Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

The perpetrators would want you to induce emotional reasoning in order to support the secret means of mass murder by calling what I'm doing "political". What I'm doing is social. Of course they want no one examining the lawlessness that their infiltration of government has caused.

I seek to induce emotions to promote fearlessness in using reasoning protecting people futures. Towards commiting to dissolving their differences and unifying in protection of theri Constituton.

Big difference.
yes, the perps would want you to keep pressing your disinfo material and lie about the construction of the twin towers

Hah! If you had any information with any veracity you might have a position, but your credibility was gone long ago.

It is very clear that FEMA deceived NIST.

femacore.gif

What is seen on 9-11 does not resemble in anyway what FEMA depicts.

southcorestands.gif

The official cause of death is invalidated

Uh, they fell a hundred Goddamned stories and had tons of debris fall on them, buttfuck.

The perpetrators would want you to induce emotional reasoning in order to support the secret means of mass murder by calling what I'm doing "political". What I'm doing is social. Of course they want no one examining the lawlessness that their infiltration of government has caused.

I seek to induce emotions to promote fearlessness in using reasoning protecting people futures. Towards commiting to dissolving their differences and unifying in protection of theri Constituton.

Big difference.
yes, the perps would want you to keep pressing your disinfo material and lie about the construction of the twin towers

Hah! If you had any information with any veracity you might have a position, but your credibility was gone long ago.

i dont seek credibility with fucking moronic idiots like you

femacore.gif

southcorestands.gif

Uh, they fell a hundred Goddamned stories and had tons of debris fall on them, buttfuck.

so that your reply to these people....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzC3QI8JenU]YouTube - Vote for Answers[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rukxI_GLc3w]YouTube - "Jersey Girl" Patty Casazza and Bob McIlvaine[/ame]

femacore.gif

southcorestands.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzC3QI8JenU]YouTube - Vote for Answers[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rukxI_GLc3w]YouTube - "Jersey Girl" Patty Casazza and Bob McIlvaine[/ame]

I was responding to your buddy Sissyfer.

I was responding to your buddy Sissyfer.

so it is not his questions ...or beliefs.. it is just something personal ?

femacore.gif

southcorestands.gif

I meant generally. People are reading you know and your record is very poor with regard to reason, logic and accountability.

femacore.gif

southcorestands.gif

I meant generally. People are reading you know and your record is very poor with regard to reason, logic and accountability.
yes your record is. Look at your reputation, fuckstain.

wow, you are just too fucking clueless

Haaaaaaa, you are the one that thinks the perimeter walls are the "Shell" and that the interior wall of the ""Exterior steel framework" looks the same as that of the perimeter.

About 9:00 o'clock from old glory,

osha3189_img_3.jpg

And here is the wall of interior box columns.

shearspirewall.jpg

Get a clue from the chief engineer for the Twin Towers on September 13, 2001

Haaaaaaa, you are the one that thinks the perimeter walls are the "Shell" and that the interior wall of the ""Exterior steel framework" looks the same as that of the perimeter.

osha3189_img_3.jpg

shearspirewall.jpg

YOU get a clue, scumfuck.

osha3189_img_3.jpg

shearspirewall.jpg

wow..there's some top flight debating skills...

Last edited:

osha3189_img_3.jpg

shearspirewall.jpg

wow..there's some top flight debating skills...

Basicially the infiltrators are like a streetgang, so ditzit fits right in, especially when he screws up, looks stupid, (when it wasn't trying to pretend to be stupid) and gets pissed off. A hissing, drooling, spitting kind.

Lord-of-the-Rings.jpg

That video. I need the link if you have it. I was only able to see the article. Which was based on speculation without the video. Just seems ironic that the video comes out four days before the 2004 Presidential election.

I know this might sound crazy to you, but who knows what Usama really looks like?

How do we know those infamous photos or videos of who people allege to be Usama bin Ladin, really is in fact Usama bin Ladin?

Why does the Federal Bureau of Investigation NOT list Usama bin Ladin's responsibility for the September 11, 2001 attacks?

I may not be the smartest person in the world, but this whole idea seems a bit fishy to me. I do not know for sure who is responsible, but the more I learn, the more I doubt it was Usama bin Ladin.

Forum List

Back