Dominionists run for highest office in US

You're holding a grudge. I completely admit I am angry about dominionism. I value separation of church and state. Do you?

I did not create the dominionist movement, I merely found out about it and I'm sharing it.

You are welcome to think of me any way you like.

I take none of your judgments of me to heart. Why not simply practice your own faith, and show me how you don't judge others but work on your own anger.

Turn toward your anger, and don't judge it, keep it company. You'll feel a lot better.:eusa_angel:

Unlike you I haven't the energy to hate anyone. I spend most of mine fighting depression and suicidal thoughts. You can not even be honest with your self.

There is absolutely NO CHANCE any time soon that Theocracy will rise its ugly head in America. Even ASSUMING you were right about these people running for President, assuming they won, they have no political base. No network of State Governments, no network of House Representatives, No network of Senators. They would have ZERO, absolutely ZERO chance to supposedly create this theocracy.

You see, it would require SEVERAL Constitutional Amendments to even BEGIN to create this supposed theocracy. That would require 218 Representatives, 51 Senators and then the majority of the voters in 37 States each time an amendment came up.

Lets play your stupid game shall we?

Lets say one of them gets elected President. They have 4 years to supposedly enact this Theocracy of yours. Well I can guarantee you that in 2012 they won't have 218 Congressman and not even close to 51 Senators, so until 2014 no chance for ANY Amendment.

Lets play along shall we? How do you expect them to suddenly have that base in 2014?

Your entire claim requires that every Republican elected is somehow a secret Theocrat waiting to enact their agenda. It requires that they gain control of both Houses of Congress ( something the Republicans did not manage even in 2010) and it further requires that they gain a majority of the voting population in 37 States.

If such a power house actually existed we would already know about it and it would be busy in those 37 States preparing the way. They don't even have a majority vote in a single State.

Your hatred makes you delusional. Or an out right liar. Or more likely both.

Why are you so angry?? You're the one being all spiteful in this conversation.

Boop, cut it out....

Blues

Isn't "rapture" and "ascension" to "heaven" their goal? What I wished for them is they attain their highest goal.

For a Buddhist, the equivalent would be wishing for enlightenment.

They're a threat to religious freedom in America, so I hope they attain their goal quickly.

Your post is a complete projection. It is YOU who hate me. I don't blame you. I make you look at theocrats, and you don't seem to like it.

You have a HISTORY on this board, Of attacking Christians and lying about their supposed political power. You have claimed to quit this board several times cause people have called you on your bullshit.

You claim to be a Buddhist, last I checked hatred and Lying are not tenants they aspire too.

Your posts prove your hatred, your posts also prove your lying.

You're holding a grudge. I completely admit I am angry about dominionism. I value separation of church and state. Do you?

I did not create the dominionist movement, I merely found out about it and I'm sharing it.

You are welcome to think of me any way you like.

I take none of your judgments of me to heart. Why not simply practice your own faith, and show me how you don't judge others but work on your own anger.

Turn toward your anger, and don't judge it, keep it company. You'll feel a lot better.:eusa_angel:

Sky, cut it out...

Blues

Ladies, Is it worth the fight.. This is all bullshit... why argue about it.
None of it will ever happen, be more concerned with this government selling us out and into a war. The NWO is real.....

Blues

Ladies, Is it worth the fight.. This is all bullshit... why argue about it.
None of it will ever happen, be more concerned with this government selling us out and into a war. The NWO is real.....

Blues

Stop trying to shut people up. You have no right. If you don't want to discuss the issue of this thread, don't post or read it.

Go hang out in threads about the government selling us out.

I notice you're not telling the folks who want to ignore dominionism to STFU. Bug off.

Last edited:
What the hell? The words are English - but the resemblance ends there.

You claiming to be a Christian? You got a problem with Sky? Then pray for her, and stop using this board as your personal punching bag for everything that's wrong in your life.

Aw, how cute, Sky has a co-dependant.... :cuckoo:

It's called ally, or friend. We see eye to eye on this issue. You know, the way you and "god squad" agree with each other.

I hate to break it to you, but it's not the 'God squad', as far as I know neither Catz, Si, nor Syrenn are even christians.

It's called ally, or friend. We see eye to eye on this issue. You know, the way you and "god squad" agree with each other.

I hate to break it to you, but it's not the 'God squad', as far as I know neither Catz, Si, nor Syrenn are even christians.

Yes, it is the "god squad". I could care less about the posters you listed. What seems to bother you is there are quite a few of us on this thread concerned about dominionism.

For so long, I've been the sole voice, you can't seem to take it, that it's no longer true.

Last edited:

Yes, it is the "god squad". I could care less about the posters you listed. What seems to bother you is there are quite a few of us on this thread concerned about dominionism.

For so long, I've been the sole voice, you can't seem to take it, that it's no longer true.

:rofl:

"Quite a few of you" concerned about it?? :lol: Okay, well you have your chicken-little-the-sky-is-falling bash fest on 'dominionists' and christians everywhere, and be sure to check in your closet every night. You're the one that has to live with crazy, inane fears that have no relationship to reality, so whatever makes you happy. And yes, being perceived as a victim certianly makes you happy, you've apparently been one all of your life and you don't know how not to be one. Have at it, because without those of us even talking about your crazy ideas, your threads would die within a few posts. :lol:

"Quite a few of you" concerned about it?? :lol: Okay, well you have your chicken-little-the-sky-is-falling bash fest on 'dominionists' and christians everywhere, and be sure to check in your closet every night. You're the one that has to live with crazy, inane fears that have no relationship to reality, so whatever makes you happy. And yes, being perceived as a victim certianly makes you happy, you've apparently been one all of your life and you don't know how not to be one. Have at it, because without those of us even talking about your crazy ideas, your threads would die within a few posts. :lol:

Keep your head in the sand, Newby. Plenty of people are waking up about this, and it's about time.

We have TWO dominionist GOP candidates for POTUS.

You and your flock of sheeple can continue to ignore it. The rest of us will fight for our religious freedom AND yours.

You lying and hatred can not be principles of Buddha. Perhaps you should seek help for your obvious failures.

You claiming to be a Christian? You got a problem with Sky? Then pray for her, and stop using this board as your personal punching bag for everything that's wrong in your life.

You are an ass. Surely this is not the first time you've heard it.

careful!

sky gets really pissy if she has to share the drama

Keep your head in the sand, Newby. Plenty of people are waking up about this, and it's about time.

You and your flock of sheeple can continue to ignore it. The rest of us will fight for our religious freedom AND yours.

Forewarned is forearmed.

Google

to the barricades!

:rofl:

flock of sheeple is soooooo 90's

careful!

Maybe Newby should change his avatar to something more appropriate then. I seriously doubt he bears any resemblance to it now. He'd like people to think he MIGHT, though.

Attachments

• $dldisapproves.jpg
    $dldisapproves.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 28

Forewarned is forearmed.

Google

I was just reading about how they are using the gaming industry to spread the Seven Mountains mandate in Oregon.
http://www.goddiscussion.com/71879/...y-to-spread-7-mountains-dominionist-theology/

Last edited:

Forewarned is forearmed.

Google

I was just reading about how they are using the gaming industry to spread the Seven Mountains mandate in Oregon.

oh, noes

the seven mountains mandate in oregon!

AAAAARRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

we're doomed

dipshit :rofl:

careful!

Maybe Newby should change his avatar to something more appropriate then. I seriously doubt he bears any resemblance to it now. He'd like people to think he MIGHT, though.

newby's a woman and a steelers fan

her avi is a pro football player for the steelers

you're an idiot

no need to thank me; virtue is its own reward

Forewarned is forearmed.

Google

oh, noes

we're doomed

If it bothers you so little, why are you screaming?

I could care less if you think I'm a "drama queen", "victim", "batshit crazy", "liar", "hater", "bad buddhist", etc etc etc.

Like it or not, I'm going to talk about this topic. Separation of church and state is a value I hold dear.

If dominionism doesn't bother you, go vote for Bachmann or Perry.

Last edited:

oh, noes

we're doomed

If it bothers you so little, why are you screaming?

I could care less if you think I'm a "drama queen", "victim", "batshit crazy", "liar", "hater", "bad buddhist", etc etc etc.

Like it or not, I'm going to talk about this topic. Separation of church and state is a value I hold dear.

i just like to make fun of stupid people

it's a pretty well documented character defect of mine.

don't stop now

Maddow exposes Rick Perry's ties to the New Apostolic Reformation and Seven Mountains Dominionism | God Discussion

Rick Perry is in bed with some critically insane people. The woman at eight minutes sounds like Bachmann, linking the swine flu (wrongly, might I add) between democratic presidents.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0BQZH5lT-E]The New Apostolic Reformation & Rick Perry (Part 1 of 2) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment at the site, lol!

"Could some one please tell me how to spot the difference between religious people and the mentally ill?

I seriously cannot see it."

Rick Perry's Army of God - The Texas Observer

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back