Donald Trump rallies are nothing but Klan rallies wrapped in bullshit!!

You are so Superior :321: LOL I am in awe...now about these Klansman and Nazis in the woodwork ...you think my avatar is worse than the Klan supporting the leading GOP candidate ? why ..how ? you do know the Klan is quite Christian don't you ?
2e29e0accd05a3f40e37dbc93529d105.jpg
I do not care what the KKK claim. Lots of “Christians” may be in hell.

As for you, you are to be pitied.
“A fool does not delight in understanding, but only in revealing his own mind.” Proverbs 18:2

I stand firmly by what I said. Trump is nothing but rehashed version of Nazi-ism, only he's wrapped in a suit and tie and his followers although dumb and white, are just more ignorant. The very source of all the pain you white people are having in this country, this need to be heard, this feeling of being left behind, this wanting to take your country back, make it great....all this anst you red racist are feeling....the source...Trump, the top 1% of this nation that takes all the wealth and feed peanuts to the rest of us...and you, conservatives are worshiping the very intity that is destroying this country and your too damned foolish, blind and stupid to see it.
You angry Negroes are blind as bats. Which is why you'll always occupy society's bottom rung. Keep following the black race pimps and you're doomed forever.

Folks, lets face it, yaw know and I know Trump is nothing but a Klan leader leading his mindless minions, ie white folks down the path of a Hitler move. He will be great divider...good luck
That is the most repulsive and stupid remark on this board! You have to step back and lose your race card for a while.

I stand firmly by what I said. Trump is nothing but rehashed version of Nazi-ism, only he's wrapped in a suit and tie and his followers although dumb and white, are just more ignorant. The very source of all the pain you white people are having in this country, this need to be heard, this feeling of being left behind, this wanting to take your country back, make it great....all this anst you red racist are feeling....the source...Trump, the top 1% of this nation that takes all the wealth and feed peanuts to the rest of us...and you, conservatives are worshiping the very intity that is destroying this country and your too damned foolish, blind and stupid to see it.
tigerred, you are so racially motivated that you cannot see anything objectively. You are blaming whites for every ill the black people have, leaving them blameless for their own place in this society. Stop look to blame others for your own shortfalls. It's not going to get you anywhere but the bottom rung of the ladder.

so why didn't your boy obummer help you out of your conflict? Why haven't any of your democratic nutjobs helped you out. Why have you been waiting on trump?

Folks, lets face it, yaw know and I know Trump is nothing but a Klan leader leading his mindless minions, ie white folks down the path of a Hitler move. He will be great divider...good luck
Baby-facepalm.jpg

Folks, lets face it, yaw know and I know Trump is nothing but a Klan leader leading his mindless minions, ie white folks down the path of a Hitler move. He will be great divider...good luck[/QUOTE
"The Great Divider" is actually a Black man who uses BLM as his Brown Shirts.

He's a progressive. What did you expect?

Muslims are the real "Nazis" these days. They hate Jews, women, gays, and anyone not in submission of their pedophile prophet's high-jacked pagan moon god. And yet, idiots like you keep defending them. Then when you go and call someone like Trump a "Nazi", it's just comical how stupid it makes you look.

Muslims are the real "Nazis" these days. They hate Jews, women, gays, and anyone not in submission of their pedophile prophet's high-jacked pagan moon god. And yet, idiots like you keep defending them. Then when you go and call someone like Trump a "Nazi", it's just comical how stupid it makes you look.
Uh, actually you just describe the republican party in a nut shell.

Read more here: Panic swells talk of contested convention to propel Marco Rubio to nomination
And no mention of racists or nazis. Imagine that.
However his observation that the Trump surge is a product of being BASED ON ANGER, ENVY AND IGNORANCE says it all does it not LOL
I understand the anger part and there's more than enough ignorance on both sides. I'm afraid I don't get the envy, I've always associated that with the left. Most people on the right that I know do not envy anything on the left.
I do not envy you or the GOP I REPUDIATE you and the GOP
I'm not a republican, I'm just tired of the constant race baiting from the left. It's the standard fall back position of the left. When all else fails call racism.
This coming from a party that has dissed latino's, muslims, blacks and bunnies.....ie the GOP and you want to talk race baiting??? Next?

Read more here: Panic swells talk of contested convention to propel Marco Rubio to nomination
And no mention of racists or nazis. Imagine that.
However his observation that the Trump surge is a product of being BASED ON ANGER, ENVY AND IGNORANCE says it all does it not LOL
I understand the anger part and there's more than enough ignorance on both sides. I'm afraid I don't get the envy, I've always associated that with the left. Most people on the right that I know do not envy anything on the left.
I do not envy you or the GOP I REPUDIATE you and the GOP
I'm not a republican, I'm just tired of the constant race baiting from the left. It's the standard fall back position of the left. When all else fails call racism.
This coming from a party that has dissed latino's, muslims, blacks and bunnies.....ie the GOP and you want to talk race baiting??? Next?

Now, you do a good enough job race baiting.

Forum List

Back