Donald Trump says if Hillary Clinton was a man, she would get just 5% of the votes

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Donald Trump says if Hillary Clinton was a man, she would get just 5% of the votes + more outrageous Donald Trump quotes

“The only card [Hillary Clinton] has is the woman’s card. She’s got nothing else to offer and frankly, if Hillary Clinton were a man, I don’t think she’d get 5 percent of the vote. The only thing she’s got going is the woman’s card, and the beautiful thing is, women don’t like her.”

Do you think Trump would win easily if Hillary was a man and doesn't have the "woman card"?

if trump would have showed some tack and spoke like a guy trying to be a leader to 300 million people instead of just the die hard righties.....he would be way ahead.....

Donald Trump says if Hillary Clinton was a man, she would get just 5% of the votes + more outrageous Donald Trump quotes

“The only card [Hillary Clinton] has is the woman’s card. She’s got nothing else to offer and frankly, if Hillary Clinton were a man, I don’t think she’d get 5 percent of the vote. The only thing she’s got going is the woman’s card, and the beautiful thing is, women don’t like her.”

Do you think Trump would win easily if Hillary was a man and doesn't have the "woman card"?
what if trump was awoman

It is disgusting to think we have that many pussified men in this country.
I wish there was way to visually identify them so I could be sure to eschew them for the rest of my life.

what if trump was awoman

Hmmm who's Trumps female counterpart?

A rich woman , famous , loudmouth ? .... Rosie odonnell!! It all makes sense now.

Trump makes no sense . There has never been a woman president, how can he claim that's some inherent advantage ?

There has to be a bigger anti Trump vote than a pro Hillary vote. The man is not Presidential material.

Being an iconoclast does not mean being a disgusting low brow horse's ass.

"Donald Trump says if Hillary Clinton was a man, she would get just 5% of the votes"

At least Trump is consistent at being ridiculous and wrong.

“pussified men”

lol
reminds me of justin bieber. pussified lol
I awoke this morning to find that the rules have changed again. This morning, there seems to be a new cultural classification, namely "pussified men". Now, does being a pussified man mean that a man should not harbor any respect for women? Does it mean that the virtues of chivalry and gentlemanliness are now vices? Who changed the rules and how did they change so quickly?

To be a Trump supporter is the antithesis of "pussified"? I know that Trump had myself has no respect for women. I know that he regards everyone who is not in firm steady lockstep with his rather skewed and warped attitudes are 'losers'. But in the first quarter of the 21st century, must I abandon the virtues my parents taught me in order to be au courant?

If that's the case I weep for the future as it will be ruled by the boors, the brutes and the self centered.

Hildabeast is a woman?

“pussified men”

lol
reminds me of justin bieber. pussified lol
I awoke this morning to find that the rules have changed again. This morning, there seems to be a new cultural classification, namely "pussified men". Now, does being a pussified man mean that a man should not harbor any respect for women? Does it mean that the virtues of chivalry and gentlemanliness are now vices? Who changed the rules and how did they change so quickly?

To be a Trump supporter is the antithesis of "pussified"? I know that Trump had myself has no respect for women. I know that he regards everyone who is not in firm steady lockstep with his rather skewed and warped attitudes are 'losers'. But in the first quarter of the 21st century, must I abandon the virtues my parents taught me in order to be au courant?

If that's the case I weep for the future as it will be ruled by the boors, the brutes and the self centered.
Punch yourself in the face 50 times for being a politically correct bitch... lol

hes telling the truth

if trump would have showed some tack and spoke like a guy trying to be a leader to 300 million people instead of just the die hard righties.....he would be way ahead.....

Harry, no POTUS is a leader to all 300 million plus people in America. Hell, in my lifetime I've never actually been represented by a POTUS. The last one who would have represented me is Andrew Jackson, 150 years before I was born.

Forum List

Back