Donald Trump Being Accused Of Rape

They're just literally making things up out of fear. 🙄

Knee jerk Trump bum kissers mindlessly deny any and all aspersions upon their anointed one, of course, but normal Americans support our judicial system to establish culpability, just as they respect elections certified by all fifty states, even when a loser can't handle the truth.

I have no doubt that their weird worship would dictate they vote for a convicted rapist.

He has always had them pegged:

Screen Shot 2023-04-27 at 8.18.44 AM.png

"I have the most loyal people -- did you ever see that?...
I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody,
and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?...
It's, like, incredible!"

Last edited:
They're just literally making things up out of fear. 🙄

I read her testimony the other day. A lot doesn't make sense to me. She claims Trump's alleged rape stopped her from having romantic relationships and yet she was married twice. Then she says one of her ex-husbands physically assaulted her several times but she doesn't want to go after him, she only wants to go after Trump. There are others.

I read her testimony the other day. A lot doesn't make sense to me. She claims Trump's alleged rape stopped her from having romantic relationships and yet she was married twice. Then she says one of her ex-husbands physically assaulted her several times but she doesn't want to go after him, she only wants to go after Trump. There are others.
Trump has no defense. One would assume that he could have afforded to hire a better lawyer.

Trump’s Only Witness in Trial Over Rape Lawsuit Won’t Testify

Attorney Joe Tacopina told US District Judge Lewis Kaplan on Wednesday that psychologist Edgar Nace
would be unable to testify as an expert witness because of unspecified health concerns.
His weird worshipers would accept a jury verdict against him no more than they would accept a democratic election in which he is defeated, of course. They venerate him as being above the law.

Trump has no defense. One would assume that he could have afforded to hire a better lawyer.

Trump’s Only Witness in Trial Over Rape Lawsuit Won’t Testify

Attorney Joe Tacopina told US District Judge Lewis Kaplan on Wednesday that psychologist Edgar Nace
would be unable to testify as an expert witness because of unspecified health concerns.
His weird worshipers would accept a jury verdict against him no more than they would accept a democratic election in which he is defeated, of course. They venerate him as being above the law.
Her story is full of holes but since she only needs a preponderance of the evidence, Trump will probably lose. Yet another abuse of power by the left.

So this rather unattractive woman claims Trump raped her decades ago in a dressing room in Bloomingdales, and kept the dress in her closet all those years? Oh, and an earlier DNA test revealed MULTIPLE male DNA on that dress.

She publicly accused Trump, he called her a liar, and according to this Clinton hack judge that arises to the level of a defamation lawsuit simply for calling her a liar. So in the future, no one publicly accused of a crime can say anything else it opens them up for a defamation lawsuit.

As a younger woman, she was beautiful. This is her in the 90s. She will win the suit, she is credible, you are not.

unnamedjpg.webp

Her story is full of holes but since she only needs a preponderance of the evidence, Trump will probably lose. Yet another abuse of power by the left.
As we know, his weird worshipers can never accept that he is ever guilty of anything, blaming that ubiquitous demonic "left" that fester in their noggins.

As the Cry Baby Loser correctly noted,

Screen Shot 2022-12-15 at 5.10.12 PM.png

"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody,
and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK? It's, like, incredible!"

In his taped deposition, trump identified Carroll as his ex wife Marla lol. Trump also admitted he attacks women. So this case is more of a "she said and he agrees" case.

In doing so, some contend Carroll herself comes across as a rape fantasist. The notion is perhaps underscored by the fact that her story about Donald Trump raping her appears in a 2012 episode of Law and Order, featuring rape fantasists and the very same Bergdorf Goodman department store dressing rooms she claims the former President used in an attack on her.

Carroll – a Law and Order fan – first made her allegations against Trump in a 2019 book.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

[B]Additionally:[/B]

A History of Claims.

Trump’s team also sparred with Judge Kaplan and Carroll’s lawyers over how much of her long history of sexual assault allegations can be raised before the jury.

Carroll has alleged she has been subject to sexual assaults and rapes or attempted rapes by a long list of “hideous men” and others, including “a bloodthirsty, beautiful, relentless boy” aged seven or eight when she was also a child, a babysitter’s boyfriend, a camp counsellor, a dentist, an unnamed pocket knife-wielding youth she went on a date with in college, an unnamed former boss, CBS chief executive Les Moonves, and finally, Donald Trump.

As we know, his weird worshipers can never accept that he is ever guilty of anything, blaming that ubiquitous demonic "left" that fester in their noggins.

As the Cry Baby Loser correctly noted,

View attachment 781982
"I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody,
and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK? It's, like, incredible!"
And you guys can never accept the fact that he isn't guilty of anything without you manufacturing something.

Our jury system is tainted.
I don't like the preponderance thing. If someone convinces the judge or jury 50.1% to 49.9% then the case is decided, when it's possible that in 49.9% of the cases someone is railroaded with a decision against them, even if they aren't guilty. It could cost a poor person a lot of money and a rich person millions, even when they were truly innocent. That doesn't sound like justice to me.

I don't like the preponderance thing. If someone convinces the judge or jury 50.1% to 49.9% then the case is decided, when it's possible that in 49.9% of the cases someone is railroaded with a decision against them, even if they aren't guilty. It could cost a poor person a lot of money and a rich person millions, even when they were truly innocent. That doesn't sound like justice to me.
There are too many innocent folks serving prison time.

More bullshit.
Not really. He was just found guilty.

A Manhattan jury unanimously sided with advice columnist E. Jean Carroll in her civil lawsuit against former President Donald Trump, whom she says raped her in a department store dressing room in the 1990s.
The panel reached its decision Tuesday after less than three hours of deliberation, finding him liable for sexual abuse — but not rape — and declaring he owes $5 million in total damages.

$5 million dollars he owes her.

Forum List

Back