Donald Trump Galvanizes Latino Voters in 2016!!!!

• Banned
Trump Has a Major Image Problem With Hispanics

Trump's Negative Image Among Hispanics Goes Beyond Party Leanings

Hispanics tilt Democratic, with 50% identifying as Democratic or leaning Democratic in the Jan. 2-March 8 period, contrasted with 23% who identify as Republican or who lean Republican. Trump's negative image, however, is not merely a result of Hispanics' Democratic political orientation -- evident in the substantially more positive images that Hispanics have of the other three Republican candidates. Two of these -- Rubio and Kasich -- actually have slightly more positive than negative ratings, while Cruz's image tilts just slightly negative.

Again, if Hispanics have a problem with the policy that Trump is proposing, then those same Hispanics must have issue with the Nation of Mexico and how it is treating Hispanics who are illegally entering their country.

Why, because he proposes to have an Immigration Policy and Enforcement with Mexico? If Liberals and Hispanics are going to trash Trump over Immigration, then they need to trash Mexico. Be Consistent for once.
So all Hispanics are Mexicans....Por quy?

Better yet, all illegals are Mexicans?

I know many El Salvadorian, Filipino, and Chinese illegals, but hey let only focus on Mexico because they speak funny and are not white, wait... ( also this was not directed at you moon )

Why, because he proposes to have an Immigration Policy and Enforcement with Mexico? If Liberals and Hispanics are going to trash Trump over Immigration, then they need to trash Mexico. Be Consistent for once.

I know many El Salvadorian, Filipino, and Chinese illegals, but hey let only focus on Mexico because they speak funny and are not white, wait... ( also this was not directed at you moon )
From what I understand, there is 30k Polish illegals in the USA also.....Don't tell these folks, but, there have always been illegals in the USA....

Hispanics tilt Democratic, with 50% identifying as Democratic or leaning Democratic in the Jan. 2-March 8 period, contrasted with 23% who identify as Republican or who lean Republican. Trump's negative image, however, is not merely a result of Hispanics' Democratic political orientation -- evident in the substantially more positive images that Hispanics have of the other three Republican candidates. Two of these -- Rubio and Kasich -- actually have slightly more positive than negative ratings, while Cruz's image tilts just slightly negative.

Quite a few Latinos I know are against mass illegal immigration since it hurts them economically. Why do you want our country flooded with Mexico's poor and needy? We're having trouble enough as it is, taking care of our less fortunate. Where will the money come from? Will bill or hillary donate their past and future speaking fees to this cause?

From what I understand, there is 30k Polish illegals in the USA also.....Don't tell these folks, but, there have always been illegals in the USA....

Reality is never their friend...

Quite a few Latinos I know are against the invasion from the south since it hurts them economically. Why do you want our country flooded with Mexico's poor and needy? We're having trouble enough as it is, taking care of our less fortunate.

If you really studied the illegal immigration problem you would realize that Mexico is not the only problem. The reality is this country has illegals from all over the world that either came here from illegally crossing the border or staying beyond their visa which put them out of status.

I know Trump only want you to focus on the Mexican, and I am willing to bet that he could not even tell the difference between a Cuban ( Ted Cruz ) or a Mexican ( Bill Richardson ) and believe they're all the same and believe every illegal come from the Mexican border.

So build your wall and the company that was contracted to do it will have the illegals build it and build the tunnels while at it...

Quite a few Latinos I know are against the invasion from the south since it hurts them economically. Why do you want our country flooded with Mexico's poor and needy? We're having trouble enough as it is, taking care of our less fortunate.

If you really studied the illegal immigration problem you would realize that Mexico is not the only problem. The reality is this country has illegals from all over the world that either came here from illegally crossing the border or staying beyond their visa which put them out of status.

I know Trump only want you to focus on the Mexican, and I am willing to bet that he could not even tell the difference between a Cuban ( Ted Cruz ) or a Mexican ( Bill Richardson ) and believe they're all the same and believe every illegal come from the Mexican border.

So build your wall and the company that was contracted to do it will have the illegals build it and build the tunnels while at it...

So what are your sentiments, pro or con illegal immigration?

Conservatives don't want any more brown people in this country. That's why Trump shot through the roof in the polls the moment he said he'd build a wall and have mass deportations

Simple and thank you for asking:

1. Illegal immigrants that are here after being deported multiple times before should be held in a detention center for five years in a region like White Sands, New Mexico, and after the five years they should be sent back to their country.

For every illegal that is detained from a country like Mexico, the Philippines or China the country they are from should have their money they receive from us withheld to pay for the illegal immigrant incarceration.

2. Go after the employers. If a employer is found employing a illegal immigrant they should be fined ten thousand dollars for each illegal immigrant and lose their business license for five years.

If caught a second time they will be sent to jail for fiver years and fine one hundred thousand dollars.

If caught a third time they will get twenty-five years in Federal Prison and a one million dollar fine.

The stiffness of the fine and length of prison sentence should make a few people think twice about hiring illegals in the first place.

3. A guest worker program could be installed with a sunset provision of five years but not pathway to citizenship at all and that includes the marriage loopholes that many use.

Start there and go forward.

1. Illegal immigrants that are here after being deported multiple times before should be held in a detention center for five years in a region like White Sands, New Mexico, and after the five years they should be sent back to their country.

For every illegal that is detained from a country like Mexico, the Philippines or China the country they are from should have their money they receive from us withheld to pay for the illegal immigrant incarceration.

2. Go after the employers. If a employer is found employing a illegal immigrant they should be fined ten thousand dollars for each illegal immigrant and lose their business license for five years.

If caught a second time they will be sent to jail for fiver years and fine one hundred thousand dollars.

If caught a third time they will get twenty-five years in Federal Prison and a one million dollar fine.

The stiffness of the fine and length of prison sentence should make a few people think twice about hiring illegals in the first place.

3. A guest worker program could be installed with a sunset provision of five years but not pathway to citizenship at all and that includes the marriage loopholes that many use.

So we're pretty much in agreement that illegal immigration hurts this country. A lot of what you propose has been proposed and fought by the open border people though. Trump has started a conversation that has been usually ignored, and will be addressed now. i'm also against birth tourism, which gets no press.

Focus on Mexico's Immigration Policy. How is their Policy and Enforcement different than what Trup is proposing? The next question is why would Hispanics have issue with what a Trump is proposing when it aligns with what Mexico already has in place?

Focus on Mexico's Immigration Policy. How is their Policy and Enforcement different than what Trup is proposing? The next question is why would Hispanics have issue with what a Trump is proposing when it aligns with what Mexico already has in place?

1. When did the United States of America become Mexico?

If you want our government to reflect more like Mexico then move there. We are a nation built on immigrants legally and illegal, and I will be damn if I want to be like them.

2. The reason why Hispanics do not want a policy like Mexico, well it is because the reason why they do not stay in Mexico in the first damn place.

Conservatives don't want any more brown people in this country. That's why Trump shot through the roof in the polls the moment he said he'd build a wall and have mass deportations

Yea, and the reason liberals want more brown people in the country is for votes. That's it. Btw, I am Conservative,brown, married to a brown, and have brown kids. Conservatives will take as many people regardless of color so long as they adhere to our Immigration laws

So we're pretty much in agreement that illegal immigration hurts this country. A lot of what you propose has been proposed and fought by the open border people though. Trump has started a conversation that has been usually ignored, and will be addressed now. i'm also against birth tourism, which gets no press.

The wall idea is stupid because it is a waste of resources in my opinion. Someone will point to the walls already built and I will point out the many tunnels that go under them.

Save the money and use it to train better border patrol, usage of drones, and working on policies that will strengthen Mexico, and Central America economy.

The last resort is to annex Mexico and Central America and make them part of this country. Yes it would hurt the country for a period of time, but it would also all us to enforce our laws onto them, and make a smaller border at Panama and South America.

Forum List

Back