Don Jr. cuts some of the hush money payments to women

Mr. Cohen didn't allege 1 illegal act by President Trump.
I don't believe that is correct. Most of the acts were those of ethics and acts cxpected from a leader.

My take, however, there was no indication that Trump colluded with Russia, which was the point of the investigation before the witch hunt started.
We have documented evidence of campaign finance violations that Trump used and did not report, to sway the election. That has been proven.
for what?
The signed checks were not reported, paid to Cohen as reimbursement. That's illegal.
The checks were personal, not associated to Trump until Cohen said so. Believe him or not. He's a known liar, so...
Irrelevant! Cohen has nothing to lose other than more jail time. Cohen, Jr, Trump, and Weisselburg were in on the illegal hush payments that were never reported in any financial disclosures. That is a federal crime.

He taped clients and gave those tapes to LE. That was breaking the Confidentiality between attorney and client.
Nothing illegal there, and is irrelevant to federal campaign finance violations Trump committed.
I thought the payments to women were made by Cohen and paid him back in installments.
The money was reimbursed to Cohen by Trumps other fixers. Weisselburg and Don Jr. were in on the con.
Proof?

I don't believe that is correct. Most of the acts were those of ethics and acts cxpected from a leader.

My take, however, there was no indication that Trump colluded with Russia, which was the point of the investigation before the witch hunt started.
We have documented evidence of campaign finance violations that Trump used and did not report, to sway the election. That has been proven.
for what?
The signed checks were not reported, paid to Cohen as reimbursement. That's illegal.
The checks were personal, not associated to Trump until Cohen said so. Believe him or not. He's a known liar, so...
Irrelevant! Cohen has nothing to lose other than more jail time. Cohen, Jr, Trump, and Weisselburg were in on the illegal hush payments that were never reported in any financial disclosures. That is a federal crime.
Na, not really

for what?
Na, not really
Yes, it is a federal crime, and it has been proven.

He taped clients and gave those tapes to LE. That was breaking the Confidentiality between attorney and client.
Nothing illegal there, and is irrelevant to federal campaign finance violations Trump committed.
I thought the payments to women were made by Cohen and paid him back in installments.
The money was reimbursed to Cohen by Trumps other fixers. Weisselburg and Don Jr. were in on the con.
Proof?
Cohen provided copies of the checks. That is physical evidence.

He's an illegal president who violated my freedoms

Hahahahaha

pNlflyW.jpg

All Republicans on the committee are obsessed with book deals. What a bunch of losers. They aren't looking for the truth about Trump's crimes. They are traitors.

Mr. Cohen didn't allege 1 illegal act by President Trump.

Its not a violation, else President Trump's lawyer would have insisted on a cash payment.

Congress is going to want to talk to DJ after the testimony from Cohen.

for what?

What makes this payment that was made for Hush Money "illegal"?

Congress is going to want to talk to DJ after the testimony from Cohen.

They can want to talk to him if they want. But he'd be crazy to talk to his enemies in their house. If he went, he'd would undoubtably plead the 5th to avoid their perjury traps.

for what?

Trump Said Campaign Finance Violations Aren't a Crime. Experts Say That's 'Nonsensical'

Knowingly and willfully being done, and wasn't reported. That's a federal crime. Cohen is going to prison for it, and Jr. is probably next.

Trump Jr. signed 'hush money' check, according to Cohen
This furthers the narrative, that I as a voter was cheated out of a free and fair election. Hopefully there will be a nation wide outcry against Trump and his organization for hijacking the 2016 election, by declaring him illegitimate. This people, is the worst scandal in our history. And this illegal act by Trump and his thugs, is just the beginning
"This people, is the worst scandal in our history."
Really? Worse than a president sexually harassing a young WH intern into giving him blowjobs in the Oval Office and then lying about it under oath? You do realize, don't you, that all of this is about who Trump may have slept with before he became President? What is wrong with the Democratic Party that Trump's sex life before he became president is the most important thing they can think of on the day when the President is in Vietnam talking about NK's nuclear weapons?

for what?

Trump Said Campaign Finance Violations Aren't a Crime. Experts Say That's 'Nonsensical'

Knowingly and willfully being done, and wasn't reported. That's a federal crime. Cohen is going to prison for it, and Jr. is probably next.

Cohen pleaded guilty to the non-crime.

Riddle me this, batman. What was the LEGAL way of making the hush money payment?

Remember that B. Hussein O paid a quarter million in Hush Money to the Rev. Jeremiah Wright in the fall of 2008 so that the theologian would lay low and not sell his story.

There is a legal way, why didn't Cohen suggest to his client what the legal way was.

This furthers the narrative, that I as a voter was cheated out of a free and fair election. Hopefully there will be a nation wide outcry against Trump and his organization for hijacking the 2016 election, by declaring him illegitimate. This people, is the worst scandal in our history. And this illegal act by Trump and his thugs, is just the beginning
Really? Worse than a president sexually harassing a young WH intern into giving him blowjobs in the Oval Office and then lying about it under oath? You do realize, don't you, that all of this is about who Trump may have slept with before he became President? What is wrong with the Democratic Party that Trump's sex life before he became president is the most important thing they can think of on the day when the President is in Vietnam talking about NK's nuclear weapons?
It was a mutual relationship. Stealing my right to a free and fair election was not mutual between myself and Trump.

Riddle me this, batman. What was the LEGAL way of making the hush money payment?

Remember that B. Hussein O paid a quarter million in Hush Money to the Rev. Jeremiah Wright in the fall of 2008 so that the theologian would lay low and not sell his story.

There is a legal way, why didn't Cohen suggest to his client what the legal way was.
It was knowingly and willfully committed as a conspiracy, and the money was not reported. It's a federal crime. Don't believe me? Talk to Cohen. Jr. is next.

It was a mutual relationship. Stealing my right to a free and fair election was not mutual between myself and Trump.
lol Apparently you have no idea what sexual harassment or a free and fair election are.

How was the election of Donald J Trump not free or fair?

It was knowingly and willfully committed as a conspiracy, and the money was not reported. It's a federal crime. Don't believe me? Talk to Cohen. Jr. is next.

Talk to Cohen??? LOL? A convicted perjurer who President Trump counted on to give him advice?

If Donald Jr. were indicted, Cohen would be the star witness? Good luck with that. He won't have Rep. Cummings to rescue him from cross examination like he did today.

Forum List

Back