donald trump being audited because

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
He is such a strong Christian? Are you serious? He's the biggest liar in this campaign, maybe more than Hillary. That's scary

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I saw the comment and it struck me the same way. The more Trump talks the more insulting he is to people's intelligence. It's one of those things that one doesn't know whether to laugh or cry?

Drumpf said that's why he can't turn over returns but the IRS says that's not true.

Drumpf has been a "christian" for a couple of months now.

The facts are out there for anyone to see but it won't make any difference to the nutters and my bet is that if he's the candidate Avatar the phony christian hypocrite will vote for him.

Multi-Billion Dollar Businesses are in a constant state of IRS audit. Seven Days a Week, 365 days a year.

It's standard practice.

Morons.

Multi-Billion Dollar Businesses are in a constant state of IRS audit. Seven Days a Week, 365 days a year.

It's standard practice.

Morons.

Then say that! You don't need to pretend to be some victim

It's standard practice.

Morons.
My2cents, I'm going with laugh (I don't have a cent symbol. LOL)

First off, you ignorant pile of human refuse, Donald Trump is NOT being audited.

One of his Corporations is.

Idiot douchebag

Why not laugh at yourself? Everybody else does.

moron

It's standard practice.

Morons.

Nobody questions whether he is being audited. We just know it's no excuse for not turning over his already filed returns.

It's standard practice.

Morons.

Then say that! You don't need to pretend to be some victim

Where did you get 'victim' out of that?

Multi Billion Dollar Corporations have IRS Agents parked in their Offices for all intents and purposes.

Shit, some of them even pay them the courtesy of providing with their own Office Space.

They hardly ever even go into their Regional IRS Office, they just send electronic data or Snail Mail them reports.

Some of them work out of their homes so they can be close to the Corporation they're 'auditing'

You people just don't understand -- Anything.

It's business. It's why Trump has a team of Tax Lawyers working for him full time. So they can coordinate with the IRS Agents that are in his Offices all day.

Now...... The Lawsuit against the defunct 'university' is an open question.

Different ballgame. Is it a criminal audit or an investigatory audit or a tax audit or -- What?

You don't even know.

Because you're stupid.

He is such a strong Christian? Are you serious? He's the biggest liar in this campaign, maybe more than Hillary. That's scary

umm.... who came up with this idea exactly? It's absurd. He never even brought up religion in his life until it became a political candidate demagoguery tool, and even then when he was asked for a favorite Bible verse he made one up out of thin air.

It's standard practice.

Morons.

Nobody questions whether he is being audited. We just know it's no excuse for not turning over his already filed returns.

When did he file them?

Come on, tell us. When did he file them?

It's standard practice.

Morons.
My2cents, I'm going with laugh (I don't have a cent symbol. LOL)

First off, you ignorant pile of human refuse, Donald Trump is NOT being audited.

One of his Corporations is.

Idiot douchebag

Why not laugh at yourself? Everybody else does.

moron
Trump is the one claiming to be getting audited. Is he telling another lie? Do you have a link to show he is not being audited? Which one of his corporations is being audited?

It's standard practice.

Morons.

When did he file them?

Come on, tell us. When did he file them?

Last year, the year before, the year before that. Trump has been in business for a long time, and he has been required to file returns every year. You don't think they are auditing his entire business history, do you?

That the corrupt fuck Obama sicced the IRS on Trump is no surprise. The IRS is the personal hit squad Obama uses against his enemies list.
Trump says he has been getting audited every year for 12 years. That would mean the audits were instigated under President Bush.

That the corrupt fuck Obama sicced the IRS on Trump is no surprise. The IRS is the personal hit squad Obama uses against his enemies list.
Can you imagine what would happen, if Trump got a hold of it? He hardly seems to be someone who'd hold back from being vindictive. The Obama-IRS will be looked upon as the good-old-days. :laugh2:

This has been ongoing for years, not just when he announced his candidacy you partisan hack. And it isn't Trump being audited himself, it's just one of his companies. Any other whining and Obama blaming you want to do in a Trump thread you hack?

Forum List

Back