Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to ‘hang all the gays’

Your avatar is a gimp and it represents what you do in real life.

Deadpool is a gimp? No, Deadpool is the hero we all need:

giphy.gif
That you are inspired by a fag in a gimp suit speaks volumes about who you are.

It's even more common for those in the closet to pretend they are anti-gay to mask.....also "catfishing" and "bearding".

Maybe. I think that one guy is just saying he's anti-gay because he needs the attention. Half of those Conservative posters don't believe any of the shit they say...and the other half...well...society will always have its deplorables.

This guy is trying way too hard. I bet his life sucks as bad as his attempts at psychoanalysis.

Ahhhh, but see...look how I've derailed the shit you were saying before! All because I think the shit you said before was shit you don't even believe. I doubt you believe any of what you say. I think you're just saying it because that's how you get people to pay attention to you.
You haven't derailed anything. Death to the faggots.

I believe what I am saying. Death to all faggots, I have no love for reprobate trash.

Ehhhhh, I don't believe you. I think this is just you trying to get a response out of me in order to satiate whatever primal, childhood cravings your lizard brain has. I doubt you believe any of what you post. I think you're just a fraud with an unearned sense of entitlement. Nothing more.

It's pretty common for fags to defend fags....jus sayin. :poke:
It's even more common for those in the closet to pretend they are anti-gay to mask.....also "catfishing" and "bearding".
Lmao!

You still blabbering like I care? Go away, child

Look, I'm giving you the attention you crave - you should be thanking me. If it wasn't me giving you this attention, you might be getting it from someone else not wise to the shit you pull.

Again, leave family out of it. Forum rules

How we interacted with our families, and how they interacted with us when we were kids, completely informs who you are as an adult. So his lack of attention -or too much attention- from his parents growing up turned him into the anti-social, lazy, lonely person he is today. Why else would he spend all this time pushing crap he doesn't believe on a message board if not to fill the childhood wound of not getting enough (or getting too much) attention?

Against the rules, child
There you are....bringing up children. Shame! Shame!

Your avatar is a gimp and it represents what you do in real life.

Deadpool is a gimp? No, Deadpool is the hero we all need:

giphy.gif
That you are inspired by a fag in a gimp suit speaks volumes about who you are.

Fool child thinks we're going to be saved by some "superhero". Delusional dope
Lol...he's a clown. I'm enjoying watching his meltdown.

Maybe. I think that one guy is just saying he's anti-gay because he needs the attention. Half of those Conservative posters don't believe any of the shit they say...and the other half...well...society will always have its deplorables.
You're a stupid motherfucker, you know that right?

You sure are a sniveling bitch, boy.

Wow...I'm disappointed at the lack of creativity with the insults. I think I must have really hit home hard when I talked about how Elmo didn't give you the cuddles as a child, and that's why you're spamming the boards today. I mean the best you can do is mock the main character from one of the highest R-rated box office film of all time. You wish you could be Deadpool.

You don't know the first thing about me, child. Cease pretending you do, now take your childish little avatar that matches your childish little temper tantrum comments and stick them, boy

My avatar is DEADPOOL!!! Deadpool rocks. And he fights for all people, even the gays. Deadpool is the hero we all need.

Anyway, I may not know the first thing about the details of your life, but we can certainly surmise from your posting who you are as a person. I was wrong lumping you into the same boat as the other guy; you're not in his boat. You're just a spiteful, hateful person. He has a need for attention...I'm not sure what your need is yet but I'm confident it's just as stupid and self-serving.
upload_2017-10-17_14-13-30.png
:eusa_whistle: You know how it goes with that sort.

Wow...I'm disappointed at the lack of creativity with the insults. I think I must have really hit home hard when I talked about how Elmo didn't give you the cuddles as a child, and that's why you're spamming the boards today. I mean the best you can do is mock the main character from one of the highest R-rated box office film of all time. You wish you could be Deadpool.
No, I don't wish I was a faggot in a gimp suit. That's all you, guy.

No...it's you that wishes you could be a super hero instead of a nothing spamming this thread

You don't know the first thing about me, child. Cease pretending you do, now take your childish little avatar that matches your childish little temper tantrum comments and stick them, boy

My avatar is DEADPOOL!!! Deadpool rocks. And he fights for all people, even the gays. Deadpool is the hero we all need.

Anyway, I may not know the first thing about the details of your life, but we can certainly surmise from your posting who you are as a person. I was wrong lumping you into the same boat as the other guy; you're not in his boat. You're just a spiteful, hateful person. He has a need for attention...I'm not sure what your need is yet but I'm confident it's just as stupid and self-serving.
View attachment 154941 :eusa_whistle: You know how it goes with that sort.

That your "wifey" BoPete? LMAO I mean you are the dude in your pretend marriage right?

Forum List

Back