Donald Trump should have picked Newt for his vp

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Pence is too soft. Newt would have chewed Kain up for all the nonsense he's spewing. Pence may be an honorable man but he looks SOFT to me

Pence is too soft. Newt would have chewed Kain up for all the nonsense he's spewing. Pence may be an honorable man but he looks SOFT to me
He seems soft but he speaks slowly and surely and doesn't fly off the handle and its making Kaine look like a complete asshole in front of millions of people. I agree partly we need someone more forceful but I think Pence is walking that tight line between firm and factual and Kaine is a frothing at the mouth asshole.

• Banned
Newt's a disaster.

Trump needed someone more normal.

Pence is a decent choice.
Couldn't disagree more. Kain is walking all over him & interrupting him at every turn and pence appears to be powerless to stop him.
I understand that those facts work for you as a non trump person but Newt would be mopping the floor with Kain.

The religious right's grip on the GOP way be wavering, but it's still there. I'm not sure that two adulterers running for the nomination would have helped in that area.

If you think Newt was better than Pence then you are stupid enough to believe that Palin was a great VP for McCain!

That would be an awful lot of adulterous marriages to explain away.
Idgaf and I suspect most people don't. Funny subject to THINK you have the upper hand on when you think of Bill Clinton

Newt's a disaster.

Couldn't disagree more. Kain is walking all over him & interrupting him at every turn and pence appears to be powerless to stop him.
I understand that those facts work for you as a non trump person but Newt would be mopping the floor with Kain.

He is hammering him on Trump statements... Pence is fairly powerless to stop him with the hole Trump dug him.

The religious right's grip on the GOP way be wavering, but it's still there. I'm not sure that two adulterers running for the nomination would have helped in that area.
Considering Trump's entire campaign is built solely on a fear of brown people, I don't think it would have hurt his campaign much at all.

Trump supporters never gave a shit. It was always about fear.

I disagree. I think he looks stronger between the two or the same reason Clinton comes across as the stronger between her and Trump. When you interrupt people, talk over them, acting like an ass, you look fucking pathetic.

Newt's a disaster.

He is hammering him on Trump statements... Pence is fairly powerless to stop him with the hole Trump dug him.
He's not powerless because of Trump. He's powerless because he's too fucking soft. He doesn't even TRY to interrupt and correct the record. I have watched Newt shread debate opponents on any and ever issue.

I'm starting to get annoyed by these flag lapel pins. You bought a pin that cost probably less than a dollar to look like you really give a shit? I hope a meteor destroys this entire venue.

Forum List

Back