Donald Trump says he will sue those who accuse him of sexual misconduct after the elections

Donald Trump says he will sue those who accuse him of sexual misconduct after the elections - full article
Donald Trump vowed Saturday to sue the women who have accused him of sexual misconduct in recent weeks.

"Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign," Trump said during remarks in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. "Total fabrication. The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over."

These women are screwed if someone as rich and powerful as Trump decides to sue them
what happens if he sues and wins? He just gets more money? Is $3.7 billion not enough

Donald Trump says he will sue those who accuse him of sexual misconduct after the elections - full article
Donald Trump vowed Saturday to sue the women who have accused him of sexual misconduct in recent weeks.

"Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign," Trump said during remarks in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. "Total fabrication. The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over."

These women are screwed if someone as rich and powerful as Trump decides to sue them
Do not mess with the Mighty Trump

good idea

good on him

As a private citizen after the election and after January 20th, 2017, Trump will remain at liberty to sue whomever he wants.
Yeah Trump will sue them I bet my house on it

He won't. He has threatened to sue a lot of people in the past when they say things about him he doesn't like. Often times nothing comes of it. He's not going to want to be apart of a deposition with the topic being sexual assault.

real talk

right thing to do

Agreed rich and powerful assholes have a very strong edge in court. It's standard SLAPP suit tactics; more money for lawyers allows someone/some group to drag out a court case until the opposition collapses from lack of funds.

slapp suit
"Slapp suit
noun action against public, action to deter protests, harassment through legalmeans, infliction of punishment for protesting, judicial process as a means to dissourage protests,lawsuit to deter opposition, litigation to deter opposition, participation suit, retaliation for protests,retribution for protesting, retributive justice, scare tactics, strategic lawsuit, vengeance"

he also says women dont like clinton and that she would get just 5 percent of votes if she was a man

An eleventh woman came forward Saturday to publicly accuse Donald Trump of inappropriate sexual behavior.

Adult film star Jessica Drake alleged at a Los Angeles press conference that in 2006 Trump hugged and kissed her and two female companions in his hotel room without permission. She also charged that after she left the room, Trump or someone acting on his behalf called her and offered her $10,000 to return.

"Collectively, his words and his actions are a huge testament to his character: That of uncontrollable misogyny, entitlement and being a sexual assault apologist," said Drake.

so inappropriate

An eleventh woman came forward Saturday to publicly accuse Donald Trump of inappropriate sexual behavior.

Adult film star Jessica Drake alleged at a Los Angeles press conference that in 2006 Trump hugged and kissed her and two female companions in his hotel room without permission. She also charged that after she left the room, Trump or someone acting on his behalf called her and offered her $10,000 to return.

"Collectively, his words and his actions are a huge testament to his character: That of uncontrollable misogyny, entitlement and being a sexual assault apologist," said Drake.
He should have not low-balled the offer. For $25K, I'm sure she would have done anal. ;)

hope he wins

Donald Trump says he will sue those who accuse him of sexual misconduct after the elections

Wrong as usual.

He said he would sue those who LIED about him, after the election.

Personally I think he has better things to do. But who can blame him?
real talk

she opened up her own adult store after going public with the accusations

real talk
Real talk is good. Bullshit is bad. There's a reason why you've avoided my multiple posts, even though I'm not a Trump voter. It's because you are a Hillary fanatic and only choose to post against other nutjobs. If you try to debate a moderate, you think it will make you look like a fucking moron. Amirite?

Sounds reasonable. This is obviously a scripted attempt at slander and personal destruction.

This turd needs to be allowed to slip down the pipes and into the sewer. How does the US produce such puss.

You haven't noticed a trend with "scandals" being ginned up a few weeks before the election to lie to the American people with such timing that the truth will not come out until after the voting?

Almost like you lefties don't think that you can win honestly.

Forum List

Back