🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslim Immigration To U.S.

151208-fact-checking-lindsey-graham.jpg
ObamacareSignups_zpsaqopojr3.jpg

When Chump's poll numbers go down, he throws some more meat at the knuckle-dragging salivators who then howl at the moon. What he proposes is still against the law, unconstitutional, unethical and just one step away from concentration camps. It will not happen, not even if Chump is elected president. It's a fantasy that feeds the needs and fears of a particular class in America. As my nephew once said, "Why do you want to go to Italy? Ain't we got pizza here?"

None of the Politicians on either side have much common sense.
Many of them are corrupt.
So you saying that the College that Trump graduated from is not an education?
You think that only those that graduated from Ivy league schools should be President?

No, I'm saying Trump is a dumbarse. Nothing more and nothing less. I think he definitely has a good nose for a deal, but I'm confident those around him are making him the money.

I couldn't care less what college a presidential hopeful went to. Just as long as they are intelligent.
so you didn't state why he was a dumbarse, you don't have any examples so you give some sort of political speech about college? wht the fk libturd.

I've been sideline reading up on US immigration laws and policies and thought I'd share this: https://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/files/109th-congress-2005-2006/reports/02-28-immigration.pdf

Relevant tidbits:

"The first federal law limiting immigration qualitatively was enacted in 1875, prohibiting the admission of criminals and prostitutes. The following year, in addressing efforts by the states to control immigration, the Supreme Court declared that the regulation of immigration was the exclusive responsibility of the federal government. As the number of immigrants rose, the Congress established the Immigration Service in 1891, and the federal government assumed responsibility for processing all immigrants seeking admission to the United States."

-----
"The Immigration and Nationality Act Amendments of 1965 abolished the national-origins quota system and established a categorical preference system. The new system provided preferences for relatives of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents and for immigrants with job skills deemed useful to the United States. However, it did
not abolish numerical restrictions altogether. For countries in the Eastern Hemisphere (comprising Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia), the amendments set per-country and total immigration caps, as well as a cap for each of the preference categories. Although there was a total cap established on immigration from the Western Hemisphere, neither the preference categories nor per-country limits were applied to immigrants from the Western Hemisphere."

-----
"Under certain conditions, the United States may deny visas or admission on either a temporary or a permanent basis. For example, people may be denied admission on
the grounds of health, criminal history, security or terrorism concerns, the likelihood of their “becoming a public charge,” their seeking work in the United States without
proper labor certification and qualifications, prior illegal entry or violations of immigration law, lack of proper documentation, or previous removal from the country. Those grounds may be waived for certain admission categories."

-----
"The number of refugees admitted to the United States on an annual basis and the allocation of that number between countries are determined by the President in consultation with the Congress. In practice, U.S. policy has been to allow admission of at least half of the refugees identified by the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees as being in need of resettlement."

-----
RE the visa program: "Visas for the diversity program are issued through a lottery administered by the State Department. Eligible countries are sorted into six geographic regions, and visa limits are set for those regions on the basis of immigrant admissions in the past five years and a region’s total population. Applicants must have either a high school diploma process (not all do so) may be granted lawful permanent or its equivalent or two years of work experience within the past five years. Countries that accounted for more than 50,000 immigrant admissions (under the numerically limited categories) during the previous five years are excluded from participation in the program."
----

So it seems to me that just as Obama could unilaterally increase the number of immigrants and refugees accepted from various countries, so too could the next president lower them, including saying "none."

I am still waiting for the unconstitutional argument regarding Trump cutting off ME immigration.
Trump is not proposing cutting off immigration of Muslims. He is proposing stopping the entry of all Muslims into the US. That means Muslim who are permanent residents of the US as well as Muslims who are US citizens would not be able to re-enter the US. And that my friend would be a clear violation of the 1st amendment, and depending on the situation a violation of 5th amendment and possibly the 14th amendment.

Furthermore using a religious test for entry into the US would certainly be a violation in spirit if not in actual law of Article 5, "No Religious Test" Clause.

Beyond the law, using religious discrimination for immigration would be "impossible to administer" and "stupidly play into the hands of extreme Islamic terrorists."
again, I have the challenge out there bubba, post up the quote to justify your post or delete it. you are falsifying facts, that makes you a libturd dumb fk.

When Chump's poll numbers go down, he throws some more meat at the knuckle-dragging salivators who then howl at the moon. What he proposes is still against the law, unconstitutional, unethical and just one step away from concentration camps. It will not happen, not even if Chump is elected president. It's a fantasy that feeds the needs and fears of a particular class in America. As my nephew once said, "Why do you want to go to Italy? Ain't we got pizza here?"
I will ask you like I have asked the other stupid shits that have repeated your lies.

Where is the violation of the Constitution in what Trump has said?

How do you know how he plans to implement this ban on Muslims; by specifically mentioning their religion?

What law is he violating by giving his opinion, dumb ass?

How is it unethical to ban populations of people who have a high mixture of terrorists within their population?

And where the fuck do you get the idea that concentration camps are one step away from his proposals?

You wont answer these questions because you are full of shit and are a fucking idiot, I know, but I thought I would give it a shot and see what you spout out in respoonse anyway..

None of the Politicians on either side have much common sense.
Many of them are corrupt.
So you saying that the College that Trump graduated from is not an education?
You think that only those that graduated from Ivy league schools should be President?

No, I'm saying Trump is a dumbarse. Nothing more and nothing less. I think he definitely has a good nose for a deal, but I'm confident those around him are making him the money.

I couldn't care less what college a presidential hopeful went to. Just as long as they are intelligent.
so you didn't state why he was a dumbarse, you don't have any examples so you give some sort of political speech about college? wht the fk libturd.
Trump is not the dumb ass; the idiot libtards who think anyone that disagrees with them is stupid are the dumbasses.

Nope, it was the Democrats idea to leave the dirty war in Iraq, and expand the clean war in Afghanistan and Libya.

Now we have ISIS, a worldwide Syrian refugee crisis, and hundreds of Westerners
being needlessly murdered by Islamic radicals.

The blood is on your hands because you support Obama.

I've never supported Obama in my life. What I don't have is Obama Derangement Syndrome. i'm okay with what he did in iraq and Afghanistan. Libya was a bad move but wasn't all his fault by a long stretch.
and then there is Benghazi and war on climate, and nothing about protecting americans. he is a failed president.

Does this mean that dumbshit Trump is going to stop dealing with Saudi billionaires?

Dear America,

I thought you were at an all time low when you elected George W. Bush... twice. I didn't think you could get any lower. Then you actually allowed some one like Sarah Palin to run for Vice President. Well one again you have lowered my expectations. At first I thought this Trump fellow was some kind of a joke. I thought people were going to say, we fooled those liberals, did they actually believe we would allow such a character like Trump to actually run for President. Reading through these forums I really hoped that this place was infested with trolls. There can't be this much people supporting such racism and bigotry. The rest of the world is going to leave you behind.

its called common sense, lib. If a certain type of people and religion are doing ALL the terrorism in YOUR FREE DEMOCRATIC country and you have to stop it or else you will not have a country then FFS of course its expected and smart and reasonable to stop them from coming in.
Wake up for God sake. Trump is proposing making second class citizens out of 7 to 12 million Muslims in the US, most of which are American citizens. His proposals would be a violation federal law as well as the 1st, 5th, and 14th amendment. And what justifies is this action?

Out of approximately 90,000 murders in the US over the last 5 years Islamic terrorist have kill 38 Americans. That makes the odds of being killed by an Islamic terrorist in the US approximately 1 in 39 million or put another way; you are 43 times more likely to be killed by lightening.

Out of 7 million Muslims in the US 18 of them over the last 5 years have commited terrorist attacks in the US. So following Trump's proposal, it is completely reasonable to punish 6,999,982 people because of the acts of 18 people. As the ex-mayor of Los Angles said, this is insane.
Post his statement then. Oh wait, you can't cause he didn't say that. Get your facts straight

Not only has he proposed the ban, see the quote below, but has reiterated the ban, then stated it wouldn't last long, then said he would exempt US military, then said he would stand by his statement and finally he's making comments about leaving the party.

At a rally in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina on Monday evening, Trump pointed to the statement he released earlier in the day.

Should I read you the statement?” he asked.

The crowd enthusiastically agreed that he should.

“Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States until our country's representatives can figure out what the hell is going on,” he said, adding the word “hell" for emphasis this time.

We have no choice. We have no choice,” Trump said. "We have no choice.”

Trump calls for ‘total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States’
again, I don't see anything about americans in there. So, your point, you still haven't provided the evidence. so you fail. BTW, is a muslim born in America, a muslim or an american? What say you?

Are you stating that all Muslims are terrorists?
Technically, YES, they ALL are, because to be a Muslim is to be a follower and obeyer of the Koran, which has 132 suras calling for violence and/or killing of non-Mulsims. It is cover to cover terrorism.
in the Bible it states that you must stone to death anyone who works on Sundays so technically all christians (those who are followers and obeyers of the bible) are murderers. See how that works.

Forum List

Back