Donald Trump Can't Name A Single Verse From His Favorite Book - The Bible

It looks like Sarah Palin and Adolf Trump have a lot in common - regarding newpapers, magazines, verses...

After proclaiming many times on the campaign trail that The Bible is his favorite book, Donald Trump was at a loss to cite one favorite verse, saying it was "too personal" to share.

The Randy Report: Donald Trump Can't Name A Single Verse From His Favorite Book - The Bible

Wow, that seems odd.

Nothing odd about it. I don't know to many people, unless they are religious fanatics, who can quote the bible with any accuracy.

Another lamo thread brought to too you by ShittingBull the partisan hack.

wtf? unless the damn baptist have changed there are a lot of people who got a lot of badges or medals for memorizing bible verses...hell i am not a christian and can quote the bible....he couldnt just say 'jesus wept' who doesnt know that verse or john 3:16 .....all you gotta do is watch a football game for that one...

I thought he was kidding when he said the Bible was his favorite book. He's actually sticking by that lie too?

Trump needs to take a cue from Sarah Palin and answer....all of them

I'll predict this "incident" will only increase Trump's poll numbers by 1 point... BUT, that's based on whether or not we can keep pinheads talking about it for a few more days. If we can get one of your minions to throw this in his face again in the next few days, that would be even better... he could jump 3-4 points.

Reminds me of when Sarah Palin couldn't tell Katie Couric one single newspaper or magazine that she read.
Reminds me of the time Obama said if elected President the first thing he would do was end the war in Iraq. Trump plays to a room full of suckers just as Obama did... I was taken by neither, can you say the same?

I'll predict this "incident" will only increase Trump's poll numbers by 1 point... BUT, that's based on whether or not we can keep pinheads talking about it for a few more days. If we can get one of your minions to throw this in his face again in the next few days, that would be even better... he could jump 3-4 points.

I pray to my God that Trumpster gets the GOP nomination, like Gingrich, ahead at the same period (only higher) did, lol

The Flying Spaghetti Monster (FSM) is the deity of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster

330px-Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage.jpg

1. The accusation that Trump CAN not name a verse from the Bible is both an un-substantiated assumption and an opinion. The man said he CHOSE not to do so because doing so is a very private thing to him.

2. THAT being said, I agree...I don't THINK he can either. The man is one of the greatest self-promoters and salesmen there is today. He is SAYING what people want to hear right now, but if you look at his record of ACTIONS he has been anything BUT Conservative...until extremely RECENTLY.

Me, pewrsonally, I am TIRED of TALK and am paying an extreme amount of attention to ACTIONS, both past and present.

1. SHOW ME / PROVE IT
2. Don't tell me anything, especially negative, about anyone else. If you can't sell me on why I should vote for YOU and on YOUR PLANS then you have no business getting my vote.

Being so anxious to tell things as they are....why doen't Trump just admit he is an atheist?

It's not complicated. Someone told him he had no chance if he didn't say the Bible was his favorite book. They didn't say he actually had to know anything about it.

He’s a Presbyterian.
5 Things Christians Should Know about Donald Trump's Faith
He said this in 2012.

The Presbyterians are one of the Christian denominations that have embraced same sex marriage.

Yes they did.
So much for all Christians being against same sex marriage huh?
Just because your church would accept it does not mean all Presbyterians that belong to the Church are all the same.
Christians and Conservatives are just as diversified as the Liberals are.

Bet he doesn't want to remember these three, Matthew 19:24, Mark 10:25 and Luke 18:25, the "eye of the needle" passages. :eusa_pray:

Actually, it's harder for a Democrat than a rich man.......which is why they voted to remove God at the Democratic National Conventional.

1. The accusation that Trump CAN not name a verse from the Bible is both an un-substantiated assumption and an opinion. The man said he CHOSE not to do so because doing so is a very private thing to him.

2. THAT being said, I agree...I don't THINK he can either. The man is one of the greatest self-promoters and salesmen there is today. He is SAYING what people want to hear right now, but if you look at his record of ACTIONS he has been anything BUT Conservative...until extremely RECENTLY.

Me, pewrsonally, I am TIRED of TALK and am paying an extreme amount of attention to ACTIONS, both past and present.

1. SHOW ME / PROVE IT
2. Don't tell me anything, especially negative, about anyone else. If you can't sell me on why I should vote for YOU and on YOUR PLANS then you have no business getting my vote.

Really, you should think more about what you are posting. I'm not really talking about your comment on the whole (which is spot on). But really, Trump is NOT one of the "greatest" salesmen there is. He's really not even that good at it. To his credit, he made money in the 1980's in NY. It was pretty easy to do in real estate. What he does now is buy choice properties with his largess. Again, pretty easy to do. When he does try to develop something from the ground up, he often falls flat on his face; just like other developers.

Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, The Zuck, Immelt, or any one of a hundred different CEOs could be just as visible if they put their money into publicity rather than actual charities or running a business.

Funny, none of the anti-Trump rhetoric is working. With each new dem/lib talking point failure, Trump's support grows.

But fear not dems and libs----------------------you have the hildebeast. :dance::bow2::dance::dance::bow2:

Forum List

Back