Donald Trump just savaged an(other) American hero

I know it and I have proven it.

You lied and made false accusations.

Mccain and Powell were not war criminals. That is the truth and everyone knows it.
You're in a denial loop in which you can only repeat what you desperately want to be true.

It's a tragedy for you and for humanity, as it means more dead innocents.

"Those who do not learn from history..."

You're in a denial loop in which you can only repeat what you desperately want to be true.

It's a tragedy for you and for humanity, as it means more dead innocents.

"Those who do not learn from history..."
Now we see a clear example of projection. It is you caught in such a loop you are lying and that has been proven.'
You are wrong and you know it and think you can save face by repeating your proven lie but you cannot save face.

This is why you are a low life coward. you know nothing of history and are making false accusations BOY

I didn't agree with him politically, but I damn sure respect a man who spent his life serving his country. As compared to a coward who questions others military service when he was too much of a coward himself to serve.

He couldn't serve in the military because of his feet.
One was always in his big mouth and the other he kept shooting.

Lol.

Now we see a clear example of projection.
No - maybe co-enabling though.
It is you caught in such a loop
I'm in your loop, yes.
you are lying and that has been proven.'
Denial is easier than doing the work.
You are wrong and you know it and think you can save face by repeating your proven lie but you cannot save face.
See above.
This is why you are a low life coward.
You believe this about yourself, but I hope you can find the courage to face the truth.
you know nothing of history and are making false accusations BOY
I hope you can find courage. :)

Forum List

Back