Donald Trump has proclaimed himself a stable genius to cheering Depolrables

Does that mean Donald is smarter than a horse?

There are contrary opinions.
How many threads you gonna start, noob?
Go sit down in the corner and count the stars on your dunce cap before you start another thread.

You have been to far too many Trump rallies and inhaled too much Deplorable anus gas.
I've never been to a rally and I don't even watch on TV.

You seem to have a few loose screws

Starting three anti-Trump threads before your feet make an impression in the carpet makes me know that you are a prime candidate for an instant "Ignore" click!

Troll on, dipshit!

A man walked into a cowboy bar and ordered a beer just as president Trump came on the TV. After a few sips he looked up at the screen and mumbled, "Now there is the biggest horse's ass I've ever seen." Immediately a customer at the end of the bar got up, walked over, decked him and left.

A few minutes later, the man was finishing his beer when Sarah Huckabee Sanders appeared on the TV. "She's a horse's ass too," he said. A customer from the other end of the bar got up, walked over and knocked him off his stool.

"Dadgum!" the man said, climbing back up to the bar. "This must be Trump country." "Nope," the bartender replied, "Horse's Ass country!"

You are evidently an unstable-mate of Donald Trump.
Don't go killing Jews, now.

I don't want your Deplorable job.
Trump haters kill Jews. Get with the pogram, comrade.

Trump lovers grab them by the crotch?
Only the girls. Obama lovers grab the guys.

Ladies should be warned to stay out of stables where stable geniuses lurk.

Don't go killing Jews, now.

I don't want your Deplorable job.
Trump haters kill Jews. Get with the pogram, comrade.

Trump lovers grab them by the crotch?
Only the girls. Obama lovers grab the guys.

Ladies should be warned to stay out of stables where stable geniuses lurk.
You prog boys all get along.

9757208D-863B-4467-9165-607A1AA3C652.jpeg
I see another patient is running amok.

Why do people like you believe your are witty and humorous when in reality your racist and bigoted remarks are boring and juvenile to the point of making others feel pity for you?
Prog boy lovers come in all races.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :)

I believe you are on this forum by mistake. You should be on a xxx forum where your desires will find kindred spirits.

Why do people like you believe your are witty and humorous when in reality your racist and bigoted remarks are boring and juvenile to the point of making others feel pity for you?

I believe you are on this forum by mistake. You should be on a xxx forum where your desires will find kindred spirits.
You also believed Hillary would win.

Shows what you know. :)

You also believed Hillary would win.

Shows what you know. :)
Trump initially believe Hillary would win. Which is why he lied about spending his own money on his campaign

Forum List

Back