Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

the constitutional due process has been done
Not possible. FEMA said the core of the Twins was like this,

femacore.gif

What we see on 9-11 as the core of WTC 2 is this, bearing no resemblence to the above.

southcorestands.gif

THEN the chief engineer identifies a concrete core to Newsweek on September 13, 2001.

The cause of death is invalidated.
no they didnt, and no he didnt

you are just a massive liar

In the quoted piece from Newsweak, he did refer to the REINFORCED Concrete Core. But, he ALSO spoke more directly about the STEEL:

“As the fire raged it got hotter and hotter and the steel got weaker and weaker . . . . ”

Not possible. FEMA said the core of the Twins was like this,

femacore.gif

What we see on 9-11 as the core of WTC 2 is this, bearing no resemblence to the above.

southcorestands.gif

THEN the chief engineer identifies a concrete core to Newsweek on September 13, 2001.

The cause of death is invalidated.

In the quoted piece from Newsweak, he did refer to the REINFORCED Concrete Core. But, he ALSO spoke more directly about the STEEL:

“As the fire raged it got hotter and hotter and the steel got weaker and weaker . . . . ”
except if you noticed, it wasnt robertsons words, they were NOT included in Quotation marks

and Robertson was asked if he ever said those words and he said he did not

except if you noticed, it wasnt robertsons words, they were NOT included in Quotation marks

Really?

I missed that.

You can't believe everything you read on the internet ...

... that's how World War I got started.

Uh huh, the internet was a problem then too.

When things you see,

spire_dust-3.jpg

and things you read are consistent,

oxfordarchcore.jpg

Over and over,

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

it is beyond belief. It is fact, no matter where you find it.

Really?

I missed that.
the part where they said "concrete core"
that was not a quote, meaning it was NOT his words

Really?

I missed that.

Well, yes and no. I did miss the absence of quotes the first time. I read less carefully than i should have. But you're right. It does NOT now look like it was a quote.

But what I meant was that I had missed (not in the article, but anywhere) that Robertson had denied saying what was either directly attributed to him or what was misleadingly (and inferentially) attributed to him

Liarbility;

“As the fire raged it got hotter and hotter and the steel got weaker and weaker

lol...why did the fire rage hotter and hotter after the initial explosion ? how much hotter and hotter newspeak magazine...weaker and weaker...but floor test show that at maximum temperatures for extended durations on fully unprotected steel caused only very minimal sagging and Kevin Ryan of underwriters test showed the same ?? and what of wtc 7 ??

Last edited:
Really?

I missed that.

Well, yes and no. I did miss the absence of quotes the first time. I read less carefully than i should have. But you're right. It does NOT now look like it was a quote.

But what I meant was that I had missed (not in the article, but anywhere) that Robertson had denied saying what was either directly attributed to him or what was misleadingly (and inferentially) attributed to him
its posted here, i think in this thread, if not, its in another one of the christophera threads

its posted here, i think in this thread, if not, its in another one of the christophera threads

Are you saying that Newsweek would not correct a published error?

Or are you saying that Robertson, the chief engineer would not notice the error?

Or are you saying that Robertson, the chief engineer would not demand a correction when the engineering of the building in question was an issue?

Last edited:

Or are you saying that Robertson, the chief engineer would not notice the error?

Or are you saying that Robertson, the chief engineer would not demand a correction when the engineering of the building in question was an issue?
since it wasnt noticed by Robertson till years after, he didnt bother, that was already explained to you, you dumbfuck

since it wasnt noticed by Robertson till years after, he didnt bother, that was already explained to you, you dumbfuck

You'll have to prove this here.

I've produced a Newsweek story that would have been corrected a week later BECAUSE 3,000 people died in the building that was thought to have collapsed. No way is Robertson going to have that error at that time.

I've produced a scan of a photocopy of a book from an Emglish library.

oxfordarchcore.jpg

and a .pdf report of a structural engineer certified in 12 states August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE.

ALL IDENTIFYING A CONCRETE CORE.

I've produced a Newsweek story that would have been corrected a week later BECAUSE 3,000 people died in the building that was thought to have collapsed. No way is Robertson going to have that error at that time.

oxfordarchcore.jpg

and a .pdf report of a structural engineer certified in 12 states August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE.

then they are WRONG
there was no concrete in the core above grade

oxfordarchcore.jpg

then they are WRONG

The concrete wall left of the spire shows us otherwise and that agree with 2 engineers, one a certified structural engineer August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE. identifying a concrete core, the other the chief engineer, Robertson of the September 13, Newsweek article (not reasonable to suggest that when 3,000 are murdered that Newsweek would make sure the information was good or that the engineering firm designing the building that collapsed would not demend, and recieve a correction)

And this, most certainly is not drywall standing 400 feet tall fastened to core columns,

southcorestands.gif

Drywall could never survive and structural steel would be protruding and silhouetted all over it.

You are an agent trying to destroy our Consitution with a lie concealing a secret method of mass murder.

Sick

then they are WRONG

The concrete wall left of the spire shows us otherwise and that agree with 2 engineers, one a certified structural engineer August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE. identifying a concrete core, the other the chief engineer, Robertson of the September 13, Newsweek article (not reasonable to suggest that when 3,000 are murdered that Newsweek would make sure the information was good or that the engineering firm designing the building that collapsed would not demend, and recieve a correction)

And this, most certainly is not drywall standing 400 feet tall fastened to core columns,

Drywall could never survive and structural steel would be protruding and silhouetted all over it.

You are an agent trying to destroy our Consitution with a lie concealing a secret method of mass murder.

Sick
again, Robertson DID NOT say there was concrete in the core
that reporter lied

then they are WRONG

Sick
that reporter lied

Reporters can't do that. There is a "public trust" issue, liability and credibility.

You are not being logical. You have no evidence. The core is always empty on 9-11.

spire_dust-3.jpg

In this case with rebar standing like a comb.

Americans need justice, due process must be served.

Sick
that reporter lied

Reporters can't do that. There is a "public trust" issue, liability and credibility.

You are not being logical. You have no evidence. The core is always empty on 9-11.

spire_dust-3.jpg

LOL
keep claiming that
it only makes you look more stupid

that reporter lied

spire_dust-3.jpg

LOL
keep claiming that

That is the idea of the psyops, is to try and lead people into thinking what the perpetrators want them to think. Since you have no evidence and refuse to use reason exactly as the perptrators would want it IF you were connfronted with evidence.

It is very unlikely that any citizens are going along with you unless they are already on your psyops team, then they are not really citizens.

spire_dust-3.jpg

LOL
keep claiming that

That is the idea of the psyops, is to try and lead people into thinking what the perpetrators want them to think. Since you have no evidence and refuse to use reason exactly as the perptrators would want it IF you were connfronted with evidence.

It is very unlikely that any citizens are going along with you unless they are already on your psyops team, then they are not really citizens.
wash/rinse/repeat

typical troofer moron

Forum List

Back