Donald Trump says he will sue those who accuse him of sexual misconduct after the elections

Donald Trump says he will sue those who accuse him of sexual misconduct after the elections

Wrong as usual.

He said he would sue those who LIED about him, after the election.

Personally I think he has better things to do. But who can blame him?

He won't. Oh, actually, he probably will. His ego will not allow him not to. And he will get his arse kicked.

Donald Trump says he will sue those who accuse him of sexual misconduct after the elections - full article
Donald Trump vowed Saturday to sue the women who have accused him of sexual misconduct in recent weeks.

"Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign," Trump said during remarks in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. "Total fabrication. The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over."

These women are screwed if someone as rich and powerful as Trump decides to sue them
Trump is doing the right thing. I would do the same. Those women who made up those false allegations are paid whores of Babylon, just like Hillary.

Exactly. Making false accusations is against the law. Good thing the women have Gloria Allred. Usually, victims are represented by the DA, not private lawyers. These women are covering their ass.

He won't. Oh, actually, he probably will. His ego will not allow him not to. And he will get his arse kicked.

Just having Gloria Allred Cross examine him about deliberately walking in on nude Teenage gals at the Miss Teen Universe Contest would be worth the price of admission...

Donald Trump says he will sue those who accuse him of sexual misconduct after the elections - full article
Donald Trump vowed Saturday to sue the women who have accused him of sexual misconduct in recent weeks.

"Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign," Trump said during remarks in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. "Total fabrication. The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over."

These women are screwed if someone as rich and powerful as Trump decides to sue them
Trump is doing the right thing. I would do the same. Those women who made up those false allegations are paid whores of Babylon, just like Hillary.

Exactly. Making false accusations is against the law. Good thing the women have Gloria Allred. Usually, victims are represented by the DA, not private lawyers. These women are covering their ass.
DA do not represent anyone in Civil actions ...DA do Criminal prosecutions .....Donald is covering his ass by shouting and screaming he has been done wrong LOL

DA do not represent anyone in Civil actions ...DA do Criminal prosecutions .....Donald is covering his ass by shouting and screaming he has been done wrong LOL

I'm not surprised a trump supporter doesn't know the difference between civil and criminal law and actually believes a DA gets involved with private civil lawsuits.

trump supporters are so stupid.

if he is in fact innocent, i hope the women who wrongfully sued him go bankrupt. if they did in fact get sexually assaulted, hopefully Trump goes bankrupt for being a creep

Trump won't sue them.
if more and more women keep on making stuff up, they are going to push him past breaking point and he will do something about it

one or two women he might let it slide, but 11 different women?

Not so many. Trump will ruin his business.

Not so many. Trump will ruin his business.
how will his business be ruined?? He failed many times in the past, but just keeps coming back stronger

Trump University is also subject to two ongoing class action lawsuits in federal court. The lawsuits center around allegations that Trump University defrauded its students by using misleading marketing practices and engaging in aggressive sales tactics. The company and the lawsuits against it have received renewed interest due to Trump's candidacy in the 2016 presidential election.

yeah he will ruin his business but he can bounce back

Donald Trump’s latest sex accuser has launched her own online store to sell adult videos, toys, and sexual equipment. She announced the opening of the store one day before going public with her Trump allegations.

If a multibillionaire is planning to sue you, you are going down

good idea. That will stop people from doing the same in the future

hope he wins

Forum List

Back