Dominionists run for highest office in US

No worries. I just read a comment "I'd feel much safer if they were raptured already." :D

Let them all ascend to their "heavenly kingdom" and leave the rest of us alone.

You lying and hatred can not be principles of Buddha. Perhaps you should seek help for your obvious failures.

What the hell? The words are English - but the resemblance ends there.

You claiming to be a Christian? You got a problem with Sky? Then pray for her, and stop using this board as your personal punching bag for everything that's wrong in your life.

No worries. I just read a comment "I'd feel much safer if they were raptured already." :D

You lying and hatred can not be principles of Buddha. Perhaps you should seek help for your obvious failures.

Isn't "rapture" and "ascension" to "heaven" their goal or yours? What I wished for them and you is they and you attain your own highest goal.

For a Buddhist, the equivalent would be wishing for enlightenment. Wishing another's happiness is good Buddhist practice. It's the Buddhist definition of love.

They're a threat to religious freedom in America, so I hope they attain their goal quickly.

Your post is a complete projection. It is YOU who hate me. I don't blame you. I make you look at theocrats, and you don't seem to like it.

Last edited:

Isn't "rapture" and "ascension" to "heaven" their goal? What I wished for them is they attain their highest goal.

For a Buddhist, the equivalent would be wishing for enlightenment.

They're a threat to religious freedom in America, so I hope they attain their goal quickly.

Your post is a complete projection. It is YOU who hate me. I don't blame you. I make you look at theocrats, and you don't seem to like it.

You have a HISTORY on this board, Of attacking Christians and lying about their supposed political power. You have claimed to quit this board several times cause people have called you on your bullshit.

You claim to be a Buddhist, last I checked hatred and Lying are not tenants they aspire too.

Your posts prove your hatred, your posts also prove your lying.

Isn't "rapture" and "ascension" to "heaven" their goal or yours? What I wished for them and you is they and you attain your own highest goal.

For a Buddhist, the equivalent would be wishing for enlightenment. Wishing another's happiness is good Buddhist practice. It's the Buddhist definition of love.

you remain a completely unhinged drama queen

no offense

Isn't "rapture" and "ascension" to "heaven" their goal? What I wished for them is they attain their highest goal.

You have a HISTORY on this board, Of attacking Christians and lying about their supposed political power. You have claimed to quit this board several times cause people have called you on your bullshit.

You claim to be a Buddhist, last I checked hatred and Lying are not tenants they aspire too.

You're holding a grudge. I completely admit I am angry about dominionism. I value separation of church and state. Do you?

I did not create the dominionist movement, I merely found out about it and I'm sharing it.

You are welcome to think of me any way you like.

I take none of your judgments of me to heart. Why not simply practice your own faith, and show me how you don't judge others but work on your own anger.

Turn toward your anger, and don't judge it, keep it company. You'll feel a lot better.:eusa_angel:

you remain a completely unhinged drama queen

no offense

None taken.

You're holding a grudge. I completely admit I am angry about dominionism. I value separation of church and state. Do you?

I did not create the dominionist movement, I merely found out about it and I'm sharing it.

I take none of your judgments of me to heart. Why not simply practice your own faith, and show me how you don't judge others but work on your own anger.

Turn toward your anger, and don't judge it, keep it company. You'll feel a lot better.:eusa_angel:

Unlike you I haven't the energy to hate anyone. I spend most of mine fighting depression and suicidal thoughts. You can not even be honest with your self.

There is absolutely NO CHANCE any time soon that Theocracy will rise its ugly head in America. Even ASSUMING you were right about these people running for President, assuming they won, they have no political base. No network of State Governments, no network of House Representatives, No network of Senators. They would have ZERO, absolutely ZERO chance to supposedly create this theocracy.

You see, it would require SEVERAL Constitutional Amendments to even BEGIN to create this supposed theocracy. That would require 218 Representatives, 51 Senators and then the majority of the voters in 37 States each time an amendment came up.

Lets play your stupid game shall we?

Lets say one of them gets elected President. They have 4 years to supposedly enact this Theocracy of yours. Well I can guarantee you that in 2012 they won't have 218 Congressman and not even close to 51 Senators, so until 2014 no chance for ANY Amendment.

Lets play along shall we? How do you expect them to suddenly have that base in 2014?

Your entire claim requires that every Republican elected is somehow a secret Theocrat waiting to enact their agenda. It requires that they gain control of both Houses of Congress ( something the Republicans did not manage even in 2010) and it further requires that they gain a majority of the voting population in 37 States.

If such a power house actually existed we would already know about it and it would be busy in those 37 States preparing the way. They don't even have a majority vote in a single State.

Your hatred makes you delusional. Or an out right liar. Or more likely both.

Unlike you I haven't the energy to hate anyone. I spend most of mine fighting depression and suicidal thoughts. You can not even be honest with your self.

There is absolutely NO CHANCE any time soon that Theocracy will rise its ugly head in America. Even ASSUMING you were right about these people running for President, assuming they won, they have no political base. No network of State Governments, no network of House Representatives, No network of Senators. They would have ZERO, absolutely ZERO chance to supposedly create this theocracy.

You see, it would require SEVERAL Constitutional Amendments to even BEGIN to create this supposed theocracy. That would require 218 Representatives, 51 Senators and then the majority of the voters in 37 States each time an amendment came up.

Lets say one of them gets elected President. They have 4 years to supposedly enact this Theocracy of yours. Well I can guarantee you that in 2012 they won't have 218 Congressman and not even close to 51 Senators, so until 2014 no chance for ANY Amendment.

Lets play along shall we? How do you expect them to suddenly have that base in 2014?

Your entire claim requires that every Republican elected is somehow a secret Theocrat waiting to enact their agenda. It requires that they gain control of both Houses of Congress ( something the Republicans did not manage even in 2010) and it further requires that they gain a majority of the voting population in 37 States.

If such a power house actually existed we would already know about it and it would be busy in those 37 States preparing the way. They don't even have a majority vote in a single State.

Why are you so angry?? You're the one being all spiteful in this conversation.

Why are you so angry?? You're the one being all spiteful in this conversation.

You seem to be delusional also. Absolutely no anger. Just simple FACTS. Sky and you are claiming something that simply is not true and will not be true anytime soon if EVER. The claim is that somehow if one of these people get elected President we will have a theocracy. That is a straight up LIE. It has no basis in fact. I have pointed out why. Neither of you has provided a shred of evidence to refute what I and others have said. F

Further you have claimed that somehow it is a violation of the 1st Amendment for a religious person to run for President. Or rather specific religious people. You want to violate the Constitution to stop a threat that exists only in your mind.

Or perhaps you would care to explain where this hidden political machine is that will elected 218 Representatives, 51 Senators and control 37 States voting Population?

It is, however, a legitimate criterion upon which to judge a candidate’s propensity as president to appoint judges and justices to the Supreme Court whose role it is to interpret the laws and Constitution. Such appointments might very well result in rulings that could significantly alter the church/State relationship in an adverse manner with regard to inappropriate governmental intrusion.

‘…the First Amendment has erected a wall between Church and State which must be kept high and impregnable.’

Given the statements of the current GOP presidential candidates, it’s clear that none believe in the above.

You claiming to be a Christian? You got a problem with Sky? Then pray for her, and stop using this board as your personal punching bag for everything that's wrong in your life.
Perhaps you should direct that to Sky.

Aw, how cute, Sky has a co-dependant.... :cuckoo:

Right now, about 500 million. C Peter Wagner estimates that by 2025 50% of all christians will be dominionist.

Reference: World Christian Trends by David Barret and Todd Johnson, published by William Carey Library Publishers, a cooperating entity with the U.S. Center for World Missions.

Ummmm, who cares what his estimations are?

This from a man who generally agrees with you that Christians are religious nuts who are ignorant about the real world. (Come to think of it, he does have a point.) Does that tell you anything?

Anybody know what Quantum is talking about?

C Peter Wagner is a pastor and a nutjob who doesn't represent most christians, when have I said anything remotely similar to "christians are religious nuts who are ignorant of the real world"?

Aw, how cute, Sky has a co-dependant.... :cuckoo:

It's called ally, or friend. We see eye to eye on this issue. You know, the way you and "god squad" agree with each other.

Forum List

Back