🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslim Immigration To U.S.

I was going to post a few more Trump threads - but there are just too many. Here are the headlines:

Philly Mayor: Trump Is An A**hole

HAIR WARS: London Mayor Unloads On Trump

Russell Simmons To Trump: 'Stop The Bullsh*t'

FriendsWhoLikeTrump.com Will Make You Want To Delete Your Facebook

University Has Second Thoughts About Donald Trump, Revokes Honor

Trump's Incendiary Comments Throw GOP Into A Tailspin

British Parliament Actually Has To Consider Banning Trump From U.K.

Tom Brokaw Invokes Holocaust In Powerful Indictment Of Trump

Aspiring Statesman Donald Trump Has Already Pissed Off U.S. Allies

Donald Trump Wants Help 'Closing That Internet Up'

Watch Donald Trump Get Attacked By A Bald Eagle

giphy.gif

Last edited:
You people DO realize that those terrorists who have made successful attacks on this country weren't refugees, right?

All of them came in legally on visas. We need to understand the difference between the two, not lump everything into one blanket group so that it all gets confused.

We need to tighten up on the visa program, not the refugees.

You people DO realize that those terrorists who have made successful attacks on this country weren't refugees, right?

All of them came in legally on visas. We need to understand the difference between the two, not lump everything into one blanket group so that it all gets confused.

Yes, we do. Why do we need to double down on our country men?

BTW..............if we are going to ban Muslims from coming into this country, should we also ban Muslims from using gun ranges, or even purchasing guns, even if the Muslim in question is a native born citizen with no police record?

BTW..............if we are going to ban Muslims from coming into this country, should we also ban Muslims from using gun ranges, or even purchasing guns, even if the Muslim in question is a native born citizen with no police record?
I love to read ignorant uniformed posters stupid. It's hilarious

ISIS have tried to enter the US through the refugee program, we know this for sure. We don't know how many have made it in, just the ones that get stopped.

We don't know if they are recruiting, giving orders, running financing for future or past attacks or just sleepers for some yet to be thought of attack.

Basically, NaziCons want all races to disappear - other than the white race. Whites will soon be a minority - so their crazy radical shit will only get worse.

Trump is not proposing cutting off immigration of Muslims. He is proposing stopping the entry of all Muslims into the US. That means Muslim who are permanent residents of the US as well as Muslims who are US citizens would not be able to re-enter the US. And that my friend would be a clear violation of the 1st amendment, and depending on the situation a violation of 5th amendment and possibly the 14th amendment.

Furthermore using a religious test for entry into the US would certainly be a violation in spirit if not in actual law of Article 5, "No Religious Test" Clause.

Beyond the law, using religious discrimination for immigration would be "impossible to administer" and "stupidly play into the hands of extreme Islamic terrorists."

Well frankly, if you're found to have traveled to the ME for ISIS training, I personally don't think you /should/ be allowed back in... I'm not sure how one would track that though. I do believe we could put x through z countries on our no travel to list, and do a passport check to ensure they didn't travel to them though.

I am not so sure about the religious test thing, firstly a refugee asking for protection has to describe their reasons and one of them can be "religious persecution," they are also placed in locations that have "similar religions" (so they don't throw a "heathen" to a theocracy and so forth.) In addition it has been noted by our own government that x% of the refugees are muslim, x% are christian - how would we get that information if we can't ask the question? With refugee's I'll note that /America/ doesn't actually screen these guys for being sent into the US, a global agency does and they are under no such PC liberal ideals to /not/ ask such questions and decide where they'll send refugees.

On immigration, again, if you'd read what I wrote, no one has to even ask these folks what religion they follow - just cross the ME countries off the "allowed in" list by putting their numbers down to 0 for the year, and it's done.
Are screening them to determine if they are a Muslim or a terrorist. There is a difference.

Donald Trump Is a Bad Person

Can there be any doubt now that Donald Trump is a fascist?

His declaration yesterday that he would close the United States to all Muslim immigrants, including tourists and Muslim American citizens abroad trying to return home, confirmed both his fascistic tendencies and his undisguised bigotry, and made something else clear in the process: that he is simply a bad person.
<more>
The libtard logic is amazing; allow more terrorist slaughters of Americans in order to keep the libtard view of America going strong.

I and a growing number of Americans dont care if you think Trump is a fascist or not. Just like the leftwing Black Lies Matters movement, who declares all of society to be racist with our microaggressions and similar bullshit, we have had enough.

Trump is going to be our next president and if you dont like it you can go fuck yourself.

Isnt free speech a wonderful thing?

You do realize that if Trump is nominated, which is a GOP nightmare, most of the registered Republicans will stay at home on election day. He has embarrassed the core of the Republican Party to the point that I am sure the establishment GOP are drawing up plans right now to stop him. Their dilemma is he will most certainly run as a Third party, if he is not the GOP nominee.

Many Republican, true conservative and not wing nuts like you, have come to the conclusion that Trump would do more damage to the GOP as their nominee, than I would as a Third party candidate. The heat will be going up on Mister Trump at the beginning of 2016.

PERSONALLY, I LOVE THE GUY! He is saying what many RW loony Republicans want to hear. And he is repeating what a majority of the Republicans whisper is the back hall.

GO DONALD!
Yes, Trump is a huge problem for the GOP. With his recent comments he's an embarrassment to the party. Just about every major power broker in the party has denounced him. Although Trump pledged his loyalty to the party, the party has certainly not reciprocated. His recent statements indicated that a break might be coming. Trump told ABC's Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan on their daytime talk show that he might pursue a run if the Republican Party doesn't treat him right.

With the extremist stand Trump is taking, the GOP may be better off without him even it cost them the presidency. They know there is no way he will win the presidency and his increasingly insane attacks could cost the party a lot seats in congress.

Trump: I'll Run Independent if GOP Treats Me Badly

Donald Trump Is a Bad Person

Can there be any doubt now that Donald Trump is a fascist?

His declaration yesterday that he would close the United States to all Muslim immigrants, including tourists and Muslim American citizens abroad trying to return home, confirmed both his fascistic tendencies and his undisguised bigotry, and made something else clear in the process: that he is simply a bad person.
<more>
The libtard logic is amazing; allow more terrorist slaughters of Americans in order to keep the libtard view of America going strong.

I and a growing number of Americans dont care if you think Trump is a fascist or not. Just like the leftwing Black Lies Matters movement, who declares all of society to be racist with our microaggressions and similar bullshit, we have had enough.

Trump is going to be our next president and if you dont like it you can go fuck yourself.

Isnt free speech a wonderful thing?

You do realize that if Trump is nominated, which is a GOP nightmare, most of the registered Republicans will stay at home on election day. He has embarrassed the core of the Republican Party to the point that I am sure the establishment GOP are drawing up plans right now to stop him. Their dilemma is he will most certainly run as a Third party, if he is not the GOP nominee.

Many Republican, true conservative and not wing nuts like you, have come to the conclusion that Trump would do more damage to the GOP as their nominee, than I would as a Third party candidate. The heat will be going up on Mister Trump at the beginning of 2016.

PERSONALLY, I LOVE THE GUY! He is saying what many RW loony Republicans want to hear. And he is repeating what a majority of the Republicans whisper is the back hall.

GO DONALD!
Yes, Trump is a huge problem for the GOP. With his recent comments he's an embarrassment to the party. Just about every major power broker in the party has denounced him. Although Trump pledged his loyalty to the party, the party has certainly not reciprocated. His recent statements indicated that a break might be coming. Trump told ABC's Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan on their daytime talk show that he might pursue a run if the Republican Party doesn't treat him right.

With the extremist stand Trump is taking, the GOP may be better off without him even it cost them the presidency. They know there is no way he will win the presidency and his increasingly insane attacks could cost the party a lot seats in congress.

Trump: I'll Run Independent if GOP Treats Me Badly

I think this is called "Political Utopia."

ISIS have tried to enter the US through the refugee program, we know this for sure. We don't know how many have made it in, just the ones that get stopped.

We don't know if they are recruiting, giving orders, running financing for future or past attacks or just sleepers for some yet to be thought of attack.
Don't worry, Trump will keep them out.

Asked how his proposal to deny Muslims entry to the US would work in practice and whether border agents would have to ask people their religion, Trump said, "They would say 'Are you Muslim?'" Of course, we know ISIS would never lie.

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-wants-custom-agents-ask-are-you-muslim-402498

Yes, Trump is a huge problem for the GOP. With his recent comments he's an embarrassment to the party. Just about every major power broker in the party has denounced him.

Which is why he got an 8 point upswing from the only poll released since he said it in South Carolina, dude.

You really dont get the phenomenon going on here, not to be rude, but you dont.

The Professional Political Class has met its match. For the first time since WW2, they face a challenger that they cannot control, who isnt intimidated by their antics and who is advancing the cause of the regular American citizenry, not the Professional Political Class or the corporations.

NOTHING the media says can harm Trump since more people trust him than trust the press that is supposedly being used to bring him down.

You know, the GOP could win the WH and both houses of Congress if they had a real candidate, instead of a lunatic. With the security concerns the country has, the voters may actually turn to the GOP. Trump, with his "either me or nobody" attitude will keep that from happening. He will embarrass the GOP.

Asked how his proposal to deny Muslims entry to the US would work in practice and whether border agents would have to ask people their religion, Trump said, "They would say 'Are you Muslim?'" Of course, we know ISIS would never lie.

That was sarcasm, my Gawd!

roflmao
Well that's about as close he has come to explaining how he will keep Muslims out of the US. I suppose it's a secret.

Experts: Trump Muslim ban likely constitutional

Yes, Trump is a huge problem for the GOP. With his recent comments he's an embarrassment to the party. Just about every major power broker in the party has denounced him.

Which is why he got an 8 point upswing from the only poll released since he said it in South Carolina, dude.

You really dont get the phenomenon going on here, not to be rude, but you dont.

The Professional Political Class has met its match. For the first time since WW2, they face a challenger that they cannot control, who isnt intimidated by their antics and who is advancing the cause of the regular American citizenry, not the Professional Political Class or the corporations.

NOTHING the media says can harm Trump since more people trust him than trust the press that is supposedly being used to bring him down.
Oh, I think I understand the phenomenon quite well. Most of his supporters don't follow political issues that much and have no appreciation for how hard it is get anything done in the highly polarized environment of Washington. They are not interested in why government is dysfunction only the fact that is. They have no interest in how Trump would do anything. They just want hear him say "Trust me. I'll may America great again." They want to be told it's all so easy, Close the Mosques, throw all the illegals out of America, ban Muslims from entering the country, blame most the murders of whites on blacks, break trade treaties and internationals agreements with disagree we don't like, and protect ourselves by building walls around the country, real and political.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back