Dominion in Georgia Hacked in Real Time

• Banned
Derpa derp derp derp, derpitty derp is all the Cult has to say. Stand for nothing and fall for everything because their idol lost an election. Boo fuckin hoo
Yeah, don't believe my own lying eyes and ears....Nothing to see here.

Go fuck yourself with cactus, peckerhead.

Derpa derp derp derp, derpitty derp is all the Cult has to say. Stand for nothing and fall for everything because their idol lost an election. Boo fuckin hoo
Yeah, don't believe my own lying eyes and ears....Nothing to see here.

Go fuck yourself with cactus, peckerhead.
You are gullible and angry because I don't follow along like the lemming you are? Boo fuckin hoo, cultist :itsok:

During the committee hearing in Georgia today, the propeller heads for Team Trump hacked a Dominion device in Fulton County.

Go ahead dickweeds, move this to Conspiracy Theories....Why should the democrats and the media get to do all the gaslighting?

I have no idea what to make of this "information". But I'm really really really not liking our collective parties about now. They both push toxic crap...one side panders to race rioters and the other wants to build walls out of shadows. Both parties are actively harming us. Let's fix this. I don't know how, but first step is recognizing the problem. Our political system is broken.

• Banned
During the committee hearing in Georgia today, the propeller heads for Team Trump hacked a Dominion device in Fulton County.

Go ahead dickweeds, move this to Conspiracy Theories....Why should the democrats and the media get to do all the gaslighting?

I have no idea what to make of this "information". But I'm really really really not liking our collective parties about now. They both push toxic crap...one side panders to race rioters and the other wants to build walls out of shadows. Both parties are actively harming us. Let's fix this. I don't know how, but first step is recognizing the problem. Our political system is broken.

There is no "both parties"....There hasn't been since at least FDR...Mainstream republicans stood aside while cities burned too.

And the system isn't "broken", it's working perfectly to get the results that The Swamp wants.....Look at that preposterous "rescue" bill and the NDAA...Smorgasbords of waste, payola, and money laundering, supported by all the usual swamp suspects.

Make no mistake about it; I'm no fan at all of Trump's politics...He's basically a democrat with a big mouth...But, at the very least, he's smoking out the shills for the DNC in the Republican Party like nobody else ever has.

Think what you will...But white hat hackers breaking into a live voting device that's online in real time is a big, big, fucking deal.

So what is so strange about creepy joe getting more votes than any president in the last 100 years. Everybody goes around sniffing children's hair, right? President Pervert

There is no "both parties"....There hasn't been since at least FDR...Mainstream republicans stood aside while cities burned too.

And the system isn't "broken", it's working perfectly to get the results that The Swamp wants.....Look at that preposterous "rescue" bill and the NDAA...Smorgasbords of waste, payola, and money laundering, supported by all the usual swamp suspects.

Make no mistake about it; I'm no fan at all of Trump's politics...He's basically a democrat with a big mouth...But, at the very least, he's smoking out the shills for the DNC in the Republican Party like nobody else ever has.

Think what you will...But white hat hackers breaking into a live voting device that's online in real time is a big, big, fucking deal.

You love trump, who the fuck are you kidding?

I voted for Trump, I am not kidding anyone here. So YOU support creeps destroying our cities, race riots and divisiveness? Please, our political system is broken. It shouldn't ever come down to this, admit it. WE (all of us) need to fix the system.

I voted for Trump, I am not kidding anyone here. So YOU support creeps destroying our cities, race riots and divisiveness? Please, our political system is broken. It shouldn't ever come down to this, admit it. we need to fix the system.

Please, Cultist.

Then when will the DOJ, FBI and so on bring this stuff to the courts and why are the courts tossing it including the USSC?
Its all supposition based on ignorance.

They don't learn their lesson, EVER. They don't know the explanation for something and boom, cult-spiracy continues. I actually feel kind of bad for how simple minded some dolts really are.

I voted for Trump, I am not kidding anyone here. So YOU support creeps destroying our cities, race riots and divisiveness? Please, our political system is broken. It shouldn't ever come down to this, admit it. we need to fix the system.

Please, Cultist.

Really? Ok. I can only hope you grow up and stop the childish name calling.

Please, Cultist.

Really? Ok. I can only hope you grow up and stop the childish name calling.

I call cultists cultists. Basic labeling - its a function of language.

Forum List

Back