Donald Trump Says That People Who Destroy The American Flag Should Be Prosecuted

Should People Who Destroy The American Flag Be Prosecuted?

• Total voters

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I'm on the fence with him about this one. Part of me agrees with him and part of me says well in this country there's freedom to do that. I think that better punishment would be that if you burn this nation's flag then pack your bags but that's just my opinion.

Scalia

I'm on the fence with him about this one. Part of me agrees with him and part of me says well in this country there's freedom to do that. I think that better punishment would be that if you burn this nation's flag then pack your bags but that's just my opinion.

/—-/ Burn a gay pride flag and see what happens.

People inciting others to overthrow the US government should be arrested.

I assume he is referring to what we saw at Union Station yesterday, if so then yes....they were clearly Harris Pro=Hamas supporters trying attempting an innsurrection. That's what they should be prosecuted for

Scalia

Paying a fine seems more appropriate of a punishment to me than jail time.

/—-/ Burn a gay pride flag and see what happens.

Brilliant idea!

/——/ Crossing state lines to incite a riot is already a crime but I don’t think it’s ever enforced.

No, at least not with the democrats running the country.

How would the burning of a gay pride flag, "Palestine" flag and transgender flag be treated?

Obviously as a hate crime and probably the left saying that they should be executed for it.

Forum List

Back