Domestic Destablization-psyops and infiltration of US GOV.

Thank you for your links. But most of the information is based on hear say.
"hear say"????

are you serious?
Bin Laden claims responsibility for 9/11

how is a video tape of him SAYING it, "hear say"

That video. I need the link if you have it. I was only able to see the article. Which was based on speculation without the video. Just seems ironic that the video comes out four days before the 2004 Presidential election.

I know this might sound crazy to you, but who knows what Usama really looks like?

How do we know those infamous photos or videos of who people allege to be Usama bin Ladin, really is in fact Usama bin Ladin?

Why does the Federal Bureau of Investigation NOT list Usama bin Ladin's responsibility for the September 11, 2001 attacks?

I may not be the smartest person in the world, but this whole idea seems a bit fishy to me. I do not know for sure who is responsible, but the more I learn, the more I doubt it was Usama bin Ladin.
i'm sure they are all over youtube
but there are so many posted by troofer morons it would be hard to find an unaltered one

Furthermore, THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION has not even accused his "so called" number two man (Ayman al Zawahiri) with HIS involvement in the September 11, 2001 attacks.

What do you think?

ah, i found one, but didnt test it to see if it actually works

Al-Jazeera: Bin Laden tape obtained in Pakistan - Security- msnbc.com

All of this is bogus.

Until THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION lists Usama bin Ladin's responsibility for the September 11, 2001 attacks, then and only then will I BEGIN to consider this evidence.

Why would you believe that only the FBI when assessing responsibility for 9/11? There are many reasons why the FBI would defer to other government agencies

- 9/11 was an act of war, not a crime. Did we call on the FBI when Pearl Harbor was bombed?
- information regarding the attacks will have some level of high intelligence that should not be publicly released in the ongoing war on terror
- information gathered by intelligence agencies is not necessarily submittable in a civil court of law
- Culpability at the top of an organization is difficult to establish higher in a court of law. Its easy to blame guys down the food chain.

Of course, the FBI should be involved in gathering intelligence and the fight against terrorism. However, the fact that 9/11 does not show up on bin Laden's FBI rap sheet, as so many conspiracy theorists like to argue, does not mean that bin Laden is not responsible.

:clap2:

All of this is bogus.

Until THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION lists Usama bin Ladin's responsibility for the September 11, 2001 attacks, then and only then will I BEGIN to consider this evidence.

Why would you believe that only the FBI when assessing responsibility for 9/11? There are many reasons why the FBI would defer to other government agencies

- 9/11 was an act of war, not a crime. Did we call on the FBI when Pearl Harbor was bombed?
- information regarding the attacks will have some level of high intelligence that should not be publicly released in the ongoing war on terror
- information gathered by intelligence agencies is not necessarily submittable in a civil court of law
- Culpability at the top of an organization is difficult to establish higher in a court of law. Its easy to blame guys down the food chain.

Of course, the FBI should be involved in gathering intelligence and the fight against terrorism. However, the fact that 9/11 does not show up on bin Laden's FBI rap sheet, as so many conspiracy theorists like to argue, does not mean that bin Laden is not responsible.

:clap2:

All of this is bogus.

Since US leaders knew it was going to happen, and provoked it in order to start war, an agency should have been formed to investigate the entire thing.

guliani stealing the NYC, WTC documents is not a part of that high intelligence. Confiscating cameras at GZ is not a part. Blocking private engineers from examining steel is not a part. Shipping the steel to India and China is not a part.

Such acts conceal a crime, not terrorism. A crime designed to appear as terrorism in order to destroy the Constitution.

Considering all the things that a court of law acting under the Constitution, such as forcing guliani to return the WTC documents to public offices would have shown it was a crime and job for intelligence that should be supervised by civilians because it was empowered by official acts.

The FBI Allowed the 1993 WTC Bombing to Happen

Once the plans were taken, once the FAA inspector destroyed the ATC tapes, once the steel was shipped, culpability was easy to shift away from the official enablers.

The perpetrators would want you to take that position. But since FEMA has been shown to have deceived the agency providing the cause of death, and courts protect the theft of vital documents to understanding the mass murder, it is clear that civilian overview of the entire event is needed to preserve the Constitution.

Last edited:
Hi Chris:

Am I to understand that Chris is here to run diversion for the out-of-control FBI???

You have GOT TO BE KIDDING!!!! This empty hole . . . (my Topic) . . .

93crash2.jpg

. . . was 'called' a crashed 100-Ton Jetliner to remove jurisdiction from the State of Pennsylvania for handing everything over to the Bush-controlled FBI!!! The same goes for the supposed AA77 crash at the Pentagon that NEVER HAPPENED . . . (my Topic) . . .

E6A893DC63.jpg

. . . and not even close!!! Just how many times does the term "explosions" appear in the 911 Commission Report 'and' the Arlington County After-Action Report (#10 here)???? ZERO. Any FBI agent can see that 'keyword sanitation' from Official Govt-Sworn Documentation is obvious evidence of a MASSIVE COVER-UP OPERATION!!!

Here is the deal with this Chris cartoon character: This guy is here to lead you straight into the complications of the WTC Cases and away from the simplicity of THE EMPTY HOLE at Shanksville and the Pentagon. Why? The H1N1 Bio-Weapon Virus is about to mutate 'and' this guy was sent here to keep your eye on the 9/11 ball instead! The FBI is definitely part of the 9/11 Inside-Job Attacks 'and' the ongoing Cover-up Operation!!! Period!

No!!! Now the time is MUCH too late to try and solve the 9/11 cases! Wake the hell up about the H1N1 Eugenics Program (my Topic) and stop letting this FBI Operative lead you around by the stupid nose . . .

Right now saving your skin is all about understanding Swine11 . . .

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnpesc436mQ&feature=player_embedded"]Wake The Hell Up Already! 1 of 12[/ame]

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
hey..here's a crazy idea ...lets release the 84 classified surveillance tapes of the pentagon and lets put all eyewitness on the stand under oath..and lets assemble a team of crash investigators the examine the remaining forensic evidence and photos....crazy..huh

Hi Chris:

Am I to understand that Chris is here to run diversion for the out-of-control FBI???

My mistake, I left a quote bracket off. Fixed now.

Here's the post I replied to.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1539339-post345.html

Tactic of psyops is to post off topic, multiple issue and cause confusion in the attempts to answer.

hey..here's a crazy idea ...lets release the 84 classified surveillance tapes of the pentagon and lets put all eyewitness on the stand under oath..and lets assemble a team of crash investigators the examine the remaining forensic evidence and photos....crazy..huh
actually, i agree with this request
i wish they would release all the tapes, but i also know it wont matter one bit to you
because i'm sure that either they have nothing on them or they show partial glimpses of flight 77
which again, wont satisfy you one bit

i wish they would release all the tapes, but i also know it wont matter one bit to you
because i'm sure that either they have nothing on them or they show partial glimpses of flight 77

The psyops would prescribe that response in order for you to fraudulently retain some credibility, perhaps. You know that the tapes show other than 77, and so does eots, but you pretend that eots is not reasonable and would not recognize facts as, ...... in reality, you do not.

All of this is bogus.

You cannot be serious. Have you ever heard of jurisdiction?

How can war be declared on an entity that is not even a sovereign nation?

Correct me if I am wrong, but a group of individuals did conspire together on American soil and committed mass murder.

What is the difference between a "crime" and an "act of war," with regards to the event occurring on United States soil?

What country does al Quaeda represent?

What does an al Quaeda uniform look like?

At the very least the Federal Bureau of Investigation could list both parties (Usama bin Ladin and Ayman al Zawahiri), are wanted in their CONNECTION with September 11, 2001 attacks.

I would appreciate anyone's responses to these legitimate questions.

The psyops would prescribe that response in order for you to fraudulently retain some credibility, perhaps. You know that the tapes show other than 77, and so does eots, but you pretend that eots is not reasonable and would not recognize facts as, ...... in reality, you do not.
ROFLMFAO

you are one very funny guy

please tell me this is really just an act to get laughs and that you dont really believe everything you are posting

ROFLMFAO

please tell me this is really just an act to get laughs and that you dont really believe everything you are posting

Serious, you are working for the perpetrators interests. Typically sociopaths will use unreasonable fears and distortions to justify their behaviors. You, it seems, don't care and just work to exploit those in others to get them to accept the secret means of murder on 9-11.

Belief is not needed, you provide proof with every post.

ROFLMFAO

Serious, you are working for the perpetrators interests. Typically sociopaths will use unreasonable fears and distortions to justify their behaviors. You, it seems, don't care and just work to exploit those in others to get them to accept the secret means of murder on 9-11.

LOL wow
you REALLY do believe this crap
please, seek out professional help

I agree with releasing the 84 (if there are that many) classified surveillance tapes of the pentagon. Government secrecy is what makes people think they are up to no good. What does the govt have to lose by releasing them?

I agree with releasing the 84 (if there are that many) classified surveillance tapes of the pentagon. Government secrecy is what makes people think they are up to no good. What does the govt have to lose by releasing them?
i also agreed with that
because i highly doubt it will show ANYTHING at all

of course that will only FEED the nutters into saying they doctored them

ROFLMFAO

LOL wow
you REALLY do believe this crap
please, seek out professional help

Since you have no verified evidence to support your position, all the perpetrators would have you do is attempt more ad hominum. Of course if they kill 3,000 innocent people in 20 seconds, and then work so hard to keep the methods secret, they don't think people are intelligent or informed enough to be able to realize what agents are doing. Which is acting as basic imposters (Hmmmmm im poster) and pretending they are ordinary citizens with the beliefs they supported with distortions and attitude based.

Because there are a number of agents all on the same page, there is a sembalence of social normalcy.

i also agreed with that
because i highly doubt it will show ANYTHING at all

of course that will only FEED the nutters into saying they doctored them

yeah they did that with the Zapruder film. Once it was shown the bullet came from behind and didn't show what they wanted, they resorted to saying it was doctored.

Forum List

Back