Donald Trump mocked/Obama praised

Donald Trump mocked/Obama praised

Gee! I can't imagine WHY!!!

Donald_Trump_hair.jpg

coolbho.jpg

Always one step behind and one election too late, the 'Conservatives' continue to embarress themselves in plain view of all America.

Embarrassing is giving up 5% of your $400k income and telling the middle class that you're making a sacrifice.

trump also said Obama was born in the US contrary to all the known facts

hes a lying hunk of dog crap who is cashing in on the money from stupid people

Just like Palin

In reference to highlight above: I wonder if the idiot TM knows that she just admitted that she thinks Obama wasn't born in the U.S.? :lol::lol::lol:

Always one step behind and one election too late, the 'Conservatives' continue to embarress themselves in plain view of all America.

Embarrassing is giving up 5% of your $400k income and telling the middle class that you're making a sacrifice.

I would have respected the move had it gone to charity where it would actually make a difference. You know PUBLICLY set an example of how to actually help thy neighbor

Trump said he would take NO salary if elected president and the idea was laughed off by the left.
Obama takes a 5% cut in pay and libs go crazy with praise.

Much like when:

Newt suggested we mine the moon and was roundly mocked for the idea.
Then obama made the same suggestion about Mars and was applauded for for the idea.

Trump is not President...so how much Presidential salary has he actually given back so far.......0%.

Obama IS President and is giving 5% back.

An Actual 5% is greater than 0%.....isn't it?

(This issue REALLY has the Right foaming at the mouth, I've noticed)

Trump said he would take NO salary if elected president and the idea was laughed off by the left.

Much like when:

Then obama made the same suggestion about Mars and was applauded for for the idea.

Trump is not President...so how much Presidential salary has he actually given back so far.......0%.

Apples and oranges, it doesn't change the fact that 5% of 400k really isn't a sacrifice.

Much like when:

Romney gave up his salary as gov. entirely. 140K over 4 years is 560K.

560 is greater than 20

So, how wonderful is Obama again? Why should we be singing his praises about his ‘sacrifice’ when we essentially did not care about what Romney did?

Much like when:

Romney gave up his salary as gov. entirely. 140K over 4 years is 560K.

560 is greater than 20

So, how wonderful is Obama again? Why should we be singing his praises about his ‘sacrifice’ when we essentially did not care about what Romney did?

Because he is Obama, dontcha know

Last time I checked...5% is greater than 0%.

Indeed it is. So when are you going to give your extra 5% to the irs?

Thats clearly not the point.

The point is that Trump is a douchebag and thought he could buy a presidency

No the point is clear hypocrisy from many of you. Thats why the second exam0le was offered that you overlooked

No, he didnt overlook the 2nd example. He overlooked YOU.

The right wing has become so nutty and ridiculous, most Americans just dont take you people seriously anymore. So when a whacko right winger says something, we take it with a grain of salt. Not seriously at all.

When someone who most people thinks is stable minded says something, they tend to take it more seriously.

The right wing of America has become a sad joke, and most Americans are just laughing at you people as you suffer through the death of your ideology.

Since when has the right wing been in support of a man forfeiting the pay he earns for doing a job? They'd NEVER demand a corporate CEO give up 100% of his pay just for a symbolic move. But they want Obama to do it?

These right wing retards just keep getting funnier and funnier.

The point is that Trump is a douchebag and thought he could buy a presidency

No the point is clear hypocrisy from many of you. Thats why the second exam0le was offered that you overlooked

No, he didnt overlook the 2nd example. He overlooked YOU.

The right wing has become so nutty and ridiculous, most Americans just dont take you people seriously anymore. So when a whacko right winger says something, we take it with a grain of salt. Not seriously at all.

When someone who most people thinks is stable minded says something, they tend to take it more seriously.

The right wing of America has become a sad joke, and most Americans are just laughing at you people as you suffer through the death of your ideology.

Had he overlooked me he wouldn't have responded at all.

Go back to whining about local budgets like a girl. It's all your good for.

Since when has the right wing been in support of a man forfeiting the pay he earns for doing a job? They'd NEVER demand a corporate CEO give up 100% of his pay just for a symbolic move. But they want Obama to do it?

These right wing retards just keep getting funnier and funnier.

No one has demanded Obama give up his salary in this thread. Take your strawman elsewhere

Big fucking deal!

Four hundred thousand a year is like a rounding error to a guy with Trump's money.

Forum List

Back