Donald Trump Can't Name A Single Verse From His Favorite Book - The Bible

I admit, it would be better for Trump to admit he doesn't know the Bible.

But I know no "REAL MAN" will ever take office.... anyone claim exception? If so, prove it!

Trump is smart not to say.
The media would take it and run with it.
People who don't believe do not understand how personal the Bible is.

So Trump declines to answer, says he likes the whole Bible but doesn't want to talk about it. And today, the lying dishonest left has spun this into: Trump didn't know a single Bible verse! Yet, I am reading all through this thread and the only Bible verse I see quoted is "Jesus wept." I would be surprised if any of the complainants could recite anything more complex.

But now, for sake of convo... let's imagine Trump answered with "John 11:35... Jesus wept." What would be your smear thread title today? OR if he recited the famous John 3:16? Would that have appeased his skeptics? I don't imagine it would have and I think most people with half a brain know this.

But hey... it's nice to see the liberal left doing their impression of an uptight blue-haired church lady! Awwww... I guess you'll have to vote for Mike Huckabee or Ted Cruz now! :rofl:

Could it be SATAN?

Dana-Carvey-as-Church-Lady-Yahoo-Video-Screenshot.jpg.cf.jpg

Honestly. Do I think Trump is a Christian man? Don't know... does it matter what I think?
What are we voting for?
I hope someone that will help our Country. I believe a man in touch and in relationship with God has the best shot.

But what do I know.............. it's worth a try? No?
But who is the candidate most in touch with God?

Bet he doesn't want to remember these three, Matthew 19:24, Mark 10:25 and Luke 18:25, the "eye of the needle" passages. :eusa_pray:

Jesus’ message is clear—it is impossible for anyone to be saved on his own merits. Since wealth was seen as proof of God’s approval, it was commonly taught by the rabbis that rich people were blessed by God and were, therefore, the most likely candidates for heaven. Jesus destroyed that notion, and along with it, the idea that anyone can earn eternal life. The disciples had the appropriate response to this startling statement. They were utterly amazed and asked, “Who then can be saved?” in the next verse. If the wealthy among them, which included the super-spiritual Pharisees and scribes, were unworthy of heaven, what hope was there for a poor man?

Honestly. Do I think Trump is a Christian man? Don't know... does it matter what I think?
What are we voting for?
I hope someone that will help our Country. I believe a man in touch and in relationship with God has the best shot.

Ben Carson

What are we voting for?

Ben Carson

Then that is who you should vote for.
Period.

What are we voting for?

Ben Carson

Period.

I can vote for whoever I want to, thank you very much Mr. Dictator.

What are we voting for?

Ben Carson

Period.

I can vote for whoever I want to, thank you very much Mr. Dictator.

Mrs.

Reminds me of when Sarah Palin couldn't tell Katie Couric one single newspaper or magazine that she read.
Katie Couric is a c**t.

She edited the response to make her look like an idiot.

EDITED??? LOL

COURIC: And when it comes to establishing your world view, I was curious, what newspapers and magazines did you regularly read before you were tapped for this — to stay informed and to understand the world?

PALIN: I’ve read most of them again with a great appreciation for the press, for the media, coming f—

COURIC: But like which ones specifically? I’m curious that you—

PALIN: Um, all of 'em, any of 'em that, um, have, have been in front of me over all these years. Um, I have a va—

COURIC: Can you name a few?

PALIN: I have a vast variety of sources where we get our news too. Alaska isn't a foreign country, where, it's kind of suggested and it seems like, 'Wow, how could you keep in touch with what the rest of Washington, D.C. may be thinking and doing when you live up there in Alaska?' Believe me, Alaska is like a microcosm of America

You can't say the "C" word, but you can call anyone a fucking asshole commie. Go figure!

Forum List

Back