Donald Trump Brags About Crowd Size in Front of Empty Seats

You can see from the timestamps of the video and the timestamps' time and lack thereof in the lefty pics

what's happening here. :rolleyes-41:

This is a retarded argument. Some making out like the crowd size was very small. Some making out like there were millions.

Crowd size matters only matter when people are voting. I've been to Ron Paul rallies, that tripled Romney's rallies. And Romney still got the nomination.

This is a retarded argument. Some making out like the crowd size was very small. Some making out like there were millions.

Crowd size matters only matter when people are voting. I've been to Ron Paul rallies, that tripled Romney's rallies. And Romney still got the nomination.
That's because he had the Uniparty backing. That's why Herman Cain was never president, the Uniparty was against him.

Donald Trump bragged about the size of the crowd at his rally in Hialeah, Florida, despite videos appearing to show empty seats at the venue circulating across social media.

The former president on Wednesday appeared in South Florida for a dueling campaign rally the same night his Republican rivals faced off in the third GOP debate in Miami, a city that has trended toward Republicans in the crucial swing state of Florida in recent years. Trump declined to participate in the debate, as he did the first two, as he continues to hold a substantial polling advantage over the other presidential contenders.

During the rally, he bragged about the size of the crowd that turned out for him, boasting that "tens of thousands" of people attended the rally.

"I'm standing in front of tens of thousands of people right now and it's on television. That's a lot harder to do than a debate," he said.

However, the venue only holds about 5,200 people, the Associated Press reported. Videos also spread across social media appearing to show several empty seats at the rally, though the exact number of guests remained unknown at the time of publication.

Newsweek reached out to Trump's campaign for comment via email Wednesday night.

The Associated Press reported that "sections of the outdoor football stadium remained empty," though some supporters camped outside the venue for more than a day prior to the rally.

"Lot's of empty seats at #Trumprally stadium that seats around 5,200. Trump, of course, said "I'm standing in front of tens of thousands of people right now..." LOL! Very #MAGA!" posted X user @Utmb_Colorado.N

What happened?

Are Trump Humpers tired of hearing the same old regurgitated shit over and over.
The emporer has no clothes.

Now show the other side, faggot. Dishonest turds.

Also, that pic was @ 6-7 PM, not 8 when the thing was in swing.

Dishonesty seems to be one of your go-tos.

Trump-Hialeah-FL-11-8-23-1200-1068x601.jpg
Your photo shows about 150 people.

Well done! :laugh:

Forum List

Back