Donald Trump has always been a risk taker

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Donald Trump has always been a risk taker. He takes the same style to politics. The high risk tactics results in big wins and big losses.
In the business world, Trump was a master in having other people absorb his losses; banks, investors, contractors, sub-contractors.. His tactics include bullying, lawsuits and bankruptcies. Trump companies have been involved in 6 bankruptcies and 3500 lawsuits. That is abusing the system and abusing investors, contractors, sub-contractors and even banks.
Anyone who says this is a typical business tactics, does not know what they are talking about.

Who will absorb his losses in his high risk tactics as the US President.

Donald Trump has always been a risk taker. He takes the same style to politics. The high risk tactics results in big wins and big losses.
In the business world, Trump was a master in having other people absorb his losses; banks, investors, contractors, sub-contractors.. His tactics include bullying, lawsuits and bankruptcies. Trump companies have been involved in 6 bankruptcies and 3500 lawsuits. That is abusing the system and abusing investors, contractors, sub-contractors and even banks.
Anyone who says this is a typical business tactics, does not know what they are talking about.

Trump's business record is actually better than average. You always leave out how many businesses he has had! Here is a list of just the successful ones:

TrumpBusinesses.jpg

And before you try to spin it to ask who is going to absorb his losses, you better wait for him to actually lose big first. His first two years have actually been highly successful. And before you ask about risk and losses, why don't you go back a few years to the 9 trillion (nine thousand billion) dollars Obama risked and lost? You know who is absorbing THAT loss? Me,
My children.
Their children,
Their children,
Their children,
Their children,
Their children,
Their children, and
Their children.

Trump's business record is actually better than average. You always leave out how many businesses he has had! Here is a list of just the successful ones:

View attachment 262718
And before you try to spin it to ask who is going to absorb his losses, you better wait for him to actually lose big first. His first two years have actually been highly successful. And before you ask about risk and losses, why don't you go back a few years to the 9 trillion (nine thousand billion) dollars Obama risked and lost? You know who is absorbing THAT loss? Me,
My children.
Their children,
Their children,
Their children,
Their children,
Their children,
Their children, and
Their children.
Let's see his tax records to see how successful his businesses truly are. When you have losses in a foreign policy with Iran, North Korea, Russia, Saudi Arabia, China, there will be big problems. Trump is using unorthodox, high risk, unproven foreign policy strategies. He may have big wins but if he has big losses we all have big problems.
We will see.
Trump has had wins for the conservative movement. The biggest being his Supreme Court appointments. But the US has never has a more immoral, unethical President. That is saying a lot when you consider slime buckets like Bill Clinton.
immoral and unethical usually lose in the end.
We will see.

I watched a Star Trek episode last night that reminded me of trump’s mentality

If Trump had his way, he would make hospitals pick and chose who is to be treated in the same way as this episode shows—

I encourage you to watch it.

Star Trek Voyager S07E05 - Critical Care

Once you have watched it, tell me what this hospital’s rules were when treating a patient?

:)-

After his last term we can assess the damage-we did not know of Obama's dirty tricks until the FBI screwed up.

View attachment 262718
My children.
Their children,
Their children,
Their children,
Their children,
Their children,
Their children, and
Their children.

Before you make a fool of yourself again, look up what a Holding Company does. Trump does not operate or control those business. He has no control or input over their day to day operations.

Name me one great leader in history who did great things who didn't take risks?
They keep telling me Obama is such a "great leader who did great things", but he didndunuffin. Weird, eh?

Who ever said such a thing about Obama?

I am pretty sure he could not even spell leadership, let alone exhibit it.
Your friend Rightwinger calls him the great Obama and I keep thinking he''s talking about Michelle's ass.

Name me one great leader in history who did great things who didn't take risks?
They keep telling me Obama is such a "great leader who did great things", but he didndunuffin. Weird, eh?

Who ever said such a thing about Obama?

I am pretty sure he could not even spell leadership, let alone exhibit it.
Your friend Rightwinger calls him the great Obama and I keep thinking he''s talking about Michelle's ass.

We are not really what you would call friends, he does not seem to like me calling Obama the 2nd worst POTUS ever.

Indeed. had it not been for those bone spurs, Trump would have taken that "risk" to single-handedly win that Vietnam "squabble."...................LOL

Forum List

Back