Donald Trump mocked/Obama praised

Trump said he would take NO salary if elected president and the idea was laughed off by the left.
Obama takes a 5% cut in pay and libs go crazy with praise.

Much like when:

Newt suggested we mine the moon and was roundly mocked for the idea.
Then obama made the same suggestion about Mars and was applauded for for the idea.

Why waste your time,you could tell people like TM and old dirt that the sky looks blue and they would argue the point for God who knows why but they would.

In my humble opinion, it would have been a better move to give up 100%, and give it to charity. That said, I don't care what Obama or Trump do with their money. I have seen humble small business owners give up part of their pay for their employees before. A millionaire and billionaire giving up $400,000 doesn't impress me.

Since when has the right wing been in support of a man forfeiting the pay he earns for doing a job? They'd NEVER demand a corporate CEO give up 100% of his pay just for a symbolic move. But they want Obama to do it?

These right wing retards just keep getting funnier and funnier.

No one asked for him to give up one red cent. The point is that the left is holding this up as some shining example of how wonderful their dear leader is. Then they attempt mocking the right because THEY are not following the asinine example.

THEN, when examples of the right are brought up including one that gave up 25 times what Obama has done, the left completely ignores it, continuing on this asinine rant.

This political move by Obama is worthless but the left is eating this shit up. Then you have the audacity to call people ‘right wing retards.’

Since when has the right wing been in support of a man forfeiting the pay he earns for doing a job? They'd NEVER demand a corporate CEO give up 100% of his pay just for a symbolic move. But they want Obama to do it?

These right wing retards just keep getting funnier and funnier.

No one asked for him to give up one red cent. The point is that the left is holding this up as some shining example of how wonderful their dear leader is. Then they attempt mocking the right because THEY are not following the asinine example.

THEN, when examples of the right are brought up including one that gave up 25 times what Obama has done, the left completely ignores it, continuing on this asinine rant.

This political move by Obama is worthless but the left is eating this shit up. Then you have the audacity to call people ‘right wing retards.’

They mock the right because they are incapable of leading by example. And there have been MANY examples of how to effectively lead this country in history.

Trump said he would take NO salary if elected president and the idea was laughed off by the left.
Obama takes a 5% cut in pay and libs go crazy with praise.

Much like when:

Newt suggested we mine the moon and was roundly mocked for the idea.
Then obama made the same suggestion about Mars and was applauded for for the idea.

Trump is not President...so how much Presidential salary has he actually given back so far.......0%.

Obama IS President and is giving 5% back.

An Actual 5% is greater than 0%.....isn't it?

(This issue REALLY has the Right foaming at the mouth, I've noticed)

Romney gave up his salary as gov. entirely. 140K over 4 years is 560K.

560 is greater than 20

So, how wonderful is Obama again? Why should we be singing his praises about his ‘sacrifice’ when we essentially did not care about what Romney did?

Yea, Romney's such a patriot that he stashes a lot of his money offshore. THAT'S the 1%'s way.

Always one step behind and one election too late, the 'Conservatives' continue to embarress themselves in plain view of all America.

Embarrassing is giving up 5% of your $400k income and telling the middle class that you're making a sacrifice.

Last time I checked...5% is greater than 0%.

Yeah, so? I give up more than 5% at the checkout lines -big deal? "Would you like to add a dollar to your grocery bill to fight breast cancer?" Sure...

Trump is not President...so how much Presidential salary has he actually given back so far.......0%.

Obama IS President and is giving 5% back.

An Actual 5% is greater than 0%.....isn't it?

(This issue REALLY has the Right foaming at the mouth, I've noticed)

Romney gave up his salary as gov. entirely. 140K over 4 years is 560K.

560 is greater than 20

So, how wonderful is Obama again? Why should we be singing his praises about his ‘sacrifice’ when we essentially did not care about what Romney did?

Yea, Romney's such a patriot that he stashes a lot of his money offshore. THAT'S the 1%'s way.

So do a lot of 1% Democrats. If you have a problem with the Tax code, petition your elected officials and have it changed, until then...
th

Forum List

Back