Donald Trump: Mike Pence wants to ‘hang all the gays’

No...it's you that wishes you could be a super hero instead of a nothing spamming this thread

The thread was spammed the minute you clowns started posting shit you don't believe, for the purpose of eliciting a response you desperately need, to service an entitlement that is completely unearned.

No...it's you that wishes you could be a super hero instead of a nothing spamming this thread

The thread was spammed the minute you clowns started posting shit you don't believe, for the purpose of eliciting a response you desperately need, to service an entitlement that is completely unearned.

so says you Mr Superhero wannabe. Do you have a costume? LMAO

You seem obsessed with convincing yourself that nobody can honestly hate the faggots, why is that?

BTW - way to use a meme of someone who was popular....in 2004!

LOL! Way. To Go.

giphy.gif

You don't know the first thing about me, child. Cease pretending you do, now take your childish little avatar that matches your childish little temper tantrum comments and stick them, boy

My avatar is DEADPOOL!!! Deadpool rocks. And he fights for all people, even the gays. Deadpool is the hero we all need.

Anyway, I may not know the first thing about the details of your life, but we can certainly surmise from your posting who you are as a person. I was wrong lumping you into the same boat as the other guy; you're not in his boat. You're just a spiteful, hateful person. He has a need for attention...I'm not sure what your need is yet but I'm confident it's just as stupid and self-serving.
View attachment 154941 :eusa_whistle: You know how it goes with that sort.

That your "wifey" BoPete? LMAO I mean you are the dude in your pretend marriage right?
And here you were earlier wagging your finger at someone else for bringing up family.....Shame! Shame! (Psst! You adding "beard" to your schtick, Bi-Catfish?)

He probably dresses up in his gimp outfit and attends comic book conventions like the sad little virgin he is.

He probably dresses up in his gimp outfit and attends comic book conventions like the sad little virgin he is.

oh you know he goes to comic con

Forum List

Back