Donald Trump has proclaimed himself a stable genius to cheering Depolrables

You prog boys all get along.
Why do people like you believe your are witty and humorous when in reality your racist and bigoted remarks are boring and juvenile to the point of making others feel pity for you?
Prog boy lovers come in all races.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :)

I believe you are on this forum by mistake. You should be on a xxx forum where your desires will find kindred spirits.
You also believed Hillary would win.

Shows what you know. :)

Putin and Trump knew otherwise.

Why do people like you believe your are witty and humorous when in reality your racist and bigoted remarks are boring and juvenile to the point of making others feel pity for you?

I believe you are on this forum by mistake. You should be on a xxx forum where your desires will find kindred spirits.

Trump initially believe Hillary would win. Which is why he lied about spending his own money on his campaign
Now you agree with The Don. Next you'll join Blaxit and vote for him. :)

Right. When their plan for world domination succeeds you'll be sawdust.

There is no doubt that our beloved Pres. Trump is a genius.

He has made billions of dollars in business, married a super model, and was elected as the 45 president of the country.

He is an extraordinary person and we are lucky to have him as our ruler. .. :thup:

He must be a genius, he's married THREE TIMES. What person isn't a genius who can marry three times. Most people only make it once.

His genius seems to be in screwing people over. New York, for some reason, have him nearly $1 billion in tax breaks and the like. They call it "pay to play" certainly it takes a genius to bribe government officials.

Right. When their plan for world domination succeeds you'll be sawdust.

Will Trump world domination inception be preceded by Jared Kushner, the son-in-law of the Antichrist ordering another human sacrifice at a Saudi Embassy?

There is no doubt that our beloved Pres. Trump is a genius.

He has made billions of dollars in business, married a super model, and was elected as the 45 president of the country.

He is an extraordinary person and we are lucky to have him as our ruler. .. :thup:
I am a successful businessman and my daddy didn’t give me millions of dollars to get started. Donald Trump is a conman who’s screwed more people out of money than you know and went “bankrupt” 10 times because he’s a conman, not smart.

I’m 47 and I’m dating a 25 year old Belarusian who looks a lot like melania.

I am extraordinary and you’re lucky to have me

Democrats are donkeys....
Democrats are jackasses.

Donald Trump is the Antichrist, the vilest entity to occupy the office of POTUS.

GOP lawmakers are disgraceful Trump-anus-kissers who have sold their souls cheaply and who bless Trump for giving them the opportunity to kiss his anus.
It’s not the lawmakers it’s their constituents they represent.

If more people voted the trump supporters would lose power.

How many Americans will skip voting next month?

The lawmakers have to represent the voters not the citizens who disagree but don’t vote

Forum List

Back