Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

LOL
keep claiming that
it only makes you look more stupid

That is the idea of the psyops, is to try and lead people into thinking what the perpetrators want them to think. Since you have no evidence and refuse to use reason exactly as the perptrators would want it IF you were connfronted with evidence.

It is very unlikely that any citizens are going along with you unless they are already on your psyops team, then they are not really citizens.
wash/rinse/repeat

typical troofer moron

Text is easy to use, that is why you use it But it is not very effective and has little impact. Your performance shows you pretend to be a moron and not recognize the truth about the towers structure which invalidates the cause of death meaning due process is not yet provided.

FEMA said this was the core.

femacore.gif

Then on 9-11 we see this as the core of WTC 2.

southcorestands.gif

No steel core columns are ever seen in the core area on 9-11. They did not exist. FEMA lied.

The psyops attempts to bullies Americans into accepting secret means of mass murder and trading temporary comfort or security for rights and freedom.

Failure to oppose the psyops and stand for evidence and reason controlling the proper and lawful cause of death of 3,000 innocent people indicates that the flock of sheep is ready to be driven over the edge of the abyss into chaos anarchy and slavery by the wolves dressed as shepards who are ready to harvest the wool and flesh of the flock.

sheep4.gif

Last edited:
That is the idea of the psyops, is to try and lead people into thinking what the perpetrators want them to think. Since you have no evidence and refuse to use reason exactly as the perptrators would want it IF you were connfronted with evidence.

It is very unlikely that any citizens are going along with you unless they are already on your psyops team, then they are not really citizens.
wash/rinse/repeat

typical troofer moron

Text is easy to use, that is why you use it But it is not very effective and has little impact. Your performance shows you pretend to be a moron and not recognize the truth about the towers structure which invalidates the cause of death meaning due process is not yet provided.

No steel core columns are ever seen in the core area on 9-11. They did not exist. FEMA lied.
you keep proving yourself a fucking idiot
dont stop

wash/rinse/repeat

typical troofer moron

Text is easy to use, that is why you use it. Morons use it exclusively and you sem to as well. But it is not very effective and has little impact.

Your performance shows that you pretend to be a moron and not recognize the truth about the towers structure which invalidates the cause of death meaning due process is not yet provided. Of course there is no evidence for your position so the pereps just told you to pretend to be a moron and post nothing to support you poistion.

femacore.gif

but images of 9-11 show concrete or materials that are related to concrete.

spire_dust-3.jpg

southcorestands.gif

dont stop

I'm quite certain that you do not or cannot define the original meaning of idiot and its root.

wash/rinse/repeat

typical troofer moron

Text is easy to use, that is why you use it. Morons use it exclusively and you sem to as well. But it is not very effective and has little impact.

Your performance shows that you pretend to be a moron and not recognize the truth about the towers structure which invalidates the cause of death meaning due process is not yet provided. Of course there is no evidence for your position so the pereps just told you to pretend to be a moron and post nothing to support you poistion.

dont stop

I'm quite certain that you do not or cannot define the original meaning of idiot and its root.
at this point, all i would have to do is point to any post of yours, and everyone would understand :lol:

and btw, continuing to post the same debunked photos over and over wont make anyone believe your bullshit

wash/rinse/repeat

typical troofer moron

dont stop

at this point, all i would have to do is point to any post of yours, and everyone would understand :lol:

and btw, continuing to post the same debunked photos over and over wont make anyone believe your bullshit

You are wrong. No one knows the meaning because the books they depend on don't have the original definition.

Ideas and Idiots come from the same place, the Id. The animal mind, the child. An Idiot is one who acts without any Ego or rationalization because the Id cannot conduct rational, cognitive processes. One who is robotic with the Id's purposes.

Since I use evidence, This is the concrete core of WTC 2

southcorestands.gif

and reason, If that is not concrete, then reasonably explain what it is.

and you fail to answer reasonably.

You are the Idiot, ........ moron!

Bwaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaahaaa, ...... agent!

You are wrong. No one knows the meaning because the books they depend on don't have the original definition.

Ideas and Idiots come from the same place, the Id. The animal mind, the child. An Idiot is one who acts without any Ego or rationalization because the Id cannot conduct rational, cognitive processes. One who is robotic with the Id's purposes.

and here's me being an "agent" again
lookie, i make your picy go away

and it HAS been explained and answered
the reason it looks solid is because of gypsum wallboard 3" thick
dumbfuck

Last edited:

dumbfuck

It is not reasonable to suggest that drywall, the weakest of all building materials, would be standing after hundreds of thousands of tons of steel has crashed over the core.

southcorestands.gif

nobody else ever tries to get away with illogical stuff, only agents who try to protect the secret methods of mass murder working to usurp the Constitution will consider it.

dumbfuck

It is not reasonable to suggest that drywall, the weakest of all building materials, would be standing after hundreds of thousands of tons of steel has crashed over the core.

nobody else ever tries to get away with illogical stuff, only agents who try to protect the secret methods of mass murder working to usurp the Constitution will consider it.
no, you troofer idiots lie all the fucking time

dumbfuck

southcorestands.gif

The reverse is being proven true numerous times a day here.

FEMA deceived NIST which invalidates the official cause of death. Due process has not been provided.

FEMA deceived NIST which invalidates the official cause of death. Due process has not been provided.
gee how tough would 3" gypsum wallboard be?

I can punch my fist through 1/2 of that, almost-ouch!

It is the weakest of construction materials and fasteners do not hold onto it well at all. It's own weight can tear out fasteners with the slightest movement.

Not gypsum.

southcorestands.gif

It is the weakest of construction materials and fasteners do not hold onto it well at all. It's own weight can tear out fasteners with the slightest movement.

Not gypsum.
try that with 6 sheets of gypsum

Not gypsum.

If you are trying to hang it with fasteners, it won't work. It will need firring strips. The point is that the steel crashing downwards would have broken it all up and the structural steel would be protruding as does the interior box column outside the core, the spire.

site1074.jpg

This is not drywall over steel. This is concrete.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Not gypsum.

If you are trying to hang it with fasteners, it won't work. It will need firring strips. The point is that the steel crashing downwards would have broken it all up and the structural steel would be protruding as does the interior box column outside the core, the spire.

no, it wouldnt
not all of it
and again, there was also elevators and ducting in the core
there are MANY things that could have blocked the light from passing through the core from that angle
you insisting that it was concrete is nothing but conjecture and since the plans dont show ANY concrete above grade, it is a lie

no, it wouldnt
not all of it
there are MANY things that could have blocked the light from passing through the core from that angle
you insisting that it was concrete is nothing but conjecture and since the plans dont show ANY concrete above grade, it is a lie

Isn't "damnable lie" closer to the mark?

no, it wouldnt
not all of it

i "sit" corrected

no, it wouldnt
not all of it

i "sit" corrected

Since I have indepdendently verified evidence for the concrete core, including images from 9-11 that show what can only be concrete, no lie. The perpetrators would want people to think it was, so would like that you say such.

Here's a proven photoshopper. How do you feel about those deceptive practices?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...nd-infiltration-of-us-gov-11.html#post1522891

Forum List

Back