only one I've seen use it. Perimeter walls or columns is normally used. Shell is like the "facade", which was an aluminum shell.

it was load bearing

That is why the term "Outer shell" is not used. You are the only one I've seen use it. Perimeter walls or columns is normally used. Shell is like the "facade", which was an aluminum shell.
everyone i have seen discuss the outer shell refered to more than just the aluminum covering

it was load bearing

everyone i have seen discuss the outer shell refered to more than just the aluminum covering

You've been learning from the troofers. They are so misled its not funny, but you know that, ........ and are laughing.

You've been learning from the troofers. They are so misled its not funny, but you know that, ........ and are laughing.
YOU are a troofer

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sPKk3lINno]YouTube - : Free Your Mind : Foamy The Squirrel[/ame]

YOU are a troofer

Not like you've ever known.

Your psyops here is obvious agent. First you're position is so completely destroyed with evidence, you can't prevail, then your false opposition starts a bunch of nonsense threads to try and diminish the importance of this issue of the invaildated due process and the FEMA core deception.

Viewers, see your tax dollars at work. Probably under homeland security! Black budget got money, not evidence.

YOU are a troofer

Your psyops here is obvious agent. First you're position is so completely destroyed with evidence, you can't prevail, then your false opposition starts a bunch of nonsense threads to try and diminish the importance of this issue of the invaildated due process and the FEMA core deception.

Viewers, see your tax dollars at work. Probably under homeland security! Black budget got money, not evidence.
uh, you mean YOUR attempts have been refuted with FACTS

YOU are a troofer

uh, you mean YOUR attempts have been refuted with FACTS

You, in order to support secret methods of mass murder, would abandon all reason, evidence and facts, so how could you refute anything with them. You have none and fail at this moment.

You've posted no independently verified evidence. The last "evidence" you posted came fromthe source in question, just like all the "evidence" for steel core columns if not misinterpreted construction photos.

Here is a fact.
Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Inovation, published in 1992
oxfordarchcore.jpg

Here is a zoom,

corewallspirearrows.gif

Perimeter wall is at 9:00 o'clock from the star field of old glory.

osha3189_img_3.jpg

That is the outer wall of the steel exoskeleton and below, the inner framed wall is left of the spire.

shearspirewall.jpg

Ane you are going to try and pretend that they look the same?

Last edited:
Christophera said:
Here is a zoom,
corewallspirearrows.gif

see, outter shell
dumbfuck

Perimeter wall is at 9:00 o'clock from the star field of old glory.

osha3189_img_3.jpg

Above is the outer wall of the steel exoskeleton and below, the inner framed wall is left of the spire.

shearspirewall.jpg

Are you are going to try and pretend that they look the same? Leaving out the perimeter walls for comparision is manipulative and deceptive. In service to the perps you are.

Last edited:
Are you are going to try and pretend that they look the same? Pretender.
not in ANY of your photos do you see a concrete wall
not in ONE
you are a liar and a fucking asshole for using the photos of the grief stricken families for your disgusting claims

Last edited:
not in ONE
you are a liar and a fucking asshole for using the photos of the grief stricken families for your disgusting claims

The perps don't want the people to understand equal protection of law and how due process in mass murder can protect the living.

FEMA lied to NIST and the cause of death is invalid and I would bet that 100% of those families know it and probably about 90% would readily admit it.

You just absorb their grief scumbag. This boy will live without a father.

sepember_11_boy_1.jpg

not in ONE

The perps don't want the people to understand equal protection of law and how due process in mass murder can protect the living.

FEMA lied to NIST and the cause of death is invalid and I would bet that 100% of those families know it and probably about 90% would readily admit it.

You just absorb their grief scumbag. This boy will live without a father.
you are the fucking liar
FEMA did no such thing
and stop using photos of grieving kids as political fodder

Forum List

Back