Donald Trump says he is a genius. Is he?

Is Donald Trump a genius?

• Yes

Votes: 25 53.2%
  • No

Votes: 22 46.8%

• Total voters
He wasn't mocking a disability, he was mocking a lying reporter.
Lol that is not what my eyes and ears saw and heard so I am going with my eyes and ears LOL ...sorry

DS1B7AWUMAE0FsL.jpg

Yeah, and he won 30 of 50 states, 302 electoral votes to her 227, and he won 2626 counties to Hillary’s 487.
He wasn't forced to smash Hillary and the Dems into mush. He just did it.
losing the popular vote to Ms Clinton by 2.1 percent ...he lost the overall popular vote by ten million votes ...we are not into Orange Chimpanzees

Do what now?? 2.8 million votes is nowhere near 10,000,000.

And preferred someone other than Hillary
Do what now?? 2.8 million votes is nowhere near 10,000,000.
yes you are correct the 2.8 million vote margin in favor of Clinton is not near ten million ...however "Other" ...other candidates like for example Jill Stein and Gary Johnson got 7 million plus votes ...so a total of over ten million preferred someone other than Orange

Unstable Loser.

e9572f857362bf615d95f75c4a07da61.jpg

The sort of picture you post because you know there's nothing you can actually say on this topic that supports your partisan view of things.
I think you meant to post this to horse poop boy. :)

No, I think I meant to post it to the childish person who posted what you posted.
I think you meant to post it to horse poop boy.

I don't know who you are, but I get the feeling you're someone who changes their account quite often and just comes on here to fuck around. I'm putting you on ignore. I can tell you're a waste of time.

Unstable Loser.

e9572f857362bf615d95f75c4a07da61.jpg

The sort of picture you post because you know there's nothing you can actually say on this topic that supports your partisan view of things.
I think you meant to post this to horse poop boy. :)

No, I think I meant to post it to the childish person who posted what you posted.
I think you meant to post it to horse poop boy.

I don't know who you are, but I get the feeling you're someone who changes their account quite often and just comes on here to fuck around. I'm putting you on ignore. I can tell you're a waste of time.
Enjoy the horse poop pics. They're serious.

I'd say trump is a genius. He got a small loan in the millions from his father and look where he is today. Many of us on this forum, including myself, turned down those million dollar loans from our fathers, thinking we could become rich on our own. How wrong we were.

We're told we're supposed to "take him seriously but not literally".

He says he is a genius.

That's a real thing. Is he just boasting, or is he being serious?

No "mango" option. Yes or No? I vote no.

He came up with a strategy that the entire political and polling and pundit industries said could not work.

He was right, and those three industries were wrong.

It is also worth noting that his conclusion was based on his analysis of the White Working Poor, an group with which he has NO personal connection to, or special knowledge of.

I'd say trump is a genius. He got a small loan in the millions from his father and look where he is today. Many of us on this forum, including myself, turned down those million dollar loans from our fathers, thinking we could become rich on our own. How wrong we were.

Personally my state offered me $1 billion in order to start a business after I had bribed them, I turned that offer down.

We're told we're supposed to "take him seriously but not literally".

He says he is a genius.

That's a real thing. Is he just boasting, or is he being serious?

No "mango" option. Yes or No? I vote no.

I voted No because he is a Super Genius.

.. but I guess Democrats have to get their adolescent hate fix.. somewhere .. :dunno:

Hey cry baby if you want a hate FIX look at the Video of Trump Mocking a disabled reporter
DS1B7AWUMAE0FsL.jpg
He wasn't mocking a disability, he was mocking a lying reporter.
You assswipes would defend Charles Manson.

Trump mocked that reporter's disability.

You lying about it makes you just as bad. Go fuck yourself.

YOu are a lying fucktard.

NOthing in his mocking of the reporter remotely looked or sounded like a mockery of his disability.

Fucking liar.

Personally my state offered me $1 billion in order to start a business after I had bribed them, I turned that offer down.
That's why instead of being the President, you're weeping about him on a message board.

Forum List

Back