🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslim Immigration To U.S.

Suddenly Muslims are everywhere!! They are condemning Trump. How dare he try to stop Islamic terrorists from entering the USA!!

3263524.jpg

Still nary a word about the fact that nearly all terrorist acts are committed by Islamic allah monkeys.....
The word is that white christians committed 90% of the terrorists acts in the US.

Black thugs are slaughtering their own babies ..Work on that

Suddenly Muslims are everywhere!! They are condemning Trump. How dare he try to stop Islamic terrorists from entering the USA!!

3263524.jpg

Still nary a word about the fact that nearly all terrorist acts are committed by Islamic allah monkeys.....
The word is that white christians committed 90% of the terrorists acts in the US.

I need a link for that. Last I heard was white thugs were the ones that killed their kids the most.

Shall we compare KIAs between Obama and Bush now?

:anj_stfu:

No. They're all on Bush's watch. He started it. They're all his responsibility.

Let me put it in simple terms. If you punch a guy in the face for no reason, and he hits you back? He didn't start it. YOU did. Stop being a typical conservative, and take responsibility for your own actions....

Nope, it was the Democrats idea to leave the dirty war in Iraq, and expand the clean war in Afghanistan and Libya.

Now we have ISIS, a worldwide Syrian refugee crisis, and hundreds of Westerners
being needlessly murdered by Islamic radicals.

The blood is on your hands because you support Obama.
I think the blood is on your hands for supporting the war in Iraq to begin with.
Did Hillary support the Iraq war???????????????????????
Is there "blood" on her hands??????????????

She couldn't even keep a straight face.

Donald Trump is the Islamic terrorists best friend, he says everything they want to hear and everything they want us to believe. So now it looks like Trump is working for both Hilary Clinton and the terrorists.

Carter Banned Iranians from Coming to US During Hostage Crisis
Trump is just like Hitler. Or Jimmy Carter.
December 8, 2015
Daniel Greenfield

carter_1.jpg

Trump is a monster, a madman and a vile racist. He's just like Hitler. Or Jimmy Carter.

During the Iranian hostage crisis, Carter issued a number of orders to put pressure on Iran. Among these, Iranians were banned from entering the United States unless they oppose the Shiite Islamist regime or had a medical emergency.

Here's Jimmy "Hitler" Carter saying it back in 1980.

Fourth, the Secretary of Treasury [State] and the Attorney General will invalidate all visas issued to Iranian citizens for future entry into the United States, effective today. We will not reissue visas, nor will we issue new visas, except for compelling and proven humanitarian reasons or where the national interest of our own country requires. This directive will be interpreted very strictly.

Apparently barring people from a terrorist country is not against "our values" after all. It may even be "who we are". Either that or Carter was a racist monster just like Trump.

Meanwhile here's how the Iranian students in the US were treated.

Carter orders 50,000 Iranian students in US to report to immigration office with view to deporting those in violation of their visas. On 27 December 1979, US appeals court allows deportation of Iranian students found in violation.

In November 1979, the Attorney General had given all Iranian students one month to report to the local immigration office. Around 7,000 were found in violation of their visas. Around 15,000 Iranians were forced to leave the US.

Classifying Iranians as a group is closer to racism than classifying people by a racist supremacist ideology that calls for the mass murder and enslavement of non-Muslims, as ISIS is doing today.

Trump is just like Hitler. Or Jimmy Carter.
December 8, 2015
Daniel Greenfield

carter_1.jpg

Trump is a monster, a madman and a vile racist. He's just like Hitler. Or Jimmy Carter.

During the Iranian hostage crisis, Carter issued a number of orders to put pressure on Iran. Among these, Iranians were banned from entering the United States unless they oppose the Shiite Islamist regime or had a medical emergency.

Here's Jimmy "Hitler" Carter saying it back in 1980.

Fourth, the Secretary of Treasury [State] and the Attorney General will invalidate all visas issued to Iranian citizens for future entry into the United States, effective today. We will not reissue visas, nor will we issue new visas, except for compelling and proven humanitarian reasons or where the national interest of our own country requires. This directive will be interpreted very strictly.

Apparently barring people from a terrorist country is not against "our values" after all. It may even be "who we are". Either that or Carter was a racist monster just like Trump.

Meanwhile here's how the Iranian students in the US were treated.

Carter orders 50,000 Iranian students in US to report to immigration office with view to deporting those in violation of their visas. On 27 December 1979, US appeals court allows deportation of Iranian students found in violation.

In November 1979, the Attorney General had given all Iranian students one month to report to the local immigration office. Around 7,000 were found in violation of their visas. Around 15,000 Iranians were forced to leave the US.

Classifying Iranians as a group is closer to racism than classifying people by a racist supremacist ideology that calls for the mass murder and enslavement of non-Muslims, as ISIS is doing today.

Democrats can ban things........not Republicans.

So you are completely unaware of the alliance between Islam and the World War II Nazis,. Funny when guys come in here and display their ignorance. In case you didn't notice, that is the Palestinian Grand Mufti Husseni,talking to Adolf Hitler on the bus signs AFDI put up. And Muslims fought in World War II in Nazi uniforms - the Waffen SS.

turkistanswastika.jpg
jerusalemmuftihitler.jpg

Grand_Mufti.jpg

mufti_himmler32.jpg

Last edited:
So you are completely unaware of the alliance between Islam and the World War II Nazis,. Funny when guys come in here and display their ignorance. In case you didn't notice, that is the Palestinian Grand Mufti Husseni,talking to Adolf Hitler on the bus signs AFDI put up. And Muslims fought in World War II in Nazi uniforms - the Waffen SS.
And you're completely unaware of the fact that this fails as a red herring fallacy.

The thread topic is Trump's advocacy of prohibiting all Muslims from entering the country, in violation of the Constitution, the rule of law, and the fundamental tenets of our Nation.

That you and others on the right have made failed attempts to deflect from that comes as no surprise.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage :deal:

And you're completely unaware of the fact that this fails as a red herring fallacy.

The thread topic is Trump's advocacy of prohibiting all Muslims from entering the country, in violation of the Constitution, the rule of law, and the fundamental tenets of our Nation.

That you and others on the right have made failed attempts to deflect from that comes as no surprise.

Where in the constitution does it state that we have to allow immigrants from the ME into our country? Could you please link and quote that section?

3263524.jpg

I need a link for that. Last I heard was white thugs were the ones that killed their kids the most.
Well let's see your link

I can understand why rounding up immigrants who are now citizens would be illegal and unconstitutional. We cannot do that. Once they are granted citizenship, they are recognized as citizens, but I don't know where it says in our Constitution that we must allow immigrants into the country . . . .

I've read that the states cannot discriminate against those immigrants, but I don't think the Federal government HAS to take on any immigrants.

I can understand why rounding up immigrants who are now citizens would be illegal and unconstitutional. We cannot do that. Once they are granted citizenship, they are recognized as citizens, but I don't know where it says in our Constitution that we must allow immigrants into the country . . . .

I've read that the states cannot discriminate against those immigrants, but I don't think the Federal government HAS to take on any immigrants.
Well either they have papers or they don't. If they don't bye. Tell me how that's wrong?

FDR Halted German, Japanese Naturalization After Pearl Harbor
"interfering by word or deed with the defense of the United States or political processes and public opinions thereof"
December 8, 2015
Daniel Greenfield

1000509261001_1628429998001_bio-biography-13-world-leaders-franklin-d-roosevelt-sf.jpg

A little bit of American history. After Pearl Harbor, the naturalization of enemy aliens was suspended for a time.

The myth popularized by the left is that after Pearl Harbor the United States began randomly going after Japanese-Americans because of racism. The actual reality is that the United States began relocating "enemy aliens" in the West Coast, which meant Germans, Japanese and Italians who were not United States citizens. Race wasn't the issue. Fear of an invasion was.

Executive Order 9066 is what the left loves talking about. And it's bringing up 9066 in reference to Trump's comments. But far more relevant are Presidential Proclamations 2525 through 2527.

Let's start with FDR's Presidential Proclamation 2525 after Pearl Harbor. It applied to the Japanese, 2526 to the Germans, 2527 to the Italians. But otherwise they were basically the same. Trump actually referenced these on Good Morning America as the basis for his proposals.

WHEREAS it is provided by Section 21 of Title 50 of the United States Code [11 F. C. A., tit. 50, § 21] as follows: "Whenever there is a declared war between the United States and any foreign nation or government, or any invasion or predatory incursion is perpetrated, attempted, or threatened against the territory of the United States by any foreign nation or government, and the President makes public proclamation of the event, all natives, citizens, denizens, or subjects of the hostile nation or government, being of the age of fourteen years and upward, who shall be within the United States and not actually naturalized, shall be liable to be apprehended, restrained, secured, and removed as alien enemies..."

FDR was quoting the law circa 1798. Specifically, "An Act Respecting Alien Enemies". The more relevant one at present is the Alien Friends Act. But since FDR was dealing with a straightforward declared war, he went with the first of the Alien and Sedition Acts.

It's still the law today.

FDR Halted German, Japanese Naturalization After Pearl Harbor

Hey libturds, show me where trump said anything about American Muslims. Come on now let's see it

Forum List

Back