Donald Trump praises himself in wild Twitter attack on LaVar Ball, NFL protests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald Trump just had a complete meltdown on Twitter, this time going on a multi-tweet tirade against LaVar Ball and the NFL players protesting during the national anthem, all while deciding to praise himself at the same time.

Nah, all he's doing is showing America this is what being a horrible father looks like.
Yeah grabbing pus**es is something a horrible father would do to his daughter.

Donald Trump just had a complete meltdown on Twitter, this time going on a multi-tweet tirade against LaVar Ball and the NFL players protesting during the national anthem, all while deciding to praise himself at the same time.

OMG What a jackass.
That is the party mascot ya know!
Trump is the jackass for getting into a twitter war. He is a humiliation to the entire nation.

Last edited:
I knew Drumpf would be a disaster in office but he has surpassed my expectations and turned the office of the POTUS into a daycare center. Never thought I would see the day a POTUS begged for thanks and argued with people on social media.

According to these libtards, it’s always a “meltdown” when President Trump just voices his opinion on something.
No, this IS an ego thing with him. Nothing pisses him off like not kissing his ring.
but he is correct---
normal, civilized, etc behavior calls for a thank you
also--youngsters being CRIMINALS is a major problem in the black community--NOT the police
remember the nice youngster Michael Brown?
had a felony conviction
later on he steals from a store
attacks the cleark
then attacks a cop

someone --anyone!!--should've blatantly told Brown's parents ''your son got what he deserved''--everybody--including cops-- have every right to self defense
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we have someone who says what is right..what is the truth
MBrown --undeniably--got what he deserved....all the huge protests/burning/LOOTING/destruction/ was all for LIES

look at the Mass Mob thread
According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.
sure this says 2008, but blacks still are over represented in crime
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

the Brown family and this jackass should be embarrassed that their sons were CRIMINALS--hurting the community
no, they have to be RACISTS jackasses ''''my son would never steal''.....'''my son is a good boy''
---but it's right there on VIDEO!!!!
they should've APOLOGIZED to the community
LAJACKASS's sons not only embarrassed the school but also all of the US
the least LAJackass should do is to shut up-
I agree that Lavar Ball is an idiot, but the Pres is likewise being an idiot for arguing with him. That's my only point.
Lavar Ball and those basketball players embarassed our country. Even worse, he went on national TV refusing to thank the president for getting his son out, and saying shoplifting was no big deal and just a "mistake".

And we wonder why there is so much crime and anti Americanism in our urban areas...most of the kids grow up fatherless and even when they do have a father, it's a semi literate ignorant fool like Lavar Ball. It's sad to see that these are the values and ethics our kids are being taught. The Chinese are laughing at us now.

How stupid is a person not to be grateful that the POTUS got his son released from a foreign prison. That is the epitome of stupid! His son should slap him for naming him laAngelo.

According to these libtards, it’s always a “meltdown” when President Trump just voices his opinion on something.
No, this IS an ego thing with him. Nothing pisses him off like not kissing his ring.
but he is correct---
normal, civilized, etc behavior calls for a thank you
also--youngsters being CRIMINALS is a major problem in the black community--NOT the police
remember the nice youngster Michael Brown?
had a felony conviction
later on he steals from a store
attacks the cleark
then attacks a cop

someone --anyone!!--should've blatantly told Brown's parents ''your son got what he deserved''--everybody--including cops-- have every right to self defense
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we have someone who says what is right..what is the truth
MBrown --undeniably--got what he deserved....all the huge protests/burning/LOOTING/destruction/ was all for LIES

look at the Mass Mob thread
According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery. Black youths were overrepresented in all offense categories except DUI, liquor laws and drunkenness.
sure this says 2008, but blacks still are over represented in crime
Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia

the Brown family and this jackass should be embarrassed that their sons were CRIMINALS--hurting the community
no, they have to be RACISTS jackasses ''''my son would never steal''.....'''my son is a good boy''
---but it's right there on VIDEO!!!!
they should've APOLOGIZED to the community
LAJACKASS's sons not only embarrassed the school but also all of the US
the least LAJackass should do is to shut up-
I agree that Lavar Ball is an idiot, but the Pres is likewise being an idiot for arguing with him. That's my only point.
Lavar Ball and those basketball players embarassed our country. Even worse, he went on national TV refusing to thank the president for getting his son out, and saying shoplifting was no big deal and just a "mistake".

And we wonder why there is so much crime and anti Americanism in our urban areas...most of the kids grow up fatherless and even when they do have a father, it's a semi literate ignorant fool like Lavar Ball. The Chinese are lacing at us now.
The only way Lavar embarrassed the country was by trolling Drumpf and making him flip out. What is wrong with the Drumpfster? Do any of you Drumpflings know why he is so insecure?

How stupid is a person not to be grateful that the POTUS got his son released from a foreign prison. That is the epitome of stupid! His son should slap him for naming him laAngelo.
Drumpf didnt have anything to do with LaAngelo getting released. He just wants you clowns to think he did.
Just when I thought you couldn’t not get any stupider!

'That Michael had bullets pumped into his body while his hands were in the air,' he added.
--LIE
and by lying, the Browns are the ones inciting violence--NOT the police
The Brown family said today the police were 'inciting violence all over again' by releasing images of a convenience store robbery which they acknowledged 'appeared to be' Michael Brown.
these people had NO authentic evidence when they spewed their hate against whites and cops--as PROVEN by the legal, fair court system
Michael Brown's family attack character assassination after cops say he robbed store | Daily Mail Online

THEY are mad because of a video of their son stealing and attacking a clerk??!!!?????
it's obvious why he stole and ATTACKED a clerk and cop----the parents are shitheads

Nah, all he's doing is showing America this is what being a horrible father looks like.
He never did grab pussies, there is no proof, you idiot, he just joked about it in private.

Those basketball players were our ambassadors and supposed to display the best our country has to offer, instead they showed they were a bunch of shoplifting thugs. And the dad made it even worse, especially for his son's future.

Drumpf didnt have anything to do with LaAngelo getting released. He just wants you clowns to think he did.
Show me the proof Drumpf got him released.
Show me the proof that he didn’t!

He never did grab pussies, there is no proof, you idiot, he just joked about it in private.

Those basketball players were our ambassadors and supposed to display the best our country has to offer, instead they showed they were a bunch of shoplifting thugs. And the dad made it even worse, especially for his son's future.

So Trump lied about grabbing pussies?

Why should we trust him now?

The stupidest among us still have no idea why Trump won. Trump is giving voice to 10s of millions Americans and is not at all shy about it.

Good for him!

We've had enough of bleeding hearts and snowflakes.

Those basketball players were our ambassadors and supposed to display the best our country has to offer, instead they showed they were a bunch of shoplifting thugs. And the dad made it even worse,me specially for his son's future.
He admitted to grabbing pussies. I dont need any proof other than that.

You idiot. Do you know how many american basketball players are already over there living in China now and playing in the CBA? Thats probably why they were released. Had jack shit to do with Drumpf

Right, because you, a black supremacist says so.

OMG What a jackass.
That is the party mascot ya know!
Trump is the jackass for getting into a twitter war. He is a humiliation to the entire nation.
The jackass is your party mascot! You did good fitting in.

Show me the proof Drumpf got him released.
Show me the proof that he didn’t!
So you have no proof? So why is the orange circus clown begging for someone to thank him?

The stupidest among us still have no idea why Trump won. Trump is giving voice to 10s of millions Americans and is not at all shy about it.

Good for him!

We've had enough of bleeding hearts and snowflakes.
Everyone knows why Drumpf won. The electoral college. Has nothing to do with him being an insecure jackass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back