Donald Trump says he will sue those who accuse him of sexual misconduct after the elections

At least it would dampen the practice of Herman Caining candidates to get them out of the way. If he can prove they lied, he should sue. If they lied, they harm actual victims and need to be stopped. Likely, neither sides can prove their position, IMO.
yeah neither sides can. agreed

Donald Trump says he will sue those who accuse him of sexual misconduct after the elections - full article
Donald Trump vowed Saturday to sue the women who have accused him of sexual misconduct in recent weeks.

"Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign," Trump said during remarks in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. "Total fabrication. The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over."

These women are screwed if someone as rich and powerful as Trump decides to sue them
good decision mr trump

Donald Trump says he will sue those who accuse him of sexual misconduct after the elections - full article
Donald Trump vowed Saturday to sue the women who have accused him of sexual misconduct in recent weeks.

"Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign," Trump said during remarks in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. "Total fabrication. The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over."

These women are screwed if someone as rich and powerful as Trump decides to sue them
good idea

this is a very serious issue that must be adddressed

Too Funny..

9 of the 11 have already been thoroughly debunked as lies and fabrications. 7 of them have admitted DNC connections on when to make claims and money to make them..

This is not going to end well for these slime bag hags.. The DNC connection has been verified and its going to cost them millions of dollars, maybe into the billions of dollars..

Slander is a double edged sword.. I've got lots of popcorn... and even if Hillary is coronated like you all think, she may very well be in prison before her first year is out.

The false rape accuser crowd has got it coming for a long time. Never associate yourself with these frauds in any way.

The false rape accuser crowd has got it coming for a long time. Never associate yourself with these frauds in any way.
Yeah I believe most of the accusers are frauds. They revealed it too late and plus Trump is rich so they just want to make some money off his misery. Sad really

Saying something and actually doing it are two very different things.

Especially when you're dealing with a man who lies about almost everything every time he opens his mouth.

Even if he does try, he will lose since everyone has heard him proudly boast on video that he gropes women and kisses them without their consent.

All that's needed is for the women's lawyers to bring that video with them to court and play it.

My goodness, you really are a liberal. First you say this

Even if he does try, he will lose since everyone has heard him proudly boast on video that he gropes women and kisses them without their consent.

And then you say this

Saying something and actually doing it are two very different things.

Best to let sleeping dogs lay...

Many have, that's why they keep coming out of the woodwork.

The accusers are counting on him just taking it and not returning the punch. Trump isn't like that.

Will Trump win any of the lawsuits? I doubt it unless he has some sort of record keeping from decades ago. But I don't think that's why he's suing. I think he's suing to teach these slugs a lesson. Make their life hell for as long as he can. Then they will realize whatever these reporting agencies paid them was not worth the money because after paying legal fees, they will be in the hole instead. Good for them.

Right now the pundits are saying "its a horse race" between the number of Electoral votes [EV] earned by Trump and the number of women accusing him of molestation....

14368915_10153678581356650_293709686023282331_n.png

Donald Trump under oath being cross examined by Gloria Allred ?...don't do it Donald She is a wrecking Machine
14567367_10153715667791650_173560474693243271_o.jpg

Haven't you learned by now that Trump is pure bullshyte. He will never sue them, and you can bet on that

Haven't you learned by now that Trump is pure bullshyte. He will never sue them, and you can bet on that

Why wouldn't he? They try to ruin his reputation and image. Trump is an aggressive man. You think he will just let them walk all over him like that?

Why wouldn't he? They try to ruin his reputation and image. Trump is an aggressive man. You think he will just let them walk all over him like that?
They got him by the "Trumpsticles' his reputation is ruined by his own words that he is entitled to grab pussy....

Forum List

Back