Donald Trump Fan Arrested For Alleged Terror Plot Against Muslims

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
567831e2190000e50078a679.png

White Man's Alleged Bomb Plot Against Muslims Is A Reminder That Nobody Has A Monopoly On Terror.

The suspect had expressed support for Donald Trump, saying he'd "follow this MAN to the end of the world."

Celli's arrest comes at a time of heightened concern in the U.S. about both homegrown and foreign terrorism. But most of the scrutiny and fear has been directed toward Muslim communities around the country -- even though white supremacists and right-wing extremists are routinely responsible for plenty of violence here.

Celli doesn't fit the profile of the "terrorist" who is likely to be invoked on cable news or on a GOP debate stage. In fact, judging by Celli's Facebook page, he seems to be the exact inverse: a disgruntled white man who has bought into the xenophobic rhetoric of people like GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Earlier this month, Trump called for a temporary ban on all Muslim immigrants into the U.S., a proposal that invited widespread derision from people of all political stripes.

Nobody knows what Celli thinks of that particular talking point, but on his Facebook page, he does express admiration for the real estate mogul. In an October post, Celli called Trump a "great point man," saying that he'd "follow this MAN to the end of the world."

More: White Man's Alleged Bomb Plot Against Muslims Is A Reminder That Nobody Has A Monopoly On Terror

It appears that Trump is also recruiting homegrown terrorists. This isn't good for America.

The actions of Trump's supporters do not taint Trump with the implication that Trump supports their actions. They do, however, reflect on the stupidity of Trump's supporters. :D

The actions of Trump's supporters do not taint Trump with the implication that Trump supports their actions. They do, however, reflect on the stupidity of Trump's supporters. :D

Hey, if Adolf Trump winds them up - he's responsible!

We all know that the idea of the Muslim terrorist is a myth propagated by Hollywood. There are no such thing as Muslim terrorist. Zero Muslim terrorism in the world. The terrorist attacks made against the World Trade Center were done by...wait...black people. Is it ok to blame black people for everything again? It just seemed ok for a while but then the media used its mind control on me and made me think that the World Trade Center came down because of Muslims. That wasn't true because it was done by bush. He planted those bombs on a controlled explosion so he could invade the Middle East. I wouldn't be surprised if the Jews were behind this. The Jews are behind every capitalist plot on the entire world. The Jews control everything!!! Lucky I have my tin foil hat on.

They only reflect on the stupidity of one supporter. Do the blacks who kill cops reflect on Hillary? They are Democrats, after all.

Are-You-Always-This-Stupid-Best-Demotivational-Posters.jpg

I wouldnt call this terrorism.
I'd call it defending America or maybe payback.

:lol:

Nothing says "defending America" like blowing up American citizens.

Jesus Christ, you guys are really starting to lose the plot.

Do you see any right wingers in here defending this guy? No? Then shut the fuck up.

You seem to have missed the post I was responding to.

Maybe it'll help if I make it bigger?

I wouldnt call this terrorism.
I'd call it defending America or maybe payback.

Hey, if Adolf Trump winds them up - he's responsible!
upload_2015-12-21_19-47-51.jpeg

If Adolfo Bama kept his promise and pulled out of the ME instead bombing every ME country out there, thereby driving the peoples of those countries to be refugees, this man wouldn't have been driven to this point so it's all Obama's fault.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Forum List

Back