Donald Trump says he is a genius. Is he?

Is Donald Trump a genius?

• Yes

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
You can't defend Trump so oh hey, here's Hillary!

Classic.
Even his urine melts Democrats.
Even his Urine tastes like ambrosia to you...look up the word ambrosia Rube
I used it on this board yesterday. That's where you learned it.
sure Rube sure
546349_396187233732449_565139694_n.jpg

You can't defend Trump so oh hey, here's Hillary!

Classic.
Even his urine melts Democrats.
Even his Urine tastes like ambrosia to you...look up the word ambrosia Rube
I used it on this board yesterday. That's where you learned it.
sure Rube sure
546349_396187233732449_565139694_n.jpg
You should've listened to your elders, poor guy.

He wasn't forced to smash Hillary and the Dems into mush. He just did it.
losing the popular vote to Ms Clinton by 2.1 percent ...he lost the overall popular vote by ten million votes ...we are not into Orange Chimpanzees
Evidently you're not into national voting laws enacted a few hundred years ago, either.
I am with Trump on that one CHUMP
Screen-shot-2016-11-10-at-9.57.16-AM.png
He uses things he disagrees with to win.

That's pure genius right there.

losing the popular vote to Ms Clinton by 2.1 percent ...he lost the overall popular vote by ten million votes ...we are not into Orange Chimpanzees
Evidently you're not into national voting laws enacted a few hundred years ago, either.

Yeah well he lost the law suit on his University scam ..had to pay out millions

Yeah well he lost the law suit on his University scam ..had to pay out millions
What's millions when you've got billions.

Funny how the left thinks "EVERYBODY" hates him. This thread proves where the real Americans stand.
And they are relying on the assumption to take over the House so they can. Impeach the most popular. President since Raegan. Democrats are going to lose even more seats and the GOP will have a fillivuster proof Senate.

390950_345049752191074_1000188406_n.jpg

He uses Idiots like you who are Submissive to win...not genius easy peachy CHUMP boy

390950_345049752191074_1000188406_n.jpg

He uses Idiots like you who are Submissive to win...not genius easy peachy CHUMP boy
Looks like Obama weeping his eyes out for all the world to see.

And we've come full circle. :)

Do what now?? 2.8 million votes is nowhere near 10,000,000.
yes you are correct the 2.8 million vote margin in favor of Clinton is not near ten million ...however "Other" ...other candidates like for example Jill Stein and Gary Johnson got 7 million plus votes ...so a total of over ten million preferred someone other than Orange

I have my doubts that Trump would score in the top 2% if he took a traditional IQ test; however, some of the people that score at the genius level don’t necessary fit the stereotype.

So far, Trump has been like a political Captain Kurt the way he keeps beating the odds.
. Captain Kirk was a fictional character beating the odds, Trump isn't a fictional character and is controlling the odds.

Do what now?? 2.8 million votes is nowhere near 10,000,000.
yes you are correct the 2.8 million vote margin in favor of Clinton is not near ten million ...however "Other" ...other candidates like for example Jill Stein and Gary Johnson got 7 million plus votes ...so a total of over ten million preferred someone other than Orange

Thanks for the clarification.

Forum List

Back