Donald Trump just savaged an(other) American hero

You're in deep denial, Mr. Nazi.

But to bring this back to Trump, he infuriates those who love war criminals (Democrat and Republican alike) because he tells a simple truth, and these lovers of war crimes & those who commit them can't face their own monstrous hypocrisy & ignorance & complicity.

So we get raging denial like yours.
No you are a liar.

You have made false accusations which you cannot back up and have done so in a cowardly fashion.

Trump be damned this is about you being a liar and coward. Mccain and Powell werem not war criminals and neither of them commited war crimes. Such accusations require evidence and you do not have any

You are a lhying coward

No you are a liar.

You have made false accusations which you cannot back up and have done so in a cowardly fashion.

Trump be damned this is about you being a liar and coward. Mccain and Powell werem not war criminals and neither of them commited war crimes. Such accusations require evidence and you do not have any

You are a lhying coward
Howdy Mr. Nazi,

Raging denial is not just a ripple on a pond of ignorance.

Oh wait - it is!

See the links I provided, or Google, when/if you're ready to leave your raging denial behind. :)

Howdy Mr. Nazi,

Oh wait - it is!

See the links I provided, or Google, when/if you're ready to leave your raging denial behind. :)
There is no nazi here.

Your links were opeds with no evidence. Agreement is not evidence.

You are denying that fact and you are a liar and coward.

Howdy Mr. Nazi,

Oh wait - it is!

There is no nazi here boy.

Yoiu are the one in absolute denial.

evidenceand facts proven you are a liar and coward.

Forum List

Back