Don Johnson: Dead

Justice delayed is justice denied. It's absolutely ludicrous that people spend decades on Death Row.

It should be at most 12 months from sentence to execution.

Lol, I thought you meant this guy.
9f57bbf329cb41c6eb430c689cb049f2.jpg

Justice delayed is justice denied. It's absolutely ludicrous that people spend decades on Death Row.

DNA evidence has cleared numerous death row inmates.

Yep, and others have been found to have had faulty defense, or judges/juries have ignored some evidence, or prosecution has provided false evidence, etc. Surprisingly, according to the Death Penalty Information Center's Innocence List, only 21 of 165 people exonerated from death row had DNA evidence as a substantial factor in their exoneration.
Innocence: List of Those Freed From Death Row | Death Penalty Information Center

Crockett does not appear on that list. :p

Right...it's not as if any innocent people ever end up on Death Row..........

That guy was on death row at our expense for 30 damned years.

I dislike the death cult but in their society if you are convicted you are dead within 30 days.

That guy was on death row at our expense for 30 damned years.

I dislike the death cult but in their society if you are convicted you are dead within 30 days.

Are you saying you want to be more like a "death cult"?

Forum List

Back