Donald Trump just savaged an(other) American hero

Go blow it out of your ass you have not once linked to any proof of your bogus claims
I sincerely hope you can find the courage to embrace the truth, either via one of the links I posted, or in your own honest and open searching. :)

Good on Trump for triggering an important conversation.

Yes and you keep denying painful truths. You post proven atrocious lies and repeating them like a brat.
I hope that those acting as unwitting accessories before the fact to horrendous crimes against humanity come to their senses.

And I'm really glad that Trump told the truth about Powell.

You mean petulant and narcissistic like Trump
Ah - so you're a Trump hater!

He was pretty disappointing in the war crimes department, at least compared to his predecessors.

But he did some horrendous things, so perhaps you should learn about those as well.
to childish to admit you are ignorant and wrong.

Good luck tyrying to develop into a normal adult.
I'm so sorry you feel this way about yourself, and can only deal with these feelings of self hatred by projecting them.

Best of luck in your growth - it's crucial for the sake of one & all! :)

I sincerely hope you can find the courage to embrace the truth, either via one of the links I posted, or in your own honest and open searching. :)

Good on Trump for triggering an important conversation.
The links you posted are nothing more than opeds which repeat your lie. They do not contain any evidence.

You have not posted any truth and neigther have those worthless links you posted.

you are a liar and a coward.

Mccain and Powell are not war criminals. They commited no war crimes. Those are facts and you know it boy

I hope that those acting as unwitting accessories before the fact to horrendous crimes against humanity come to their senses.

And I'm really glad that Trump told the truth about Powell.
Of course we know Mccain and Powell commited no such crimes and you lied like the disgusting coward you are when you accused them of being war criminals.

So the unwitting accessory would be a lying cowardly sack of filth like you who spreads filthy lies.

Ah - so you're a Trump hater!

He was pretty disappointing in the war crimes department, at least compared to his predecessors.

But he did some horrendous things, so perhaps you should learn about those as well.

I'm so sorry you feel this way about yourself, and can only deal with these feelings of self hatred by projecting them.

Best of luck in your growth - it's crucial for the sake of one & all! :)
The only projection here has been from you.

You are a proven liar and you are too childish to admit it. Unfortunate for you but you are a fucking loser.

You are not crucial to anyone you can remain stuck in yuour loop of repeating a proven lie and no one will care but everyone knows you are a fool and a liar.

We have proven Mccain and Powell were not war criminals. Thatius fact in your face and you know it

The links you posted are nothing more than opeds which repeat your lie. They do not contain any evidence.

You have not posted any truth and neigther have those worthless links you posted.

you are a liar and a coward.

Mccain and Powell are not war criminals. They commited no war crimes. Those are facts and you know it boy
I wish you the best for the sake of all.

Of course we know Mccain and Powell commited no such crimes and you lied like the disgusting coward you are when you accused them of being war criminals.

So the unwitting accessory would be a lying cowardly sack of filth like you who spreads filthy lies.
That's quite a pretzel you've tied yourself into defending horrendous war crimes and those who commit them.

Hope to see you straighten yourself out. :)

The only projection here has been from you.

You are a proven liar and you are too childish to admit it. Unfortunate for you but you are a fucking loser.

You are not crucial to anyone you can remain stuck in yuour loop of repeating a proven lie and no one will care but everyone knows you are a fool and a liar.

We have proven Mccain and Powell were not war criminals. Thatius fact in your face and you know it
I hope you can learn and grow past this.

That's quite a pretzel you've tied yourself into defending horrendous war crimes and those who commit them.

Hope to see you straighten yourself out. :)
Wrong.

I have been consistent and not the least but contradictory. I have stated fact and you have lied about Mccain and Powell. They were not war criminals and you are a racist lying coward making false accusations.

I believe you can't see the ever more ridiculous denial loop you're in.

Best of luck moving past this kind of thinking!
It is YOU in a denial loop.

You know the evidence proves your accusations are lies.

You keep denying that fact because you are a childish bitch.

Worst of luck with your chidlish attitude

Forum List

Back