Donald Trump suggests one of his accusers is not attractive enough for him

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Donald Trump suggests one of his accusers is not attractive enough for him
“Believe me, she would not be my first choice,” Trump said. “That I can tell you.”

Trump made a similar comment yesterday. Speaking about another one of his accusers, hesaid, “Look at her. Look at her words. You tell me what you think. I don't think so.”
14657368_1659060224406424_4063344362105911147_n.jpg

Last edited:
I was waiting for this line of defense. Anyone who is as categorically misogynistic as Trump so obviously is, would go there. Thank you for not disappointing us, Donald J. Asshole.

I was waiting for this line of defense. Anyone who is as categorically misogynistic as Trump so obviously is, would go there. Thank you for not disappointing us, Donald J. Asshole.
Oh save your self righteous horseshit for someone else... There are in fact women, who are so unattractive that it makes it difficult to believe a story of sexual advances; let alone an assault. Especially if one is misogynistic...

The Trump supporters are doing a great job of making fools of themselves and their leader. They should by all means continue.

yeah i knew this defence was coming from Trump

Forum List

Back