Donald Trump says he will sue those who accuse him of sexual misconduct after the elections

Donald Trump says he will sue those who accuse him of sexual misconduct after the elections

Wrong as usual.

He said he would sue those who LIED about him, after the election.

Personally I think he has better things to do. But who can blame him?
Better things to do? If he sues those who wrongfully accuse him and wins, that will deter others to sue him in the future. I would put that as one of my main priorities if I was him.
He's the master of suing and being sued.

It really is amazing he won the GOP nomination.

Donald Trump says he will sue those who accuse him of sexual misconduct after the elections - full article
Donald Trump vowed Saturday to sue the women who have accused him of sexual misconduct in recent weeks.

"Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign," Trump said during remarks in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. "Total fabrication. The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over."

These women are screwed if someone as rich and powerful as Trump decides to sue them
Trump is doing the right thing. I would do the same. Those women who made up those false allegations are paid whores of Babylon, just like Hillary.

Sure they are. Trump's own words basically make him out as the sort of guy who would do that. Then all he wants to do is put some doubt into people's minds. Not ONCE did he say he didn't do it. Not ONCE! Why is that?
he did say he didn't do it. he said he wants to sue all the liars

No, he called them liars, he didn't say he didn't do it.

Unless you can prove me wrong.

Donald Trump says he will sue those who accuse him of sexual misconduct after the elections - full article
Donald Trump vowed Saturday to sue the women who have accused him of sexual misconduct in recent weeks.

"Every woman lied when they came forward to hurt my campaign," Trump said during remarks in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. "Total fabrication. The events never happened. Never. All of these liars will be sued after the election is over."

These women are screwed if someone as rich and powerful as Trump decides to sue them

Sounds reasonable. This is obviously a scripted attempt at slander and personal destruction.
Scripted? By whom?

Who do you think is being slandered?

The dems, Trump.

Wrong as usual.

Better things to do? If he sues those who wrongfully accuse him and wins, that will deter others to sue him in the future. I would put that as one of my main priorities if I was him.

What's amazing is how few notice anything suspicious about the timing of these accusations.

A billionaire who has been in the public eye for DECADES, and these accusations JUST HAPPEN to be made now, just weeks before the voting?

raw

Trump is doing the right thing. I would do the same. Those women who made up those false allegations are paid whores of Babylon, just like Hillary.

Sure they are. Trump's own words basically make him out as the sort of guy who would do that. Then all he wants to do is put some doubt into people's minds. Not ONCE did he say he didn't do it. Not ONCE! Why is that?

raw

Now libs don't know the meaning of the word "liar".

Wrong as usual.

What's amazing is how few notice anything suspicious about the timing of these accusations.

A billionaire who has been in the public eye for DECADES, and these accusations JUST HAPPEN to be made now, just weeks before the voting?

raw
Yes, career politicians/control freaks have dug up the golddiggers… LOL

That's his right if you falsely accuse someone of something you might get sued. No I'm not saying the accusations are false before anyone ask that will be for the courts to decide if gets that far.

raw

It's not hard. If you call someone a liar, it's AN ATTACK ON THE OTHER PERSON. Almost everyone is a liar, it's human nature to lie. He can call these people liars, he might not be saying they're lying about this affair though. Just put doubt into people's minds.

Come on, you're trying to tell me that Trump said he didn't do. If he said it, you'd be able to find it and show me. If he didn't say he didn't do it, you won't be able to find it. Therefore if you don't show me, then I'm going to assume it's because he didn't say it.

I mean, this is your argument that he did say it. So, come on, quotes, sources, you know?

raw

It's not hard. If you call someone a liar, it's AN ATTACK ON THE OTHER PERSON. Almost everyone is a liar, it's human nature to lie. He can call these people liars, he might not be saying they're lying about this affair though. Just put doubt into people's minds.

Come on, you're trying to tell me that Trump said he didn't do. If he said it, you'd be able to find it and show me. If he didn't say he didn't do it, you won't be able to find it. Therefore if you don't show me, then I'm going to assume it's because he didn't say it.

I mean, this is your argument that he did say it. So, come on, quotes, sources, you know?

That little game, that you just suggested he played? Where he called them liars, but was, in his mind referring to OTHER statements the women in question might have said at other times?

Yeah. That type of sophist bullshit is something that you on the left do. No one on the Right does that.

If nothing else, the corrupt partisan media would not help them pull off their lies.

He also said he has evidence that he will reveal at the appropriate time that proves they are liars. That was 2 weeks ago.

He also said he'd release his taxes when the audit was over....unless Hillary wanted to show her emails then he would.

He also said he had huge information on Ted Cruz wife....That was several months ago

He also said he had huge information on Obama's birth cert that was shocking....Never produced.

good idea

Herman Cain just accepted his demonization by liars / scam artists and let it go after they dropped the claims once they got what they wanted - him to drop out...

Trump is going after them. Good for him. There are consequences for your lies and schemes...

hope he wins

Just like bill Clinton's accusers.

Only trump admitted grabbing women's pussies.

Trump won't win he just wants to cost them a lot of money in court. This is what rich evil people do. Frivolous lawsuits! Tort reform! Trumps a man child aka big baby
it shouldnt be that long

Trump knows the civil lawsuits against him are going to be headed his way soon. He is on par as lecherous as Bill Cosby.

This turd needs to be allowed to slip down the pipes and into the sewer. How does the US produce such puss.
I dont know how such puss is produced
You think that people subject to lible should not have recourse in the courts?

What kind of shit4brains moron are you?
watch your language
Seriously?

Fuck off.
dont tell me what to do

raw
Trump has never been the Presidential nominee before. Going up against a rich man is one thing, going up a political nominee is another.

Forum List

Back