Donald Says 138 Million People dead

No it means you are just anther jerk blinded by 3 years of lies and self hatred instilled by Democrats and the MSM. You clearly have lost the ability to objectively look at anything Trump. You are a divider and a piss poor American, unless being called an American offends you. I have a feeling that it does.

Anything else?

I personally think that Trump is doing a better job than Obama, whom I feel was the 2nd worst POUTS ever. I have supported Trump on many issues, including this two SCOTUS picks, his cutting of regulations, his making it easier to get rid of dead weight in the Fed Govt and his deisre to pull our troops from the Middle East (though I will be happier if he actually does it).

None of that changes the fact (and yes it is a fact) that nothing changed as far as economic indicators go, after the election. Every measurable index is still moving in the same direction it was prior to the election.

The worst thing Trump has done is his stupid trade war which kept the GDP below 3% growth and has caused the financial markets to be stagnant for more than 440 days now.
you are so cute when you go on your little partisan rant!
Partisan is all you can say? Your insipid response was totally expected.

I accept your unconditional surrender

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Surrender is what you have done. No such word in my vocabulary. The effects of your emasculation are evident, and frankly quite sickening.

LOL...ummm, when you type the word 'surrender', then that means it is in your vocabulary.

Only a sheep, blindly follows ANY politician. And you Trumpbots are as sheepish (politically) as it gets.

I have never looked up to a politician in my life. And I have NEVER been remotely satisfied with the job ANY POTUS in my lifetime has done.
Why?
Because I think for myself and never trust a politician...EVER.
A little advice, don't try to sound intelligent or cool or tough...you don't do it very well
Some advice for you. Insulting, or trying to insult, someone who disagrees with you meas you have nothing of value to say, which is not a secret in your case.

No it means you are just anther jerk blinded by 3 years of lies and self hatred instilled by Democrats and the MSM. You clearly have lost the ability to objectively look at anything Trump. You are a divider and a piss poor American, unless being called an American offends you. I have a feeling that it does.

Anything else?

I personally think that Trump is doing a better job than Obama, whom I feel was the 2nd worst POUTS ever. I have supported Trump on many issues, including this two SCOTUS picks, his cutting of regulations, his making it easier to get rid of dead weight in the Fed Govt and his deisre to pull our troops from the Middle East (though I will be happier if he actually does it).

None of that changes the fact (and yes it is a fact) that nothing changed as far as economic indicators go, after the election. Every measurable index is still moving in the same direction it was prior to the election.

The worst thing Trump has done is his stupid trade war which kept the GDP below 3% growth and has caused the financial markets to be stagnant for more than 440 days now.

Surrender is what you have done. No such word in my vocabulary. The effects of your emasculation are evident, and frankly quite sickening.

Poor little sheep cannot dispute the facts so this is what you are left with.

Anything else?

I have not seen one fact from you. There is nothing to dispute.

in Sri Lanka.

He posted this tweet at 3:48 a.m. this morning,

LOLOLOLOL!

Man never sleeps. Maybe that's why he can't pronounce "origins".

View attachment 257120

Trump mistakenly tweets millions dead in Sri Lanka explosions on Easter Sunday
138 million?!?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Senile, old goat.
And we have 57 states too.

Yeah, I was waiting for this one.
You guys are so predictable.
Do you think Obama knows how to pronounce "origins"?
Do you think Obama knows the definition of "exonerated"?
LOL!

I don't know.
However, I think it's pretty silly to pick at every single thing Trump says, does, or you imagine he says or does. Especially due to the fact that sometimes it appears that Trump's twitter account may be hacked. We certainly have discovered fake twitter accounts.

I've been reading the Mueller Report today.
They've put every fake media report and every false lead in it to make it look like Trump was up to something. They put so much extraneous information in it that it's difficult to ascertain what exactly they were investigating.
They also forgot to mention some key details.
One of them is that Rod Rosenstein recommended that Trump fire Comey....then used his firing as an excuse to assign a special council. They also forgot to mention the fact that most of their evidence in the DNC hacks were by testimony rather than actual evidence.......primarily because the DNC refused to hand over the evidence of these crimes. They simply took their word for it.
Also, they knew that their primary evidence of obstruction was tainted because instead of turning it over to authorities, Comey chose to leak it instead to the media. They claim Comey took detailed notes of a private discussion with Trump that Trump claims never happened. So they have to take the word of a fired former FBI director who broke the law.....and was not charged by the acting AG.

in Sri Lanka.

LOLOLOLOL!

View attachment 257120

138 million?!?

Senile, old goat.

LOL!

I don't know.
However, I think it's pretty silly to pick at every single thing Trump says, does, or you imagine he says or does. Especially due to the fact that sometimes it appears that Trump's twitter account may be hacked. We certainly have discovered fake twitter accounts.

They've put every fake media report and every false lead in it to make it look like Trump was up to something. They put so much extraneous information in it that it's difficult to ascertain what exactly they were investigating.
One of them is that Rod Rosenstein recommended that Trump fire Comey....then used his firing as an excuse to assign a special council. They also forgot to mention the fact that most of their evidence in the DNC hacks were by testimony rather than actual evidence.......primarily because the DNC refused to hand over the evidence of these crimes. They simply took their word for it.
Also, they knew that their primary evidence of obstruction was tainted because instead of turning it over to authorities, Comey chose to leak it instead to the media. They claim Comey took detailed notes of a private discussion with Trump that Trump claims never happened. So they have to take the word of a fired former FBI director who broke the law.....and was not charged by the acting AG.
Just laughing at his "twitter account may be hacked." lol

in Sri Lanka.

The POTUS sent his condolences at 3:48 a.m. this morning,

LOLOLOLOL!

View attachment 257120

Typical Leftist. Any mistake gets attacked. Ridiculous.

That's not a mistake. That's fucking dementia.

In your opinion. Looks like a mistake to me. Are you on record stating that opinions may be wrong? Please confirm.
Once would be a mistake.

You’re a mistake
Brilliant reply. You think of that all by yourself?

I have not seen one fact from you. There is nothing to dispute.

Here is a fact. See if you can dispute it...not a single economic metric changed direction after the election, they all kept moving in the same direction they had been for the previous 5 years prior to the election.

That's not a mistake. That's fucking dementia.

In your opinion. Looks like a mistake to me. Are you on record stating that opinions may be wrong? Please confirm.
Once would be a mistake.

You’re a mistake
Brilliant reply. You think of that all by yourself?

Doesn’t take much to trigger you.

in Sri Lanka.

LOLOLOLOL!

View attachment 257120

Thank god you righties don’t do that!

You? I am an Independent like you. Do you have dementia? We have discussed this numerous times

in Sri Lanka.

LOLOLOLOL!

View attachment 257120

Thank god you righties don’t do that!

You? I am an Independent like you. Do you have dementia? We have discussed this numerous times

We have, but your never ending defense of Trump makes it hard to remember.

trumptypo.jpg

in Sri Lanka.

LOLOLOLOL!

View attachment 257120

138 million?!?

Senile, old goat.

LOL!

He didn’t know how to pronounce corps man.

You’re failing badly here.

This foul forum just adds insult to injury today. What a tragedy. And you scumbags that are still whatabouting Obama etc. are fucked in the head. So sad for many families.

Happy Easter?

View attachment 257174

What about those two tweets are hypocritical?

One grieves for the Muslim community and the other mentions tourists, and worshipers of some weird religion nobody has ever heard of

in Sri Lanka.

LOLOLOLOL!

View attachment 257120

138 million?!?

Senile, old goat.

LOL!

I don't know.

Just laughing at his "twitter account may be hacked." lol
Oh.....so the DNC's servers could be so easily hacked, but Trump's Twitter account is impenetrable???
Twitter is the enemy of the Trump Administration. So is Facebook and every other social network.
It would be quite easy for them to hack his account if they wanted to because they have the passwords.

in Sri Lanka.

LOLOLOLOL!

View attachment 257120

138 million?!?

Senile, old goat.

I KNEW some conservative would bring this up.

Let's see.....obama was off by 7

and trump was off by.....138 million!

Obama was MORE accurate by MILLIONS!

Forum List

Back