Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to ‘hang all the gays’

He probably dresses up in his gimp outfit and attends comic book conventions like the sad little virgin he is.

Yeah, Cons are terrible:

now-thats-cosplay.jpg

I mean so fucking bad

359d12d7c4221f9cc7a780846604afc9.jpg

Just the fuckin' worst...

04765109aad21c3fcb403c1c8f122043--cosplay-women-cosplay-girls.jpg
And you ain't doing squat with them, besides fapping to their image in your mind while wearing your gimp suit.

You're a colossal bore, child

Only because I've stopped you from posting the trash you post, which goes to serve your ego and nothing more. Because, really, who believes the shit you post here anyway? No one serious. You're just doing it for attention.

More your speed, child

So funny thing about that; you vomit up a picture of three very happy people smiling and bonding as a family together. So thanks for the family values credit!

That's definitely a contrast from the (mostly all) white men wearing polos, carrying swastika flags, and screaming "Jews will not replace us" <--- not very happy people there. Quite miserable, actually.

I'd rather hang out with that smiling, happy family any time before hanging out with you attention-starved nobodies.[

That would make us laugh, not strike fear or terror into anyone.

Well, I mean, the mere sight of Kaep kneeling sends you into such pants-wetting hysterics, why wouldn't Kaep dressed as Obama double that effect?
Really? Show me any post I have made about Paperneck kneeling that was anywhere near "bed wetting hysterics"?

And you ain't doing squat with them, besides fapping to their image in your mind while wearing your gimp suit.

Well, unlike you, I actually go out in public and meet these kinds of people. You seem relegated to the contacts you make on this message board. How fuckin' pathetic is that!?

Well, unlike you, I actually go out in public and meet these kinds of people. You seem relegated to the contacts you make on this message board. How fuckin' pathetic is that!?
More projection from Gimp Boy.

Where are they now? LOL

Well, Obama was term-limited out so he's enjoying some well-deserved R&R before taking to the campaign trail later this fall and next year to hack the Republican majority in the House to pieces.

Kaep is suing the NFL for colluding against him.

Where are you? On an internet message board, desperate for validation.

More your speed, child

So funny thing about that; you vomit up a picture of three very happy people smiling and bonding as a family together. So thanks for the family values credit!

That's definitely a contrast from the (mostly all) white men wearing polos, carrying swastika flags, and screaming "Jews will not replace us" <--- not very happy people there. Quite miserable, actually.

I'd rather hang out with that smiling, happy family any time before hanging out with you attention-starved nobodies.[

Is that supposed to mean something? Or are you just spewing more garbage thinking you matter? You don't ya know. Let me help you out lefty, I despise a leftist, I cannot stand your ilk...you are simply sport to me...a diversion. But great fun to kick in the chops

Really? Show me any post I have made about Paperneck kneeling that was anywhere near "bed wetting hysterics"?

Actually, you're right. I don't believe you have a pants-wetting reaction to Kaep. I don't think you have a reaction at all. I think you're just pretending you do for the sake of starting a fight on a message board so you can get the validation that Adam West never gave you.

Where are they now? LOL

Well, Obama was term-limited out so he's enjoying some well-deserved R&R before taking to the campaign trail later this fall and next year to hack the Republican majority in the House to pieces.

Kaep is suing the NFL for colluding against him.

Where are you? On an internet message board, desperate for validation.

You keep responding, pumpkin.Perhaps it's you seeking attention and validation? Fucking moron, get over thinking you mean a damn thing to me. Some adult obsessed with a comic character and you expect to be taken serious? LOL

More your speed, child

don't mind sassy ,,,she's not all there,,,,mad trump never grabbed her

Deadpool was overrated

Ah, finally! Some honesty. Why do you think so?

Most marvel movies are overrated, for some reason even the abysmal Doctor Strange got high scores on Rotten tomatoes and elsewhere. Deadpool himself was very obnoxious and hard to root for as a hero...I kinda was hoping he'd die. The criminally underrated Watchmen is far superior in my opinion. If you're looking for a great anti-hero look no further than Rorschach.

Any of your posts on the subject will do. The very fact that you have an issue with it to begin with is the proof that it's a pants-wetting thing for you to see. Why do you even care if he kneels? You said you're not watching the NFL anymore, so what the fuck dude?
I haven't been watching the NFL since well before the kneeling stuff started. Kind of funny how you didn't remember me saying that.

Forum List

Back