Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslim Immigration To U.S.

Shut down ALL immigration and fictional refugee influx. If all are included, you can't be accused of picking out specific individuals based upon their religion.

32510.jpg

Do Mexicans and Muslims also make fun of disabled people?

Suddenly Muslims are everywhere!! They are condemning Trump. How dare he try to stop Islamic terrorists from entering the USA!!

3263524.jpg

Still nary a word about the fact that nearly all terrorist acts are committed by Islamic allah monkeys.....

He barely has 1/3 of republican voters. He in no way speaks for " the vast majority of the country". And you call others retarded.:laugh:
If Trump becomes the nominee there will be an historic turn-out of REPs supporting him.
No REP is ever going to vote in another Clinton.

Just the opposite I believe. It would be the lowest republican turn out ever or a record number of write-ins. Trump will never get the nomination. He will go third party and screw repubs.
You really believe the REPs will not vote in historic numbers to prevent another Clinton from stealing the sterling flatware from the White house kitchen?
Trump made a promise not to go third party. I believe him. We'll see.

The establishment doesn't want Trump in any way. I bet they will not let him get the nomination and he will go third party. The establishment will force this and lose the election before they let him in.
Trump IS the establishment! The 'establishment' loves their millions and they know Trump won't go after their millions.
Trump will go after the fucking chinese and their trillions. He'll make Mexico build the wall.
He's making the pussy coward LIBs shit their pants.

I thought all the right's butthurt was over the establishment politicians. Now Trump is part of that as well? You make no sense.

Suddenly Muslims are everywhere!! They are condemning Trump. How dare he try to stop Islamic terrorists from entering the USA!!

3263524.jpg

Still nary a word about the fact that nearly all terrorist acts are committed by Islamic allah monkeys.....

Really? What about homegrown white Christian terrorists?

Most of the terrorist activity in the U.S. in recent years has come not from Muslims, but from radical Christianists, white supremacists and far-right militia groups.

10 of the Worst Terror Attacks by Extreme Christians and Far-Right White Men

Christian terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

3263524.jpg

Really? What about homegrown white Christian terrorists?

Most of the terrorist activity in the U.S. in recent years has come not from Muslims, but from radical Christianists, white supremacists and far-right militia groups.

10 of the Worst Terror Attacks by Extreme Christians and Far-Right White Men

Christian terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
where are these home grown christian terrorists? Got that location? if so, you are harboring them.

"Hit 'em again hit'em again..harder harder

White House Dares GOPers To Renounce Trump As Nominee

White House press secretary Josh Earnest said that GOP frontrunner Donald Trump’s call to ban all Muslim immigrants from entering the US “disqualifies him from serving as president” during Tuesday’s press briefing.
please renounce trump we know we're going to lose. LOL hahahahahahahahaha aand roll on the floor laughing. too fkn funny libturds.

When will Trump drop out of the race? He never wanted to win.
yeah he just wanted to spend a few million for fun. LOL, what a bunch of clueless libturds. I now see how you having no brain cells works.

Last edited:
yeah he just wanted spend a few million for fun. LOL, what a bunch of clueless libturds. I now see how you having no brain cells works.
Trump's spent far less than anyone. His publicity has all been free.
and my isn't he getting the value of a dollar. How is the national debt these days going and your dictator running it? I thought so.

yeah he just wanted spend a few million for fun. LOL, what a bunch of clueless libturds. I now see how you having no brain cells works.
and my isn't he getting the value of a dollar. How is the national debt these days going and your dictator running it? I thought so.

National debt? How much NEW debt has President Obama created that wasn't a direct or indirect result of Bush actions and policies? None of you NaziCon dumbasses have been able or willing to answer that question - honestly.

CNN: Muslim Congressman received death threat yesterday.

Things are getting out of

National debt? How much NEW debt has President Obama created that wasn't a direct or indirect result of Bush actions and policies?
all of it

National debt? How much NEW debt has President Obama created that wasn't a direct or indirect result of Bush actions and policies?
all of it

Okay, you lost all credibility. Bye...

all of it

Okay, you lost all credibility. Bye...
bye, don't forget to close the door as you leave. You are leaving right?

3263524.jpg

The word is that white christians committed 90% of the terrorists acts in the US.

Forum List

Back