Donald Trump, Blasphemous Bible Thumper

I must say, Maureen has always had a way with words. She's skewered President Joe Biden when she felt he deserved it. It was often painfully on point, and sometimes hilarious. In my opinion, never unfair. Now she has a column on Trump, Easter, and the Bible.

Donald Trump, Blasphemous Bible Thumper
By Maureen Dowd
Opinion Columnist, reporting from Washington.
On this holy weekend, one man is taking the Resurrection personally.

Happy Holy Week!” he wrote on Truth Social. “Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless The USA Bible.”

David Axelrod says that, even as a secular Jew, he’s offended: “This is a guy who has violated 11 of the Ten Commandments.”
On this holy weekend, one man is taking the Resurrection personally.

Donald Trump is presenting himself as the Man on the Cross, tortured for our sins. “I consider it a great badge of courage,” he tells crowds. “I am being indicted for you.” Instead of Christ-like redemption, he promises Lucifer-like retribution if resurrected
:th_Back_2_Topic_2:

Trump and MAGA blasphemy rampant!

View attachment 924777
They're phonies, using religion as a weapon and as an excuse. This is the kind of crap that gives religion a bad name.

American Christianity has really fucked this up. They're mocking their own religion.

UKDoNLb.jpg

Mprj0Z5.jpg

Moreover, when his behavior and character are evaluated relative to the Christian mythological framework, Trump is actually much closer to being the Antichrist than some type of divine savior in the mold of Jesus Christ and chosen by God as a type of messiah and prophet.

In reality, this superficial tension is easily resolved: The relationship between Donald Trump and his fascist MAGA movement and the Christian Right is transactional. Trump is a type of weapon and cudgel for them to create an American apartheid theocratic plutocracy.

They're phonies, using religion as a weapon and as an excuse. This is the kind of crap that gives religion a bad name.

American Christianity has really fucked this up. They're mocking their own religion.

UKDoNLb.jpg

Mprj0Z5.jpg
If the "god lover's" turned their backs on Trump he'd subject them to the same treatment he gives anyone else who doesn't kiss his ass.

The guy is pure evil.

If the "god lover's" turned their backs on Trump he'd subject them to the same treatment he gives anyone else who doesn't kiss his ass.

The guy is pure evil.
Outside of your LibTardian Twilight Zone…in the real world “EVIL” unleashes 10 million more thirdworld cockroaches on the citizenry.

A real billionaire who claims to be a Christian and that the Bible is his favorite book would be giving Bibles away and not charging 60 dollars. The con never ends.
^^^ stupid Diddycrat gaslighting Americans

Christians aren't buy the bibles because people need bibles. They are but them to show their support for Trump. Free bibles are everywhere.

A real billionaire who claims to be a Christian and that the Bible is his favorite book would be giving Bibles away and not charging 60 dollars. The con never ends.
Like real lib billionaires would donate more of their income to the treasury to provide more help for you bottom feeders?

donny has broken most of the commandments & committed all 7 deadly sins. pull back that tribble living on his head, & shirley you will find 666 embedded in it.

I've always said religious people are gullible because they believe something that scientifically can't be verified as true. Them supporting Trump is further proof they are easily conned.

But then again, he gave them the overturning of roe v wade. Even though that's very unpopular, he's been bragging to them that he got it done.
There is plenty of proof.

Forum List

Back