Donald Trump Just Confirmed His Iran Plan: ‘Knock the Hell Out of Them, Take the Oil’

I think that policy is formed by having opinions , ideas that you run by your administration or advisers or in this case the general public . I think that Trump may be letting potential supporters know how he thinks Liminal .

think that the thread is about bombing and defeating 'isis' isn't it Winterborn ?? And yeah , taking the oil that they control and sell to make money .

I asked a question to start my post. A simple answer to that clarifies things.

And taking oil that is not ours and either selling it or keeping it is still theft.

he is probably just letting people see how he thinks Liminal . Getting the word out that he isn't a wusse like the current regime .

I think that policy is formed by having opinions , ideas that you run by your administration or advisers or in this case the general public . I think that Trump may be letting potential supporters know how he thinks Liminal .
You mean his staff has been working up policies so Trump will know what his opinions are.

I have no problem taking control of the oil that enemies control Winterborn .

think that the thread is about bombing and defeating 'isis' isn't it Winterborn ?? And yeah , taking the oil that they control and sell to make money .

I asked a question to start my post. A simple answer to that clarifies things.

And taking oil that is not ours and either selling it or keeping it is still theft.
Trump's so called policies appeal only to the very stupidest of thoughtless morons.

he is probably just letting people see how he thinks Liminal . Getting the word out that he isn't a wusse like the current regime .

Look back thru this thread and see how many people are excited about the prospect of taking the oil by force. That, along with Trump's statement of “Now we go in, we knock the hell out of them, take the oil, we thereby take their wealth. They have so much money.” ought to make people nervous. It is insanity.

say it anyway you like , Trump is getting his ideas out in public . Some people will support the ideas and some won't Liminal .

I have no problem taking control of the oil that enemies control Winterborn .

Ok. So you think having a national policy that involves the theft of natural resources from another nation is acceptable. That explains a lot.

I disagree , kill the enemy , destroy their 'things' , control their oil . All ok with me Winterborn .

say it anyway you like , Trump is getting his ideas out in public . Some people will support the ideas and some won't Liminal .
He doesn't have any ideas of his own......perfect for the birther retards who make up his followers.

I disagree , kill the enemy , destroy their 'things' , control their oil . All ok with me Winterborn .
Great strategy general. Maybe you should be Trump's military adviser, sounds like you know as much as he does.

If we have an enemy that is a threat to us, yes we kill them. But we, as a nation, are not thieves. That is reserved for the lowest of the low.

clarification , its ok with me in the case of the enemy 'Islamic state' or any other enemy Winterborn .

If we have an enemy that is a threat to us, yes we kill them. But we, as a nation, are not thieves. That is reserved for the lowest of the low.
think that Rand would agree with you , course , doesn't sound like Trump agrees with Rand Winterborn .

Forum List

Back