Donald Trump is Joseph McCarthy on steroids

Donald Trump is Joseph McCarthy on steroids. McCarthy legacy coined the term McCarthyism in 1950 in reference to McCarthy's practices, was soon applied to similar anti-communist activities. Today, the term is used in reference to what are considered demagogic, reckless, and unsubstantiated accusations, as well as public attacks on the character or patriotism of political opponents.[2]

It is no coincidence Roy Cohn was a strong influence on both. Roy Cohn was a disgusting human being. Probably worse than both McCarthy and Trump.

Trump will have the same ending as Joseph McCarthy. Trump will be a stain on the history of our country; as will all that support Trump.

Ever heard of the Venona papers? Of course you hated McCarthy and Cohn.....they were exposing commies such as yourself.

Let me see if I am picking up what you are throwing down. Are you saying that both McCarthy and Cohn are heros?

I am saying that McCarthy was vindicated by the release of the Venona papers showing and proving that there were communist moles working within government and holding sensitive positions.

Donald Trump is Joseph McCarthy on steroids. McCarthy legacy coined the term McCarthyism in 1950 in reference to McCarthy's practices, was soon applied to similar anti-communist activities. Today, the term is used in reference to what are considered demagogic, reckless, and unsubstantiated accusations, as well as public attacks on the character or patriotism of political opponents.[2]

It is no coincidence Roy Cohn was a strong influence on both. Roy Cohn was a disgusting human being. Probably worse than both McCarthy and Trump.

Trump will have the same ending as Joseph McCarthy. Trump will be a stain on the history of our country; as will all that support Trump.
You didn't explain how Trump is Joseph McCartht.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

These stupid Moon Bats are confused about McCarthy.

After the fall of the Soviet Union and the West got see some of the KGB files we found out that McCarthy was mostly right. Just like Trump is right.
Please make me aware of the findings.

In comparing McCarthy and Trump, I was referring to style not substance.

McCarthy went after what Trump is protecting; Russian interference in our Democracy.

After the fall of the Soviet Union and the West got see some of the KGB files we found out that McCarthy was mostly right. Just like Trump is right.

McCarthy went after what Trump is protecting; Russian interference in our Democracy.

Google, the "Venona Papers" like I told you just a few days ago, moron.

Do you ever stop lying?

You didn't explain how Trump is Joseph McCartht.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
It would help if you had the capability to read a whole paragraph, but you lack the attention span necessary for such an activity.

what do you think Joe mccarthy would think of Russia interfering in our election and affecting our foreign policy?

Not much considering there is no evidence that happened.

Many years later it seems that Joseph McCarthy was correct,
So maybe Trump being a stronger Joseph McCarthy is not a bad thing

Forum List

Back